Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Republican circus: Ben Carson

2 posters

Go down

Republican circus: Ben Carson Empty Republican circus: Ben Carson

Post by truthbetold Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:39 am

Ben Carson told a story of him being a very angry young man who stabbed or almost stabbed a person. Then he introspected and turned to religion. His faith helped him to become a better person and neurosurgeon. The reliable and respected Zen like Ben Carson seems to have invented his past. CNN reports that they cannot find proof of Ben's alleged violent incident as a teenager. CNN says none of Ben's class mates and acquaintances remember any mention of such incident. CNN seems to imply it is out of Ben's known character. Ben's anger at media seems to suggest he is angry at being caught lying.

He also wrote in his story that he was offered a full scholarship at west point. The fact is he never applied to west point.

Minor infractions. But his angry response to media hounding is interesting.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Republican circus: Ben Carson Empty Re: Republican circus: Ben Carson

Post by Kris Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:43 pm

[quote="truthbetold"]Ben Carson told a story of  him being a very angry young man who stabbed or almost stabbed a person.  Then he introspected and turned to religion. His faith helped him to become a better person and neurosurgeon. The reliable and respected Zen like Ben Carson seems to have invented his past.  CNN reports that they cannot find proof of Ben's alleged violent incident as a teenager. CNN says none of Ben's class mates and acquaintances remember any mention of such incident. CNN seems to imply it is out of Ben's known character.  Ben's anger at media seems to suggest he is angry at being caught lying.

He also wrote in his story that he was offered a full scholarship at west point. The fact is  he never applied to west point.

Minor infractions. But his angry response to media hounding is interesting.
[/quote]
>> I caught an interview with him during my morning drive a couple of weeks ago on a local station. Either he or the interviewer talked about the stabbing. It was a weird story, with the victim having come relatively unscathed due to his belt. The other thing which is very strange is his religious views considering the fact that he is a doctor. I have not paid much intention to him, but these types of stories no longer puzzle me when it comes to politicians. Maybe that why I am so jaded about politics.

Kris

Back to top Go down