Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restroom at Eifel tower, Paris (includes photo)

5 posters

Go down

Restroom at Eifel tower, Paris (includes photo) Empty Restroom at Eifel tower, Paris (includes photo)

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:45 pm

photo
Restroom at Eifel tower, Paris (includes photo) 12308404_1095829893761617_2606247443354620416_n

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Restroom at Eifel tower, Paris (includes photo) Empty Re: Restroom at Eifel tower, Paris (includes photo)

Post by southindian Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:09 am

You suddenly grew a dick? Sex changed?

Congratulations! But you still don't have balls.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Restroom at Eifel tower, Paris (includes photo) Empty Re: Restroom at Eifel tower, Paris (includes photo)

Post by swapna Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:33 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:photo
Restroom at Eifel tower, Paris (includes photo) 12308404_1095829893761617_2606247443354620416_n
thank you.

I see the thamizh: prominent, strong, proud, and beautiful. I had to look hard to find the northpeepal's language. but what's the use of a sign in that language when many northpeepals can't read in any language? I suppose they'll piss in their pants as they usually do; this time, at the foot of the eiffel tower, after pulling down their daal-stained pyjamas!

(I know that you are fair, and never rude to northpeepals; I hope you'll forgive me for expressing myself in your thread in a way that you would not.)

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:17 pm

Hey Kayar,

Is it possible that languages of those who relieve themselves in outdoors are prominently displayed? Are people of Paris showing respect to languages or making fun of people's habits? Was butcher Prabhakaran using such facilities in Jaffna jungles?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:23 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Hey Kayar,

Is it possible that languages of those who relieve themselves in outdoors are prominently displayed? Are people of Paris showing respect to languages or making fun of people's habits? Was butcher Prabhakaran using such facilities in Jaffna jungles?

Vakavaka let's not make fun of the Tamil language. We should be happy that an Indian language is being displayed prominently in Eiffel Tower.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:11 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Hey Kayar,

Is it possible that languages of those who relieve themselves in outdoors are prominently displayed? Are people of Paris showing respect to languages or making fun of people's habits? Was butcher Prabhakaran usiWeng such facilities in Jaffna jungles?

Vakavaka let's not make fun of the Tamil language. We should be happy that an Indian language is being displayed prominently in Eiffel Tower.
dr. v.v.p. paka apparently wishes to ingratiate himself to hindi speakers, and believes that the way to do so is to make fun of the tamil language and the tamil people. if you, as a hindi speaker, pay him some attention, and admit him to your hindi-speaking social cricle, you'll endear yourself to him, and he'll be enormously flattered; moreover, that may prompt dr. paka to abandon his obsession with "kayar" and the tamil language.

in short, dr. paka needs and wants the love of hindi speakers like you.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:17 pm

swapna wrote:
thank you.

I see the thamizh: prominent, strong, proud, and beautiful. I had to look hard to find the northpeepal's language. but what's the use of a sign in that language when many northpeepals can't read in any language? I suppose they'll piss in their pants as they usually do; this time, at the foot of the eiffel tower, after pulling down their daal-stained pyjamas!

(I know that you are fair, and never rude to northpeepals; I hope you'll forgive me for expressing myself in your thread in a way that you would not.)
Thomas,
Why such a mild demeanor? Are you Okay?
Did you take your morning medication?

You don't sound well when you are not your mean self. You never know, you and KV could be sharing the same IP address. Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:20 pm

swapna wrote:
thank you.

Please don't denigrate Naarthies... While Tamilians are worried about public pee eradication the Naarthies are onto perfecting their iSlamic skill.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down