Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Modi a victim of bigotry........

2 posters

Go down

Is Modi a victim of bigotry........ Empty Is Modi a victim of bigotry........

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:43 pm

.....I was watching NDTV this morning and Meghnadh Deasi (a member in UK's House of Lords) was suggesting that Modi has been a victim of harassment and bigotry because he is from an OBC caste. He says that Modi was scrutinized day in and day out while he was the CM of Gujrat and blamed for everything (often unrelated to his duty as the CM). In Delhi, the same attitude is being repeated. Meghnadh says that the majority who attack him are upper-caste politicians and journalists (CONmen, Sikularists, old BJPwallahs, etc.). Others (like Laloo) join in for their own selfish reasons. Asking Modi to account for everything that happens on the street is not a new phenomenon. Modi has been chronically abused like this......

......I am sure, some extremely brilliant SuCh Sikular scholars are no exceptions to this bigotry........

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Is Modi a victim of bigotry........ Empty Re: Is Modi a victim of bigotry........

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:56 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:.....I was watching NDTV this morning and Meghnadh Deasi (a member in UK's House of Lords) was suggesting that Modi has been a victim of harassment and bigotry because he is from an OBC caste. He says that Modi was scrutinized day in and day out while he was the CM of Gujrat and blamed for everything (often unrelated to his duty as the CM). In Delhi, the same attitude is being repeated. Meghnadh says that the majority who attack him are upper-caste politicians and journalists (CONmen, Sikularists, old BJPwallahs, etc.). Others (like Laloo) join in for their own selfish reasons. Asking Modi to account for everything that happens on the street is not a new phenomenon. Modi has been chronically abused like this......

......I am sure, some extremely brilliant SuCh Sikular scholars are no exceptions to this bigotry........
rofl  What do NRI patriots do when shoe falls on the other foot? whine. Did you geniuses forget all the name calling and harassment of MMS, Sonia & Rahul? which, btw, still continuing to this day.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Is Modi a victim of bigotry........ Empty Re: Is Modi a victim of bigotry........

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:05 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:.....I was watching NDTV this morning and Meghnadh Deasi (a member in UK's House of Lords) was suggesting that Modi has been a victim of harassment and bigotry because he is from an OBC caste. He says that Modi was scrutinized day in and day out while he was the CM of Gujrat and blamed for everything (often unrelated to his duty as the CM). In Delhi, the same attitude is being repeated. Meghnadh says that the majority who attack him are upper-caste politicians and journalists (CONmen, Sikularists, old BJPwallahs, etc.). Others (like Laloo) join in for their own selfish reasons. Asking Modi to account for everything that happens on the street is not a new phenomenon. Modi has been chronically abused like this......

rofl  What do NRI patriots do when shoe falls on the other foot? whine. Did you geniuses forget all the name calling and harassment of MMS, Sonia & Rahul? which, btw, still continuing to this day.
So, who is "mouth kaa saudaagarh" - Rajiv or Sanjay?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down