Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juvenile Bill passed - who all opposed it

5 posters

Go down

Juvenile Bill passed - who all opposed it Empty Juvenile Bill passed - who all opposed it

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:56 am

........CPI-M, DMK, NCP opposed it while SP and BSP supported with reservation.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Juvenile Bill passed - who all opposed it Empty Re: Juvenile Bill passed - who all opposed it

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:23 pm

Abhi Shaking Manu Sexvi, MullahYama and ND Tiwari would have opposed it if there were a secret ballot.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Juvenile Bill passed - who all opposed it Empty Re: Juvenile Bill passed - who all opposed it

Post by Seva Lamberdar Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:25 am

How is the lowering of age by just 2 yrs. (from 18 to 16) in the Juvenile Bill going to be really effective in overcoming the shortcomings in the existing law which seems to offer no deterrence to the misuse of "juvenile" clause and even appears to invite the under-age people, albeit unintentionally, to break the law?
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:34 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Abhi Shaking Manu Sexvi, MullahYama and ND Tiwari would have opposed it if there were a secret ballot.  
Funny... Nobody knows about prominent Congress leader Anand Sharma. Smile

Wiki says he's 62 (2015) and may still be active in bed today.

Here's an incident. A long time ago Anand Sharma visited a place I was also visiting and staying with an uncle in that town. Both were youthful then and knew each other. He was Congress worker (maybe some position.. not sure). Anand Sharma went to a local boys hostel with party members and asked for women. Four women went to his room that night and they were all party workers. All agreed transactions. This used to be part of his agenda when visiting towns across India.

Anand Sharma is a veteran and may have scored in thousands. This is before MMS and video camera days or else he'd make Hefner blush in volumes of tapes.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:15 am

southindian wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Abhi Shaking Manu Sexvi, MullahYama and ND Tiwari would have opposed it if there were a secret ballot.  

Here's an incident. A long time ago Anand Sharma visited a place I was also visiting and staying with an uncle in that town. Both were youthful then and knew each other. He was Congress worker (maybe some position.. not sure). Anand Sharma went to a local boys hostel with party members and asked for women. Four women went to his room that night and they were all party workers. All agreed transactions. This used to be part of his agenda when visiting towns across India.

Anand Sharma is a veteran and may have scored in thousands. This is before MMS and video camera days or else he'd make Hefner blush in volumes of tapes.

Odd. One would think he'd go to a women's hostel if he wanted women. This sounds more like something you might have done.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:24 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
southindian wrote:

Odd. One would think he'd go to a women's hostel if he wanted women. This sounds more like something you might have done.
Kerala Loin, I agree with you. If I want women in an unknown town, I'd go to a boys hostel to find out places where I could find women in town.

Maybe Kerala towns women hostels also serve as brothels, so people can just walk in and ask for women.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:56 am

southindian wrote:

Looks like I insulted CONartist Sharma by not including his name in my list. Hopefully, K'nidhi is not upset that he is left out.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down