Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jesus is no God's son and Mary was not a Virgin - Taslima

4 posters

Go down

Jesus is no God's son and Mary was not a Virgin - Taslima Empty Jesus is no God's son and Mary was not a Virgin - Taslima

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:10 pm

...She is the most secular of all - not afraid to criticise any religion.

I am in love with this woman - very few honest people like her exist today.

P.S. I think the opposition should demand Modi's resignation for Taslima's comments.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Jesus is no God's son and Mary was not a Virgin - Taslima Empty Re: Jesus is no God's son and Mary was not a Virgin - Taslima

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:26 pm

I am sure, a lot of gowns and daadis will go apeshit for the next little while. Derek O'brien will demand Modi's resignation, Rashmun will praise Aurangajeb for worshipping kafir lingams, Merlot will heap dirt at Chaddis for intolerance and FF will frantically correct the English of SuChers.

I should also be severely criticized for my intolerance......

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Jesus is no God's son and Mary was not a Virgin - Taslima Empty Re: Jesus is no God's son and Mary was not a Virgin - Taslima

Post by ashdoc Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:31 pm

Jesus was probably born due to the illicit union between a roman soldier and mary .

Who cares ? Jesus was a good man (no son of God however ) . 

Christianity is good religion . All the progress and enlightenment in the world has been created by christian countries . What have we hindus done---nothing .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:39 pm

http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=-K2kWtTPcXE

Old and corny but

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down