Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rajat gupta back in his manhattan apartment

3 posters

Go down

rajat gupta back in his manhattan apartment Empty rajat gupta back in his manhattan apartment

Post by swapna Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:14 pm

he's been back since january 5th, when he was released, to serve out the rest of his sentence, until march 16th, in home confinement. the home he's confined to is his manhattan apartment.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/01/21/business/dealbook/rajat-gupta-to-finish-prison-sentence-at-home-in-new-york.html?referer=

this is going to kill uppoose.

swapna

Back to top Go down

rajat gupta back in his manhattan apartment Empty Re: rajat gupta back in his manhattan apartment

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:22 pm

swapna wrote:he's been back since january 5th, when he was released, to serve out the rest of his sentence, until march 16th, in home confinement. the home he's confined to is his manhattan apartment.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/01/21/business/dealbook/rajat-gupta-to-finish-prison-sentence-at-home-in-new-york.html?referer=

this is going to kill uppoose.

Yes sure. Rajat the mother fucker Gupta

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

rajat gupta back in his manhattan apartment Empty Re: rajat gupta back in his manhattan apartment

Post by FluteHolder Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:57 pm

>Question to Saamiyaar"
I know you love wall street people. If you have an option of sending one wall street guy to the can but if he gives 5M$ bribe(to you) to let him off, will you send him to the can or take the money and leave him alone. Do not say you will take the money and still send him to the can (this is No option).

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:45 pm

FluteHolder wrote:>Question to Saamiyaar"
I know you love wall street people. If you have an option of sending one wall street guy to the can but if he gives 5M$ bribe(to you) to let him off, will you send him to the can or take the money and leave him alone. Do not say you will take the money and still send him to the can (this is No option).

I will charge him with bribery, send him to the slammer with my $101 gift. No ifs and or buts.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down