Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Among the big states in India, Uttar Pradesh has the lowest crime rate

Go down

Among the big states in India, Uttar Pradesh has the lowest crime rate Empty Among the big states in India, Uttar Pradesh has the lowest crime rate

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:35 pm

Among the big states in India, Uttar Pradesh has the lowest crime rate Main-qimg-ba76f51fc4c087ad4a136dc4b792ef21?convert_to_webp=true

Back to top Go down

Among the big states in India, Uttar Pradesh has the lowest crime rate Empty Re: Among the big states in India, Uttar Pradesh has the lowest crime rate

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:36 pm

Among the big states in India, Uttar Pradesh has the lowest crime rate Shame-map-of-india-crime-against-women-ibnlive

Back to top Go down

Among the big states in India, Uttar Pradesh has the lowest crime rate Empty Re: Among the big states in India, Uttar Pradesh has the lowest crime rate

Post by Bittu Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:48 pm

whatever dude. Bottom line: fuck Uttar Pradesh. Inki amma ko chodoon, if I want to feel really depressed, I go to UP. and stay depressed the whole goddamn time until I get out of UP.

srsly, ISIS needs to obliterate UP.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:35 pm

Bittu wrote:whatever dude. Bottom line: fuck Uttar Pradesh. Inki amma ko chodoon, if I want to feel really depressed, I go to UP. and stay depressed the whole goddamn time until I get out of UP.

srsly, ISIS needs to obliterate UP.

https://www.quora.com/India-What-do-people-from-Uttar-Pradesh-take-pride-in

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down