Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Blog written by a Rashmun Fan

3 posters

Go down

A Blog written by a Rashmun Fan Empty A Blog written by a Rashmun Fan

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:15 am

http://variedessays.blogspot.com/2012/04/rashmuns-posts-on-adi-sankaras-enmity.html

Back to top Go down

A Blog written by a Rashmun Fan Empty Re: A Blog written by a Rashmun Fan

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:38 am

satya upadhyay you are a chutiya -- that's what you are (in case no one has told you this before). strangely, whenever i think of you, pappu comes to my mind and my rational brain balks at the uncanny similarities.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:47 am

brie wrote:satya upadhyay you are a chutiya -- that's what you are (in case no one has told you this before). strangely, whenever i think of you, pappu comes to my mind and my rational brain balks at the uncanny similarities.

https://such.forumotion.com/t36870-dangers-of-internet-hookups#218595

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:54 am

Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:satya upadhyay you are a chutiya -- that's what you are (in case no one has told you this before). strangely, whenever i think of you, pappu comes to my mind and my rational brain balks at the uncanny similarities.

lol. chutiye, whose email or address or phone number you want? narendran? chief of vigilance? cyrus? ethics-committee? tell me, i'll play game. let's start. notwithstanding the fact that they are all in public domain. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:11 am

brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

lol. chutiye, whose email or address or phone number you want? narendran? chief of vigilance? cyrus? ethics-committee? tell me, i'll play game. let's start. notwithstanding the fact that they are all in public domain. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Rekha Aunty (who dislikes Tracy) has requested me to forgive you for your foolish and boorish behavior.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:24 am

can we all get along?
lets all turn down the dares and threats. lets not get personal.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:33 am

Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Rekha Aunty (who dislikes Tracy) has requested me to forgive you for your foolish and boorish behavior.
actually,

i realized you were a chutiya when sulekha discussion pages got born and i joined it (1999 thereabouts). you used to go as COUNT rashmun (and i chortled hard at the title you had bestowed on yourself -- a fall out of some botched creative effort by you). kris humoured you and i was a noob so i played along.

then i saw you get into fights. i tried to neuter them ('cos i wanted peace in the forum) and in one fight i realized i was defending subhash raman something instead of you. the prickly, childish nature of the two of you had me conflate one with the other! i decided to stay away from both.

then i saw you goad me to write more (your obsession with me was unnerving). i humoured you despite the irritation it caused me, but, to reiterate, i wanted peace in the forum and so i obliged.

then i left sulekha.

then i saw these intense debates between you and ratan chaudhury. i read all the exchanges when i rejoined later because ratan was throwing information, KNOWLEDGE, left and right, while you were fighting windmills. then i left again for a few years.

when i returned again (though not in full) i saw you stalk ratan in multiple handles. i surmised COUNT was wounded and hurt and was seeking revenge. i ignored all of this too, 'cos, to reiterate, i wanted peace in the forum.

then i returned full-time a couple of years down the line and saw you stalk and hound tw and many others. i ignored that too, 'cos,  to reiterate, i wanted peace in the forum.

then such got born and i saw you fight carvaka. and i ignored that too, 'cos.... (you know the rigamarole)

now even charvaka is not here and woe is me! i can no longer ignore you CHUTIYE! YOU ARE A RETARD FROM BACKWARD EASTERN UP! YOU BRING SHAME TO ALLAHABAD!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:01 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:
actually,

i realized you were a chutiya when sulekha discussion pages got born and i joined it (1999 thereabouts). you used to go as COUNT rashmun (and i chortled hard at the title you had bestowed on yourself -- a fall out of some botched creative effort by you). kris humoured you and i was a noob so i played along.

i was also the first person on sulekha who started posting under a pseudonym. Prior to me everyone was using their real names. As it turned out my decision to use a pseudonym for making posts was eventually copied by everyone including you. Also, i wrote two stories featuring you as a character. One of them had you as a member of the nobility (Earl or Duke or something else). You had no problem with that. You enjoyed those stories in which i painted you as a larger than life character.

Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:
then i saw you get into fights. i tried to neuter them ('cos i wanted peace in the forum) and in one fight i realized i was defending subhash raman something instead of you. the prickly, childish nature of the two of you had me conflate one with the other! i decided to stay away from both.

I was always on cordial terms with subash; i have no idea what you are talking about. in fact on one occasion i tried playing peace maker when he had a fight on sulekha with samir. Perhaps you are conflating me with someone else subash fought with.

Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:
then i saw you goad me to write more (your obsession with me was unnerving). i humoured you despite the irritation it caused me, but, to reiterate, i wanted peace in the forum and so i obliged.
i was not goading you to write more, although i certainly may have encouraged you to write on certain topics. in the same way i have also encouraged Lamberdar-Seva to write about his experiences when he was in Hawaii as a graduate student and living in a house along with ten hippies.

Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:
then i left sulekha.

then i saw these intense debates between you and ratan chaudhury. i read all the exchanges when i rejoined later because ratan was throwing information, KNOWLEDGE, left and right, while you were fighting windmills. then i left again for a few years.

when i returned again (though not in full) i saw you stalk ratan in multiple handles. i surmised COUNT was wounded and hurt and was seeking revenge. i ignored all of this too, 'cos, to reiterate, i wanted peace in the forum.

Rubbish. I was always on cordial terms with Ratan. We had discussions and debates on so many different issues and topics for at least a few years but we never insulted or abused each other and always respected each other. In fact we had been in communication over email and we had become friends on a social media site. A now defunct mailing list which i had started included amongst its members both you and Ratan. Clearly this would not have been possible if i would not have been on friendly terms with Ratan. I am saddened to note that like your FAT girlfriend you have now resorted to stooping low and telling petty lies.

Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:then i returned full-time a couple of years down the line and saw you stalk and hound tw and many others. i ignored that too, 'cos,  to reiterate, i wanted peace in the forum.
Your FAT girlfriend has so far managed to piss off the following posters: be nice please, Quee Bee, Hellsangel, bw, impedimenta, petrichor, and sublime. there may have been others. Additionally, your FAT girlfriend wrote two private notes to me in which she tried to pump me for information. Since i am not stupid as you i did not oblige her. Your claim that i have been stalking your FAT girlfriend is mendacious.

Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:then such got born and i saw you fight carvaka. and i ignored that too, 'cos.... (you know the rigamarole)
Charvaka and i fought because of differences in our political views. I do not believe i started the fight. At the time the two of us fought you had voted to remove him as the Admin of this forum. Do you remember?

Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:now even charvaka is not here and woe is me! i can no longer ignore you CHUTIYE! YOU ARE A RETARD FROM BACKWARD EASTERN UP! YOU BRING SHAME TO ALLAHABAD!
Bihari Bhaiya, at various times you have accused me of belonging to Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Benaras, etc. Now you have added another city to the list of Rashmun's potential home town. Your obsession with me and my home town is both bizarre and fascinating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:34 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Bihari Bhaiya, at various times you have accused me of belonging to Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Benaras, etc. Now you have added another city to the list of Rashmun's potential home town. Your obsession with me and my home town is both bizarre and fascinating.

you yourself confessed the name of the mofussil town (that i immediately discerned lay in eastern UP) you were from and where you had an ancestral house --  in your closed group. i see you don't like the association with backward, eastern UP (culturally indistinguishable from bihar -- though, to be honest, bihar is economically better off, of late). well, SAWWWWRRRY CHUTIYE IF I HURT YOU! BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN I AM GOING TO STOP HAMMERING HOME THAT YOU ARE FROM BACKWARD, EASTERN UP, ANYTIME SOON!

rest of your post is a bunch of lies -- something you are very good at, slimy chutiye!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:46 pm

brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

you yourself confessed the name of the mofussil town (that i immediately discerned lay in eastern UP) you were from and where you had an ancestral house --  in your closed group. i see you don't like the association with backward, eastern UP (culturally indistinguishable from bihar -- though, to be honest, bihar is economically better off, of late). well, SAWWWWRRRY CHUTIYE IF I HURT YOU! BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN I AM GOING TO STOP HAMMERING HOME THAT YOU ARE FROM BACKWARD, EASTERN UP, ANYTIME SOON!

rest of your post is a bunch of lies -- something you are very good at, slimy chutiye!

keep up making up shit. Like you always do anyways. That mailing list winded up long before this forum (such) came into existence. But on this forum itself you have been asking me about the name of my home town.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:53 pm

And, by the way, Bihari Bhaiya, Ratan never fought with me as you falsely claimed in your earlier post. But he certainly did fight with you after you kept irritating him with your frivolous and stupid comments. The fight concluded with both of you claiming that the other person's grandmother had been fucked by the great urdu poet Mirza Ghalib from what i recall. Ratan claimed that Ghalib could not have fucked his grandmother because Ghalib never visited Multan where his grandmother lived all her life. Whereas Ghalib definitely did visit Calcutta so he had ample opportunity to fuck your grandmother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:04 am

Rashmun wrote:And, by the way, Bihari Bhaiya, Ratan never fought with me as you falsely claimed in your earlier post. But he certainly did fight with you after you kept irritating him with your frivolous and stupid comments. The fight concluded with both of you claiming that the other person's grandmother had been fucked by the great urdu poet Mirza Ghalib from what i recall. Ratan claimed that Ghalib could not have fucked his grandmother because Ghalib never visited Multan where his grandmother lived all her life. Whereas Ghalib definitely did visit Calcutta so he had ample opportunity to fuck your grandmother.
hahahahahahahahaaaahahah! where memory fails, use lies -- satya upadhyay method!

ratan was fond of quoting iqbal and our fight had started because in a light-hearted comment he had literally exonerated pakistanis of their bigotry towards bangladeshis through a sher by iqbal. i had said iqbal (kashmiri) wouldn't even touch his grandmother (multani) with a barge pole because iqbal would look down on multani muslims let alone a hindu! my point was that muslims in pakistan had a rigid caste system. during the course of our arguments, he confessed that even hindus in punjab observed a caste system (based on doabs).

understand backward, eastern UP chutiye? ab bhojpuri ya awadhi me bujhana hoga kya bhonsdike?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:07 am

brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:And, by the way, Bihari Bhaiya, Ratan never fought with me as you falsely claimed in your earlier post. But he certainly did fight with you after you kept irritating him with your frivolous and stupid comments. The fight concluded with both of you claiming that the other person's grandmother had been fucked by the great urdu poet Mirza Ghalib from what i recall. Ratan claimed that Ghalib could not have fucked his grandmother because Ghalib never visited Multan where his grandmother lived all her life. Whereas Ghalib definitely did visit Calcutta so he had ample opportunity to fuck your grandmother.
hahahahahahahahaaaahahah! where memory fails, use lies -- rashmun method!

ratan was fond of quoting iqbal and our fight had started because in a light-hearted comment he had literally exonerated pakistanis of their bigotry towards bangladeshis through a sher by iqbal. i had said iqbal (kashmiri) wouldn't even touch his grandmother (multani) with a barge pole because iqbal would look down on multani muslims let alone a hindu! my point was that muslims in pakistan had a rigid caste system. during the course of our arguments, he confessed that even hindus in punjab observed a caste system (based on doabs).

understand backward, eastern UP chutiye? ab bhojpuri ya awadhi me bujhana hoga kya bhonsdike?

Rubbish. you were making all kinds of frivolous and idiotic comments about, among other things, Ratan's native language (Sirakai) and eventually the argument descended into a nasty fight when you claimed that Ratan's grandmother had been fucked by Mirza Ghalib. Ratan responded that Ghalib never visited Multan, where his grandmother resided all her life, but he definitely did visit Calcutta and hence Ghalib had ample opportunity to fuck your grandmother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:19 am

Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:

Rubbish. you were making all kinds of frivolous and idiotic comments about, among other things, Ratan's native language (Sirakai) and eventually the argument descended into a nasty fight when you claimed that Ratan's grandmother had been fucked by Mirza Ghalib. Ratan responded that Ghalib never visited Multan, where his grandmother resided all her life, but he definitely did visit Calcutta and hence Ghalib had ample opportunity to fuck your grandmother.
sasurra batiya hum rahe the, bujh tum rahe the, hain? hum chor tum sipahi gandu? betichod kal bolega hamar namm o sailendra singh naahi hai? kya be randi ke aulad?

khol betichod wayback machine aur dikha humko ki hum kiya bole rahi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:39 am

brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:

sasurra batiya hum rahe the, bujh tum rahe the, hain? hum chor tum sipahi gandu? betichod kal bolega hamar namm o sailendra singh naahi hai? kya be randi ke aulad?

Bihari Bhaiya, your memory has clearly failed you. This is not surprising considering that you are an old man now and not in the best of health. In a boxing bout with Swapna you would end up getting beaten up and knocked down even though you are younger than Swapna.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:52 am

Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:

Bihari Bhaiya, your memory has clearly failed you. This is not surprising considering that you are an old man now and not in the best of health. In a boxing bout with Swapna you would end up getting beaten up and knocked down even though you are younger than Swapna.

chal maiya chuda, retard from backward jhopdi patti eastern UP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:44 am

Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

keep up making up shit. Like you always do anyways. That mailing list winded up long before this forum (such) came into existence. But on this forum itself you have been asking me about the name of my home town.

that is because i KNOW that the town lay in eastern UP (disgusting place) but didn't bother to memorize it's name for i rarely read your long winded blogs 'cos they were boring!

henceforth post only about the strides of EASTERN UP. eastern up and western up are two beasts! you are from EASTERN UP, not UP! be honest to yourself!

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:51 am

brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

it was never a problem to know the phone number, email address, or postal address of cyrus or narendran. it could have been a problem to credibly associate the name - your real name - that they know, with your decades-long history of dishonesty, but that is not the case; there is ample self-incriminating evidence that one can point to. 

all over this forum are your posts bragging about your own dishonest activities. even though cyrus doesn't know you from a chaprasi, he'll be extremely disturbed to learn that they do business with you. he'll get narendran to get the director of production to get the plant manager to get the production engineer to get the junior engineer to get his assistant to boot you. 

and remember that cyrus is an irish citizen, whose ethical standards are different and higher than yours or your relatives', or of anyone you know.

we haven't even got to wife-beating and humiliation yet!

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:56 am

brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

that is because i KNOW that the town lay in eastern UP (disgusting place) but didn't bother to memorize it's name for i rarely read your long winded blogs 'cos they were boring!

henceforth post only about the strides of EASTERN UP. eastern up and western up are two beasts! you are from EASTERN UP, not UP! be honest to yourself!

i have never disclosed my home town in UP on any mailing list or any forum despite your repeated requests to me to do so. You have made all kinds of guesses in the past about my home town and you are welcome to keep guessing in future also.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:57 am

swapna wrote:
brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

it was never a problem to know the phone number, email address, or postal address of cyrus or narendran. it could have been a problem to credibly associate the name - your real name - that they know, with your decades-long history of dishonesty, but that is not the case; there is ample self-incriminating evidence that one can point to. 

all over this forum are your posts bragging about your own dishonest activities. even though cyrus doesn't know you from a chaprasi, he'll be extremely disturbed to learn that they do business with you. he'll get narendran to get the director of production to get the plant manager to get the production engineer to get the junior engineer to get his assistant to boot you. 

and remember that cyrus is an irish citizen, whose ethical standards are different and higher than yours or your relatives', or of anyone you know.

we haven't even got to wife-beating and humiliation yet!
hahahahaahahahahahaah! you make me laugh!

A Blog written by a Rashmun Fan Laff10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:58 am

Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

i have never disclosed my home town in UP on any mailing list
or any forum despite your repeated requests to me to do so. You have made all kinds of guesses in the past about my home town and you are welcome to keep guessing in future also.

to shamelessly LIE when being called out - the satya upadhyay eastern UP method!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:10 am

i deleted some of my posts on this thread since the whole discussion was beginning to take a nasty tone. I do not wish to be too harsh on Brie considering he has revealed on this forum that he has health issues.

However, there is one interesting possibility that i would like Swapna and others to consider: Brie has been sharing his login password with Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) and some of the posts on this thread (and possibly elsewhere) that are supposedly by Brie are not by Brie but by Tracy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:07 am

Rashmun wrote:i deleted some of my posts on this thread since the whole discussion was beginning to take a nasty tone. I do not wish to be too harsh on Brie considering he has revealed on this forum that he has health issues.

However, there is one interesting possibility that i would like Swapna and others to consider: Brie has been sharing his login password with Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) and some of the posts on this thread (and possibly elsewhere) that are supposedly by Brie are not by Brie but by Tracy.

he was/is honest about his substance abuse issues. you on the other hand are mentally ill but dont know it. guess which one's worse. and he's more honest, funnier than your geriatric master whose ballsack you carry on your head like it were a ruby studded gold crown.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:22 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:i deleted some of my posts on this thread since the whole discussion was beginning to take a nasty tone. I do not wish to be too harsh on Brie considering he has revealed on this forum that he has health issues.

he was/is honest about his substance abuse issues. you on the other hand are mentally ill but dont know it. guess which one's worse. and he's more honest, funnier than your geriatric master whose ballsack you carry on your head like it were a ruby studded gold crown.

Some forum members are of the belief that it is you who is the mentally ill person considering that you have no qualms about attacking swapna's family members and using swapna's personal/private information to attack swapna. This is also something Brie has resorted to in the past. This tactic is typically utilized by intellectually inferior people who are unable to win disputes/debates on the strength of their intelligence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:46 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Some forum members are of the belief that it is you who is the mentally ill person considering that you have no qualms about attacking swapna's family members and using swapna's personal/private information to attack swapna. This is also something Brie has resorted to in the past. This tactic is typically utilized by intellectually inferior people who are unable to win disputes/debates on the strength of their intelligence.

hahahahahaaa! we learnt it in the u of bc. it was taught to us as the famed "satya upadya method."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down