Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the maxentropy man

4 posters

Go down

the maxentropy man Empty the maxentropy man

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:39 am

Back to top Go down

the maxentropy man Empty Re: the maxentropy man

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:00 am

runny cheeseman -- teju iyer is not me if that's what you're implying. please leave me out of your fights with admiral ackbar.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:15 am

won't be surprised if that handle is rashmun itself. the fights got too hot for him, so he used yet another handle to pretend 'talk him out' of it.

a pretty hideous character if that's the case. using words like scrotum just to impersonate max.

needless to add, it's ALSO in my foe list now. I think rashmun will soon run out of his 35 aliases, and admin has blocked creating new handles.

Last edited by Meghna Mathur on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:15 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:runny cheeseman -- teju iyer is not me if that's what you're implying. please leave me out of your fights with admiral ackbar.

i'll take your word for it Il Professore.

by the way, and i am being honest, "runny cheeseman" was not even remotely amusing. were you angry when you came up with that term? like you were forthright and instant in disabusing me of the notion that all master's candidates apply for phd by default, you could have done the same here. nevermind that! i'll take your word for it! let this resonate in your silly li'l iyer brain. i take your word for it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:21 am

Meghna Mathur wrote:won't be surprised if that handle is rashmun itself. the fights got too hot for him, so he used yet another handle to pretend 'talk him out' of it.

a pretty hideous character if that's the case. using words like scrotum just to impersonate max.

madam, Il Professore, to this date, denies kattabomman was HIM! you want me to start a thread asking him, pointedly, if he were K-BOOM? useless! it's been done before with the same results. whenever the observer has knowledge of the participant's other identity, the participant denies that the other identity is him. quantum mechanics... you won't understand it. neither do i by the bye. but it is good to know "weird science" as einstein would have put it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:25 am

brie wrote:
Meghna Mathur wrote:won't be surprised if that handle is rashmun itself. the fights got too hot for him, so he used yet another handle to pretend 'talk him out' of it.

madam, Il Professore, to this date, denies kattabomman was HIM! you want me to start a thread asking him, pointedly, if he were K-BOOM? useless! it's been done before with the same results. whenever the observer has knowledge of the participant's other identity, the participant denies the identity. quantum mechanics... you won't understand. neither do i by the bye. but it is good to know the theorem even if you don't know the proof!

Fascinating to observe two mentally ill people communicating with each other in an online forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:46 am

Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:

madam, Il Professore, to this date, denies kattabomman was HIM! you want me to start a thread asking him, pointedly, if he were K-BOOM? useless! it's been done before with the same results. whenever the observer has knowledge of the participant's other identity, the participant denies the identity. quantum mechanics... you won't understand. neither do i by the bye. but it is good to know the theorem even if you don't know the proof!

Fascinating to observe two mentally ill people communicating with each other in an online forum.

the observer's KNOWLEDGE of the discourse has made two participants behave mentally ill. quantum mechanics... you won't understand. but it is good to know that dunces like you will never be able comprehend newtonian physics.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:59 am

brie wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:runny cheeseman -- teju iyer is not me if that's what you're implying. please leave me out of your fights with admiral ackbar.

by the way, and i am being honest, "runny cheeseman" was not even remotely amusing. were you angry when you came up with that term? like you were forthright and instant in disabusing me of the notion that all master's candidates apply for phd by default, you could have done the same here. nevermind that! i'll take your word for it! let this resonate in your silly li'l iyer brain. i take your word for it! 
"runny cheeseman" is the most amusing apellation that has been used here today. you should be flattered that you are the butt object of it. I wish you a speedy recovery from the emotional trauma you suffered because of it.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:17 pm

swapna wrote:
brie wrote:

"runny cheeseman" is the most amusing apellation that has been used here today. you should be flattered that you are the butt object of it. I wish you a speedy recovery from the emotional trauma you suffered because of it.

*ass chumbanam detected from our observatory at kumbakonam*

PS: most amusing to see alliances curdle and sour, then re-coalesce into an uneasy, awkward & congealed mass.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:17 pm

swapna wrote:
brie wrote:

hundred times MOM:

appellation
appellation
appellation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:45 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
brie wrote:

PS: most amusing to see alliances curdle and sour, then re-coalesce into an uneasy, awkward & congealed mass.

the brie-tracy alliance is finished, over, done with. either join the winning alliance or drown with the sinking ship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:54 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

The king of Panchalamkurichi discussed about Hyderabad and plot/flat prices when it was peaking about 10 yrs ago.

MAX expertise is in Mylapore and Powai - (may be Boston and the western belt of I-95 ).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:20 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
brie wrote:

the brie-tracy alliance is finished, over, done with. either join the winning alliance or drown with the sinking ship.

man you're far too gone. alliance wtf

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:29 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
brie wrote:

man you're far too gone. alliance wtf

you used the word 'alliance' first in a jocular vein, and i continued in the same vein.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:39 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

The king of Panchalamkurichi discussed about Hyderabad and plot/flat prices when it was peaking about 10 yrs ago.

MAX expertise is in Mylapore and Powai - (may be Boston and the western belt of I-95 ).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:45 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
brie wrote:

LOLu lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down