Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brie accepts that he was lying when he falsely accused Rashmun of revealing Charvaka's purported real name

Go down

Brie accepts that he was lying when he falsely accused Rashmun of revealing Charvaka's purported real name Empty Brie accepts that he was lying when he falsely accused Rashmun of revealing Charvaka's purported real name

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:41 am

brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:conclusion: Tracy is telling the truth 101%. anyone who does not accept this toothful proposition is a sleaze bag.
no rashmun we believe you too. WE BELIEVE YOU TO BE A CHODU! YOU HAVE PLAYED OUT YOUR MADNESS IN RESPLENDENT GLORY IN THIS FORUM FROM DAY ONU! YOU HAVE DONE A MAD TANDAV, DISRUPTING THE FABRIC OF THE FORUM INCESSANTLY FROM DAY ONU!

you believe you are a scholar? u of bc said NO. wikipedia said NO. we are being more honest as in in-your-face. rashmun, NO! you do not have the smarts to be a scholar so the question of you being one DOES NOT ARISE! you have a SERIOUS personality disorder.

i am going to be very gentle with you here, as if you were a li'l baby, so that you read the rest of this post without a clouded mind. go dab your face with cold water first.

back? ok...

- you are petty and vindictive. you can never argue constructively;
- you fought with the MOST sober and self-sacrificing member here -- charvaka;
- you accuse others of doing things you yourself are guilty of (you used charvaka's real name... no, no, no, leave that keyboard alone... this is what is wrong with you... we don't want want to hear your rashmun-method cock and bull defense 'cos it is not knowledge for it is just tu tu mai mai which you always do. this results in you rarely posting what you have learnt (which as i said you thus rarely do, but, when you do, it is interesting.. i read it but because of your behaviour, your tu tu mai mai, your personality disorder, i no longer read... not for the last 4 years, i.e. this since such got born). so leave that keyboard alone and just listen to me. to me dammit!

Wife-Beater, i challenge you to give the link to any of my post in which i have used charvaka's real name. i am the Admin of http://sulekha.forumotion.com and i had ample opportunity to do google bombing using his real name (what you have been doing with my purported real name here), but i did not do so because i hold myself to a higher standard of ethics than you or your now fallen-from-pedestal- Goddess Tracy Whitney.

ok mai baap, great god, master of the rashmun-method,
Brie accepts that he was lying when he falsely accused Rashmun of revealing Charvaka's purported real name Qe6gu10
i surrender. i am in trepidation. i withdraw, i concede. you are right.

WILL YOU NOW KINDLY RESPOND TO THE REST OF MY POST CHODU SIR? GO WASH YOUR FACE FIRST! NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! IT'S AN ORDER CHODU!

https://such.forumotion.com/t36998-swapna#219053

Back to top Go down