Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIGOT SENILE ONE is obsessed with Tamil Brahmin women's menstrual flow

5 posters

Go down

BIGOT SENILE ONE is obsessed with Tamil Brahmin women's menstrual flow Empty BIGOT SENILE ONE is obsessed with Tamil Brahmin women's menstrual flow

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:07 am

Considering how some of us here have wives sisters and daughters I wonder why they keep sucking up to him.

https://such.forumotion.com/t37068p50-we-have-our-own-traditions-a-tamil-woman#219308

ennadee kaamaakshi, don't you know that there's no such word as "nanna" in proper thamizh? the correct word is "nandraga"; "nanna" is a brahmin distortion of a good, thamizh word.

if you don't quit saying "nanna," I'm gonna whip you with the soiled paavaadai that my thamizh brahmin classmate's niece used instead of tamponsto stem her flow at the time of her "menses," as the boys of your tribe called that monthly occurrence.

Back to top Go down

BIGOT SENILE ONE is obsessed with Tamil Brahmin women's menstrual flow Empty Re: BIGOT SENILE ONE is obsessed with Tamil Brahmin women's menstrual flow

Post by garam_kuta Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:37 am

Meghna Mathur wrote:Considering how some of us here have wives sisters and daughters I wonder why they keep sucking up to him.

https://such.forumotion.com/t37068p50-we-have-our-own-traditions-a-tamil-woman#219308

ennadee kaamaakshi, don't you know that there's no such word as "nanna" in proper thamizh? the correct word is "nandraga"; "nanna" is a brahmin distortion of a good, thamizh word.

if you don't quit saying "nanna," I'm gonna whip you with the soiled paavaadai that my thamizh brahmin classmate's niece used instead of tamponsto stem her flow at the time of her "menses," as the boys of your tribe called that monthly occurrence.

it's quite bizarre! the details are very disturbing and one wonders what else happened to those victims...some might not have even known of these hideous acts of this deranged nutjob, who was younger then, and probably more aggressive.

wonder this could actually be more macabre than it appears to be, at this time! more later....

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

BIGOT SENILE ONE is obsessed with Tamil Brahmin women's menstrual flow Empty Re: BIGOT SENILE ONE is obsessed with Tamil Brahmin women's menstrual flow

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:16 am

I wonder what the senile one's life must have been growing up. dealing with tamilians. while he learnt their art and made an impression on them, his real true self is revealed in times like this.

imagine those unsuspecting engineering students, confiding in this snake. and what does he think in return? full on bigot hatred.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:01 pm

Meghna Mathur wrote:I wonder what the senile one's life must have been growing up. dealing with tamilians. while he learnt their art and made an impression on them, his real true self is revealed in times like this.

imagine those unsuspecting engineering students, confiding in this snake. and what does he think in return? full on bigot hatred.
the hot b***h has been seeking my attention; I generouly gave him/her what s/he sought. here are his/her attention-seeking tactics:

1. to fling the thamizh word - "puNDai" - for vagina, disguised in "bhenkatraos" (bad puns, "phuns" to you and toothseeker) at people s/he dislikes, especially at those who are not tamil brahmins. I punished him verbally for the bad puns, not for the word he threw around.

the account I gave of my classmates engaging in group obsession over girls and "menses" is true; a lot of people knew about it, especially those who knew tamil. my tamil brahmin classmates were naive, they giggled and blushed a lot at the time; "menses" was the only connection they had had with sex. it was awkward to even overhear.

it is equally naive of our hot b***h to assume that referring to someone as vagina will embarrass that person into ending his criticism of hot b***h's questionable attacks on them on behalf of others of his tribe.

2. gratuitously attacking people who are unlike him on behalf of others of his caste.

3. lying and slandering, or more precisely, prevaricating.

those "unsuspecting engineering students" didn't confide in me; their odd, senior-year habit was known, and I saw evidence of it. you only have to read uppusaamy's posts to know that I'm right.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:07 pm

swapna wrote:
Meghna Mathur wrote:I wonder what the senile one's life must have been growing up. dealing with tamilians. while he learnt their art and made an impression on them, his real true self is revealed in times like this.

the hot b***h has been seeking my attention; I generouly gave him/her what s/he sought. here are his/her attention-seeking tactics:

1. to fling the thamizh word - "puNDai" - for vagina, disguised in "bhenkatraos" (bad puns, "phuns" to you and toothseeker) at people s/he dislikes, especially at those who are not tamil brahmins. I punished him verbally for the bad puns, not for the word he threw around.

the account I gave of my classmates engaging in group obsession over girls and "menses" is true; a lot of people knew about it, especially those who knew tamil. my tamil brahmin classmates were naive, they giggled and blushed a lot at the time; "menses" was the only connection they had had with sex. it was awkward to even overhear.

it is equally naive of our hot b***h to assume that referring to someone as vagina will embarrass that person into ending his criticism of hot b***h's questionable attacks on them on behalf of others of his tribe.

2. gratuitously attacking people who are unlike him on behalf of others of his caste.

those "unsuspecting engineering students" didn't confide in me; their odd, senior-year habit was known, and I saw evidence of it. you only have to read uppusaamy's posts to know that I'm right.

your post is addressed to me but directed at your fanboy. fortunately for you, while he claims to be learned, raves about his love for reading between the lines of the sublime kind, and boasts of reading high end authors, he has zero talent to understand people's core. He will most likely accept your claims.

since your post is not targeted to make me change my opinion of you I will continue to think you are a pervert. and a liar of first degree. I will not believe anything you say especially after you tried to lie about me, and try to create more gaps between HA and me, so that he could hurt me even more.

it takes one to be your victim to really know what a first degree asshole you are. others won't get it until they have been bitten by you.

oh, and if I remember correctly, g_k used to respect you somewhat. look what he thinks of you now.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:35 pm

swapna wrote:

let's take just #2.  but for you, no one of this forum ever accused me of that, why? you are the only casteist in this forum, full of hatred for hindus, as most people say of you...so, all this seems more like an introspection...apparently, you seem to be a dangerous and violent bigot to the society at large, particularly to the brahmin community, especially to their women, with those depraved deeds of yours that are so macabre!

more later...

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:52 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
swapna wrote:

let's take just #2.  but for you, no one of this forum* ever accused me of that, why? you are the only casteist in this forum, full of hatred for hindus, as most people say of you...so, all this seems more like an introspection...apparently, you seem to be a dangerous and violent bigot to the society at large, particularly to the brahmin community, especially to their women, with those depraved deeds of yours that are so macabre!

more later...
*with any credibility; obviously, rashmun and his other handles don't count.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:15 pm

swapna wrote:

phlegmy, growing up have you ever been forced to suck a priest's (brother or father) cock as is common among your type? has that habit (there's a phun for ya) persisted into youth and old age? be honest now.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:09 am

swapna wrote:

imagine those unsuspecting engineering students, confiding in this snake. and what does he think in return? full on bigot hatred

I seriously question the veracity of any of this. Did they talk about this while eating thayir saadham? As for me, I had a lot of Syrian Christian friends in college - Mathews, Thomas, Kurien, Oommen, Cherian etc - none of whom were anti-Hindu, warped, crude and abusive as you are. It's really a shame. The Creator has placed the entertainment department next to the waste disposal department; unfortunately your entertainment seems to be centered around waste disposal. Hotdog is crass. Do you have to sink to his level? I think not.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:34 am

goodcitizn wrote:
swapna wrote:

imagine those unsuspecting engineering students, confiding in this snake. and what does he think in return? full on bigot hatred

I seriously question the veracity of any of this. Did they talk about this while eating thayir saadham? As for me, I had a lot of Syrian Christian friends in college - Mathews, Thomas, Kurien, Oommen, Cherian etc - none of whom were anti-Hindu, warped, crude and abusive as you are. It's really a shame. The Creator has placed the entertainment department next to the waste disposal department; unfortunately your entertainment seems to be centered around waste disposal. Hotdog is crass. Do you have to sink to his level? I think not.

it's not about being crass. it's about bringing down the caste of the other poster by citing examples of people from the same caste. who brings that up unless it's been in someone's mind all along. he could not have written all this up if he didn't carry the hatred all his life.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:06 am

Meghna Mathur wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
swapna wrote:

it's not about being crass. it's about bringing down the caste of the other poster by citing examples of people from the same caste. who brings that up unless it's been in someone's mind all along. he could not have written all this up if he didn't carry the hatred all his life.

you couldn't be more right... all the pent up anger under the facade of being erudite, but deep down totally depraved, and now the macabre fetish...so repulsive, so bizarre

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:29 am

Meghna Mathur wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
swapna wrote:

right.. it is imperative that one needs to contexualize while judging, i am afraid...
while dealing with lowlife, different strokes for different folks, as they say ! not all are the garden variety type, and the demented pimping sistahs have to realize that.....

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:36 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
swapna wrote:

I beg your pardon???must be generation gap

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:54 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
swapna wrote:

Is building a septic tank next to a drinking water talk a good civil engineering design?

Shows God was not a Civil Engineer - The old Senile was right. Or, was he ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:03 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
swapna wrote:

hahaha..LoL..totally..a very wide one at that Wink

yo! that's blasphemy.. hotdog is like pompeia..above and beyond reproach - mind it Evil or Very Mad

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down