Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dangers of internet hookups

+3
swapna
garam_kuta
Propagandhi711
7 posters

Go down

dangers of internet hookups Empty dangers of internet hookups

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:18 am

sometimes you get laid, sometimes head chopped off, it's a mixed bag really:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-charged-decapitation-seattle-area-mom-025413974.html

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

dangers of internet hookups Empty Re: dangers of internet hookups

Post by garam_kuta Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:57 am

.....King County Prosecuting Attorney Dan Satterberg said in a statement "We may never understand why she was killed."

starting at 0:22 in the video
attention seeking in the extreme is one possibility...reminded me of of our imposter hyphenator handle - i hope i am wrong and it's only a very tenuous correlation; but then lots of people here have expressed that it's scary

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:38 am

i think phone-sex is safer. what say guys?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:13 am

brie wrote:i think phone-sex is safer. what say guys?

you generally don't know if the person on the other line is eating kadhi chawal while cybering/phoning you.

OP: terrible story. every single mom's nightmare.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:39 am

Meghna Mathur wrote:

you generally don't know if the person on the other line is eating kadhi chawal while cybering/phoning you.

hahaha.. doesn't it depend on what stage of the performance this happens? it may even add value, isn't it? Wink Razz

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:47 am

garam_kuta wrote:
Meghna Mathur wrote:

hahaha.. doesn't it depend on what stage of the performance this happens? it may even add value, isn't it? Wink Razz

yeah i mean.. lunch + talk + drinks ... make out on the counter ... drinks ... seks on the couch ... dessert + drinks + water ... seks in the bed  .... snacks + coffee ... seks on the floor ... drinks + cards  ... seks on the desk ... water ... seks on the chair  ... 8 hours *phew* tata bye bye

*true story* i been told this happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:54 am

Meghna Mathur wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Meghna Mathur wrote:

yeah i mean.. lunch + talk + drinks ... make out on the counter ... drinks ... seks on the couch ... dessert + drinks + water ... seks in the bed  .... snacks + coffee ... seks on the floor ... drinks + cards  ... seks on the desk ... water ... seks on the chair  ... 8 hours *phew* tata bye bye

as long as it's clean carpet and not wooden floor, i should think, but drunken should take are of that as well, eh? Smile

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:55 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:sometimes you get laid, sometimes head chopped off, it's a mixed bag really:
either way, op experiences an erection and spontaneous ejaculation, even while writing about it.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:02 am

Pgaram_kuta wrote:
Meghna Mathur wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Meghna Mathur wrote:

as long as it's clean carpet and not wooden floor, i should think, but drunken should take are of that as well, eh? Smile

Hehehe I also usually have similar questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:15 am

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:sometimes you get laid, sometimes head chopped off, it's a mixed bag really:
either way, op experiences an erection and spontaneous ejaculation, even while writing about it.

darling k0ithodathil kuruvilla thomas,

HAPPY VISHU!

when was the last time you got laid? no, lying on the couch does not count! nor does masturbating to emjr.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:27 am

brie wrote:
swapna wrote:

HAPPY VISHU!

when was the last time you got laid? no, lying on the couch does not count! nor does masturbating to emjr.

ouch scratch

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:33 am

garam_kuta wrote:
brie wrote:
swapna wrote:

HAPPY VISHU!

ouch scratch

saar life and english language is cruel.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:44 am

garam_kuta wrote:.....King County Prosecuting Attorney Dan Satterberg said in a statement "We may never understand why she was killed."

[url=/m/true_story_2014/trailers/11225570]attention seeking in the extreme is one possibility...reminded me of of our imposter hyphenator handle - i hope i am wrong and it's only a very tenuous correlation; but then lots of people here have expressed that it's scary[/url]
brie,
looks like your friend is seeing imposto(e)rs everywhere. he desperately needs treatment. he asked for financial help in a roundabout way to afford the treatment, but all you offered was bata shoes.
please send some money to your friend and i will also chip in some money. let's all come together and get him treated.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:58 am

I am observing, with some interest, the sexual frenzy of three distant participants - mrs mathur, huzefa chaprasi, and the hot b***h - generated by the report of a gruesome crime posted by the resident semen-and-gore enthusiast, "penius" seetharamayya.

on display here is another chapter in the sex-deprivation saga of the fat, middle-aged indian.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:09 pm

swapna wrote:I am observing, with some interest, the sexual frenzy of three distant participants - mrs mathur, huzefa chaprasi, and the hot b***h - generated by the report of a gruesome crime posted by the resident semen-and-gore enthusiast, "penius" seetharamayya.

on display here is another chapter in the sex-deprivation saga of the fat, middle-aged indian.
k0ithodathil kuruvilla thomas,

you don't look indian (and, thus, you aren't one) despite having a convoluted name that can only be south indian. you win. case dismissed.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:12 pm

brie wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
brie wrote:
swapna wrote:

HAPPY VISHU!

ouch scratch

and you suffer enormously from that cruelty; ironically, the correct sentence is "saar, life and the english language are cruel." note the comma after "saar."

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:23 pm

swapna wrote:
brie wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
brie wrote:
swapna wrote:

HAPPY VISHU!

ouch scratch

and you suffer enormously from that cruelty; ironically, the correct sentence is "saar, life and the english language are cruel." note the comma after "saar."

i am delighted to see you cleaning the gutters of such to discard bio-hazardous objects that were inadvertently thrown in and adding substances to ensure that the gutters let liquid-matter pass through.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:46 pm

brie wrote:
swapna wrote:I am observing, with some interest, the sexual frenzy of three distant participants - mrs mathur, huzefa chaprasi, and the hot b***h - generated by the report of a gruesome crime posted by the resident semen-and-gore enthusiast, "penius" seetharamayya.

you don't look indian (and, thus, you aren't one) despite having a convoluted name that can only be south indian. you win. case dismissed.
that's egregious logic! you are deprived not only of sex - phone sex with the hinglish-speaking prostitutes of kolkata doesn't count - but also of an education

do your associates, partners, investors, and your only customer know that you lie habitually, that you did not receive the b.s. degree in computer science from columbia university as you claim? that you cheated columbia u shamelessly out of tens of thousands of dollars in tuition money? that you plagiarized a long story recenrly about an electric fence? 

do you think your only customer will ever trust you if they learn of your sordid history? will you be surprised if they terminate all their business connections with you?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:58 pm

brie wrote:
swapna wrote:
brie wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
brie wrote:

HAPPY VISHU!

ouch scratch

i am delighted to see you cleaning the gutters of such to discard bio-hazardous objects that were inadvertently thrown in and adding substances to ensure that the gutters let liquid-matter pass through.
you, dear boobsy, are not delighted at anything but a mound of food fodder.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:53 pm

what? bitch? it's not a dog?

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:55 pm

ewwww...take some valium and watch your language; jeez, making seamen virtuous!

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:39 pm

swapna wrote:

I wish you'd go on an internet date and get your fucking head cut off

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:35 pm

garam-kuta wrote:

what? bitch?  it's not a dog?
hard to tell.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:18 pm

swapna wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:

what? bitch?  it's not a dog?
hard to tell.
'stockholm syndrome' confirmed? coming out with madarchod and behenchod next?
hahaha.. sure it was very hard, every time..hahaha..getting confused with the taste and texture, i should think.
such intimate details with Propa. heard that you sang* when he did this number on you Razz
*at 1:30 -2:05

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:32 pm

garam_kuta wrote:ewwww...take some valium and watch your language; jeez, making seamen virtuous!
there's no redemption now, hot b; it's all here for all to see. that was quite a show you put on about sex and murder. I wonder what it is that prompts the boys of your tribe to get so "giggulingly" excited about body fluids. 

in my fifth and final year at the institute, my "tambrahm" class mates would often gather in one (hostel) room, and have long, semi-secret conversations. from some of the words that were heard, it became clear that they were sharing anecdotes about the young women who were being proposed in marriage to these about-to-be-engineers. 

there would be much nervous laughter, giggulingu, and blushing. others would walk by the room, mockingly singing "athaan... athaan, anbae... anbae." 

and inexplicably, one of the words that would aften leak out - excuse the pun - was "menses." I never understood then how it was relevant, but after observing uppusaamy and you for a while, I understand better. the monthly periods of girls and women who lived in close proximity to you in large joint families with you must have been your closest brush with sex. 

these fluid emissions of women still excite you, don't they? to you, it's nearly the same as sex isn't it?

but the shameful fact is that, today, your uncontrolled excitement was about the sex and gore that were part of a gruesome crime, ja? gore or not, it was almostnearlysomewhat like sex, ja?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:43 pm

swapna wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:ewwww...take some valium and watch your language; jeez, making seamen virtuous!
there's no redemption now, hot b; it's all here for all to see. that was quite a show you put on about sex and murder. I wonder what it is that prompts the boys of your tribe to get so "giggulingly" excited about body fluids. 

in my fifth and final year at the institute, my "tambrahm" class mates would often gather in one (hostel) room, and have long, semi-secret conversations. from some of the words that were heard, it became clear that they were sharing anecdotes about the young women who were being proposed in marriage to these about-to-be-engineers. 

there would be much nervous laughter, giggulingu, and blushing. others would walk by the room, mockingly singing "athaan... athaan, anbae... anbae." 

and inexplicably, one of the words that would aften leak out - excuse the pun - was "menses." I never understood then how it was relevant, but after observing uppusaamy and you for a while, I understand better. the monthly periods of girls and women who lived in close proximity to you in large joint families with you must have been your closest brush with sex. 

these fluid emissions of women still excite you, don't they? to you, it's nearly the same as sex isn't it?

but the shameful fact is that, today, your uncontrolled excitement was about the sex and gore that were part of a gruesome crime, ja? gore or not, it was almostnearlysomewhat like sex, ja?

ewwwwww again! your imagination and extrapolation..so depraved! anyways, let me suggest this:
பல் இருக்கிறவன் பக்கோடா தின்கிறான் இல்லேனா பொத்திகிணு போ

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:11 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
swapna wrote:

ewwwwww again! your imagination and extrapolation..so depraved! anyways, let me suggest this:
பல் இருக்கிறவன் பக்கோடா தின்கிறான் இல்லேனா பொத்திகிணு போ

hmm. let us see.. are you a totally degenerate, demented individual delving in delusions? i am being charitable, giving you benefit of doubt, instead of calling you a pathetic, cheap, dirty liar.. will give you a second chance. my post related to the op is below:
garam_kuta wrote:.....King County Prosecuting Attorney Dan Satterberg said in a statement "We may never understand why she was killed."

attention seeking in the extreme is one possibility...reminded me of of our imposter hyphenator handle - i hope i am wrong and it's only a very tenuous correlation; but then lots of people here have expressed that it's scary
why is it a shameful act and from what did you pull all this uncontrolled excitement etc., etc., i have been watching your deterioration of mental health or who knows? it could very well be a disclosure of your true self, inadvertent one, I bet, because I don't think you have the audacity to confess.

aside: பாப்பானை பழிக்கறதப் பத்தி இன்னொரு நாள் வைச்சுக்கறேன்

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:18 pm

swapna wrote:

I thought Uppusaamy was of the Gaund.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:30 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
swapna wrote:

I thought Uppusaamy was of the Gaund.

அரண்டவன் கண்ணுக்கு இருண்டதெல்லாம் பேய் affraid with due apologies to பாப்பான் & பேய் Razz

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:42 am

swapna wrote:
do your associates, partners, investors, and your only customer know that you lie habitually, that you did not receive the b.s. degree in computer science from columbia university as you claim? that you cheated columbia u shamelessly out of tens of thousands of dollars in tuition money? that you plagiarized a long story recenrly about an electric fence? 
haahahahahahahhaaha! the failed consultant is jealous!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:45 am

Quite gruesome..

I am sure there are dangers when people "hook up" online or in the real world..trust without verifying, get involved too soon, and take big risks. 

Of course, luck-destiny also plays a big part in everything..and on the good side, I do know growing numbers of couples who met online, at some point "hooked up", who are now married or remain in long-term relationships.

Hope you are doing well Mr. DUT, and all is well.

take care.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:43 am

brie wrote:
swapna wrote:
haahahahahahahhaaha! the failed consultant is jealous!

i notice Brie uncle has conveniently snipped out the last two sentences in swapna's post. Is it because Brie uncle is scared of getting the boot by his solitary customer?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:44 am

swapna wrote:
brie wrote:

that's egregious logic! you are deprived not only of sex - phone sex with the hinglish-speaking prostitutes of kolkata doesn't count - but also of an education

do you think your only customer will ever trust you if they learn of your sordid history? will you be surprised if they terminate all their business connections with you?

*Bump*

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:26 am

can we all get along?
lets all turn down the dares and threats. lets not get personal.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:44 am

Maria S wrote:I am sure there are dangers when people "hook up" online or in the real world... Of course, luck-destiny also plays a big part in everything.

thank you for those insightful comments, maria.

- your loving sister, swapna

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:53 am

swapna wrote:
Maria S wrote:I am sure there are dangers when people "hook up" online or in the real world... Of course, luck-destiny also plays a big part in everything.

awww k0ithodathil kuruvilla thomas,

you had a sex change operation? you never tolded us about it? was it painful? was it a cause for divorce from our babbi, roshniamma? do mallika and gautam call you MOM? thus the mom & ketchup & stockholm syndrome g_k rightly latched on to?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:04 pm

k0ithodathil kuruvilla thomas at the immigration counter

white american officer - now how do you spell you first name gentleman?
swapna - k0ithodathil
officer - what?
swapna - k0ithodathil
officer - sith sthill! i mean... sit still and don't shout, ok?
swapna - ok sir.
officer - are you nigerian?
swapna - i am indian!
officer - sorry about that bud! you looked like inane as a negro.. nevermind!
swapna - what?
officer- SITH STHILL!
swapna - ok
officer - you may go. and (he whispers) i bet you have a long dong black man, hahaha! OK, next!

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:44 pm

brie wrote:k0ithodathil kuruvilla thomas at the immigration counter

swapna - k0ithodathil
officer - what?
swapna - k0ithodathil
swapna - ok sir.
swapna - i am indian!
swapna - what?
officer- SITH STHILL!
swapna - ok
officer - you may go. and (he whispers) i bet you have a long dong black man, hahaha! OK, next!
haha! it not the post that amuses, but the poster's unintelligent notion of what  humour is.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:59 pm

swapna wrote:

Thomas,

You became a mother? Congratulations!!!

We are all so proud of you, new mother.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:25 pm

swapna wrote:

swapna - k0ithodathil
officer - what?
swapna - k0ithodathil
swapna - ok sir.
swapna - i am indian!
swapna - what?
officer- SITH STHILL!
swapna - ok
haha! it not the post that amuses, but the poster's unintelligent notion of what  humour is.
correction: "it is not the post."

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:50 pm

swapna wrote:
swapna wrote:

swapna - k0ithodathil
officer - what?
swapna - k0ithodathil
swapna - ok sir.
swapna - i am indian!
swapna - what?
officer- SITH STHILL!
swapna - ok
correction: "it is not the post."
Good job Thomas. Good job.

Well done in correcting your own post. You are learning!!!

We are all proud of you Thomas.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:23 pm

brie wrote:
swapna wrote:

awww k0ithodathil kuruvilla thomas,

you had a sex change operation? you never tolded us about it? was it painful? was it a cause for divorce from our babbi, roshniamma? do mallika and gautam call you MOM? thus the mom & ketchup & stockholm syndrome g_k rightly latched on to?

haha, look for him to be profiled as india's first transgender icon in the upcoming issue of pheopul magazine (run bhy mallus ofcourse) ala caitlyn jenner of the kardashian trash clam.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down