Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Impact of Indian Civilization - Sanjeev Sanyal with Sadhguru

2 posters

Go down

The Impact of Indian Civilization - Sanjeev Sanyal with Sadhguru Empty The Impact of Indian Civilization - Sanjeev Sanyal with Sadhguru

Post by FluteHolder Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:22 pm

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

The Impact of Indian Civilization - Sanjeev Sanyal with Sadhguru Empty Re: The Impact of Indian Civilization - Sanjeev Sanyal with Sadhguru

Post by garam_kuta Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:26 pm

not to spam your OP

FH: for you just random  selection; will get better  Smile  please feel free to add.
https://such.forumotion.com/t37092-for-flute-holder#219411

related to your post in the aluma doluma thread  Aaahaa! Enna Arputhadamaana Kavidhai! .Senthamizh Engeyo Poivittadhu! Vaazhga Peattai Thamizh!

that song could have been inspired by ammano sAmiyo

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

The Impact of Indian Civilization - Sanjeev Sanyal with Sadhguru Empty Re: The Impact of Indian Civilization - Sanjeev Sanyal with Sadhguru

Post by FluteHolder Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:35 pm

I saw that. But I do not see much Indian movies (even Tamil or Hindi movies). Like Nagesh says.... 'I see only English Movies.... Smile . Exceptions are Kamal's but that too becoming few. Among the songs you listed  I have never seen the video but might have listened to the songs in Radio looong ago. 
Now no time for any, need to catch up on lots of SG/Mooji/other videos.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down