Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looks like India is fairly united against women safety

4 posters

Go down

Looks like India is fairly united against women safety Empty Looks like India is fairly united against women safety

Post by southindian Thu May 05, 2016 8:25 am

Off course, the capital region being capital against women safety.

http://m.rediff.com/news/report/rediff-labs-is-your-city-dangerous-for-women/20160208.htm

Now let us know and boast how fewer women are raped in your region in India.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Looks like India is fairly united against women safety Empty Re: Looks like India is fairly united against women safety

Post by swapna Thu May 05, 2016 11:55 am

southindian wrote:Off course, the capital region being capital against women safety.

http://m.rediff.com/news/report/rediff-labs-is-your-city-dangerous-for-women/20160208.htm

"women's safety," not "women safety."

what does the first sentence of your post mean? by "off course," do you mean "on the wrong path," i.e. "going in the wrong direction?" are there some bhenkatraos in that sentence?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Looks like India is fairly united against women safety Empty Re: Looks like India is fairly united against women safety

Post by garam_kuta Thu May 05, 2016 12:20 pm

swapna wrote:
southindian wrote:Off course, the capital region being capital against women safety.

what does the first sentence of your post mean? by "off course," do you mean "on the wrong path," i.e. "going in the wrong direction?" are there some bhenkatraos in that sentence?

get to work..one at a time; focus on the punடேய், already...
garam_kuta wrote:
hahaha! such a fossil you are?

"didn't you also habitually talk about copulating with close female relatives" wtf? where? show me one post where there is even a hint of such depraved perversions that you have confessed to, many times; with which propa humiliated you a zillion times. வெறும் கையிலே மல்லிகயை முழம் போட்டவன்தானே நீ! punny, isn't it? - in your language, a cheap twat of a liar!

who is that iyengar that all of a sudden you suck up to? why? and slapped me? mbwahahaha  you sistahs are both like as they say "subjects in a course in clinical psychology. The conduct that you do, literally, and you accuse others of doing"

சப்..சப்..சப்..சப்புனா..only with you..you are so special, na? you are such a 'curiosity', I mean, clinically speaking..and we (me and the 'íyengar') are not the only one, na? apparently, all others as well. at least, I started whipping you only after you started abusing my handle, remember?

bite me again, please!

again,

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu May 05, 2016 12:49 pm

swapna wrote:

Thomas,

We employed you for a good reason and you are doing a good job.

Keep it up.

southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu May 05, 2016 1:19 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
"didn't you also habitually talk about copulating with close female relatives" - swapna.

wtf? where? show me one post where there is even a hint of such depraved perversions...
you used the full forms of the hindi words for "person who copulates with his mother," and "person who copulates with his sister," proving yourself to be incapable of expressing your thoughts by any means but the crudest. 

moreover, I see that you continue to fling the vulgar, tamil word for vagina at people you dislke. does the mere mention of these words excite you?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu May 05, 2016 2:03 pm

swapna wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
"didn't you also habitually talk about copulating with close female relatives" - swapna.

wtf? where? show me one post where there is even a hint of such depraved perversions...
you used the full forms of the hindi words for "person who copulates with his mother," and "person who copulates with his sister," proving yourself to be incapable of expressing your thoughts by any means but the crudest. 

moreover, I see that you continue to fling the vulgar, tamil word for vagina at people you dislke. does the mere mention of these words excite you?

Thomas,

You sound cultured today in your posts/arguments.

• Is anyone watching the browser over your shoulder?
    Did you just listen to a Syrian bhajan?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu May 05, 2016 2:36 pm

swapna wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

ba****ls..where? I am incapable of that ...show me where. you pathological senile lying fart..

again did you get what i wrote in thamizh? telling you of your sordid and depraved disorders, isn't it?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu May 05, 2016 5:38 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
swapna wrote:

garam_kuta wrote:

"didn't you also habitually talk about copulating with close female relatives" wtf? where? show me one post where there is even a hint of such depraved perversions that you have confessed to, many times; with which propa humiliated you a zillion times. வெறும் கையிலே மல்லிகயை முழம் போட்டவன்தானே நீ! punny, isn't it? - in your language, a cheap twat of a liar!

who is that iyengar that all of a sudden you suck up to? why? and slapped me? mbwahahaha  you sistahs are both like as they say "subjects in a course in clinical psychology. The conduct that you do, literally, and you accuse others of doing"

சப்..சப்..சப்..சப்புனா..only with you..you are so special, na? you are such a 'curiosity', I mean, clinically speaking..and we (me and the 'íyengar') are not the only one, na? apparently, all others as well. at least, I started whipping you only after you started abusing my handle, remember?

bite me again, please!

again,
for those who don't read tamil, or don't understand tamil, the 'u' in the first, english part of the word above in red, "pun," can be pronounced as in "put"; the second part of the word, in
tamil, says "day" or "dai," which by itself, is the male form of "hey, you." 

put the two parts together to form a single, tamil word, and what one has is the crude, tamil word for the vagina, which has an entry here:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pundai

the tamil, p-word is as crude as the equivalent, english, c-word.

this is the appellation garam_kuta has been using repeatedly for me, as he disintegrates steadily in anger. watching him the p-matungan and his "lower-caste" brother, c-seetharamayya has been enormously educational. 

if anyone has entertained doubts about any differences between the castes, the curious case of the pc brothers - you know what the letters represent - should dispel them.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu May 05, 2016 8:29 pm

swapna wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
swapna wrote:

garam_kuta wrote:

bite me again, please!

again,
for those who don't read tamil, or don't understand tamil, the 'u' in the first, english part of the word above in red, "pun," can be pronounced as in "put"; the second part of the word, in

put the two parts together to form a single, tamil word, and what one has is the crude, tamil word for the vagina, which has an entry here:

this is the appellation garam_kuta has been using repeatedly for me, as he disintegrates steadily in anger. watching him the p-matungan and his "lower-caste" brother, c-seetharamayya has been enormously educational. 

if anyone has entertained doubts about any differences between the castes, the curious case of the pc brothers - you know what the letters represent - should dispel them.
I had to speak the language that you would understand by extending my vocabulary and unleashing it on you just to let you know that all Brahmins are not wussy iyers.
Hahaha.....it's so pathetic to see you reduced to pits pleading to the forum where everyone finds you the most repulsive senile pxxxxx with perhaps one queer exception who is also shunned by al and in the same category. And you started and escalated this with abusing my handle To confessing to your real self with vicious hatred for Brahmins and now trying to divert attention from people's awareness of your depraved and macabre fetish of treasuring innocent women's menstrual rags.
One last chance, a clemency I will think about, to spare you from this just defense of mine if you stop being a casteist.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu May 05, 2016 9:06 pm

swapna wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
swapna wrote:

garam_kuta wrote:

bite me again, please!

again,

phlegmy, I've never anyone beat around the bush so thoroughly about pussy. why does it scare you so? only homos are disgusted and scared of the pussy/snatch/cunt/bearded oyster/pink canoe/pink taco/fur burger...I suspect you've turned into a pole smoker after or around the same time roshniamma left you, developed an aversion for pussy as a result and anyone talking about it traumatizes you. I also asked you in another thread which you chose to ignore, were you fondled or otherwise molested by your church deacon/father/brother when young?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 9:14 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
swapna wrote:

garam_kuta wrote:

bite me again, please!

again,

phlegmy, I've never anyone beat around the bush so thoroughly about pussy. why does it scare you so? only homos are disgusted and scared of the pussy/snatch/cunt/bearded oyster/pink canoe/pink taco/fur burger...I suspect you've turned into a pole smoker after or around the same time roshniamma left you, developed an aversion for pussy as a result and anyone talking about it traumatizes you. I also asked you in another thread which you chose to ignore, were you fondled or otherwise molested by your church deacon/father/brother when young?

Props, why must you be so abusive? Are you unable to converse in a decent manner with someone old enough to be your father? Why don't you at least make the attempt to reach out to him and be friends with him again? Come on, old friend, lets all be one happy family on this forum. Also, the word 'pundai' is considered a filthy word in Tamil; only vulgar and low class people use this word according to my Tamil friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu May 05, 2016 9:28 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
swapna wrote:

garam_kuta wrote:

bite me again, please!

again,

Props, why must you be so abusive? Are you unable to converse in a decent manner with someone old enough to be your father? Why don't you at least make the attempt to reach out to him and be friends with him again? Come on, old friend, lets all be one happy family on this forum. Also, the word 'pundai' is considered a filthy word in Tamil; only vulgar and low class people use this word according to my Tamil friends.

fuck you and your tamil friends and your syrian kistian wannabe iyer friend too

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 9:37 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

again,

looks like you had a bad day today. have a great day tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu May 05, 2016 10:09 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

Criticism on my pun coming from you hahaha someone who treat women as objects and abuse them with utmost vulgarity and hatred. wtf you been doing this for years and now you beg propa for mercy. hahaha You have no life but for this forum so you will suck anybody to keep it going pathetic loser. It's pun you imbecile. Pun you and the fossil deserve. You will never understand how to be creative cuz you are sterile and can't think of anything original. You can suck him all that you want. You both are certified misogynists . he's senile and sick. Why do you suck him so much? Because you are excoriated by everyone else in this forum. Both you and and him have to show some contrition. And you playing with multiple handles abusing all in the forum has to stop. You both Stop begging. If you two ain't got the grit, too effin bad! Get the f outta here!

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri May 06, 2016 12:34 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

yes, I too must remember to be kind and gentle to seetharamayya.

have a great day tomorrow, seethu.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri May 06, 2016 9:35 am

garam_kuta wrote:
swapna wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
swapna wrote:

garam_kuta wrote:

bite me again, please!

again,

I had to speak the language that you would understand by extending my vocabulary and unleashing it on you just to let you know that all Brahmins are not wussy iyers.

** you made the choice to write as you did. by definition, the language you used was your language.

** crude tamil brahmins are just crude; "wussy iyers" are just wussy.

Hahaha.....it's so pathetic to see you reduced to pits pleading to the forum where everyone finds you the most repulsive senile pxxxxx with perhaps one queer exception who is also shunned by al and in the same category. And you started and escalated this with abusing my handle To confessing to your real self with vicious hatred for Brahmins and now trying to divert attention from people's awareness of your depraved and macabre fetish of treasuring innocent women's menstrual rags.  
One last chance, a clemency I will think about, to spare you from this just defense of mine if you stop being a casteist.
** see my comments above.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri May 06, 2016 10:22 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
swapna wrote:

garam_kuta wrote:

bite me again, please!

again,

isn't it a tragedy that you've never experienced a single item in the list above that you made so diligently, that belongs to a caucasian woman?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri May 06, 2016 7:48 pm

swapna wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
swapna wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
swapna wrote:

garam_kuta wrote:

bite me again, please!

again,

** you made the choice to write as you did. by definition, the language you used was your language.

** crude tamil brahmins are just crude; "wussy iyers" are just wussy.

** see my comments above.

You can never sell this.. even to your own self, i bet..mbwahahaha That language is only for you, cuz you are an aberrant, exotic curiosity that actually deserve more.
how convenient that you didn't explain this; please don't distort pundai and take the pun and the fun outta it...its bilingual word pun in english and what dai in thamizh means - this link was given the very first time i used it, just for you Razz . cuz you were so f in condescending and spewing contempt on others in this forum. that must have really hurt and made you livid isn't it.. oh.. how about the வெறும் கையிலே மல்லிகயை முழம் போட்டவன்தானே நீ! punny, isn't it?
I am waiting on that one...that's going to reveal so much more of your depraved perversion, isn't it? common..take a stab at it; entertain us, please. Razz

you see, ónly you, and that infernal idiot sistah of yours are crowing this.. no one else ..why? just answer that[/b] Basketball

OTOH, for the last several years, over a decade at least, again with the exception of the douchemun that sucks you because he is so retarded, tell me who else* does not loathe you with contempt and resentment, and why? because you are a senile maniac and a repulsive perv.. i am not the first one to characterize you..so STFU

* it doesn't stop here, but to folks who were closer to you.i do not quote your family, although several posters have revealed so much about them implying volume on their plight, ( and of course, only a retard like your sistah cannot fathom) and rightly so..anyone just with a single neuron would do the same..shun you off their vicinity.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down