Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mexico's President drives Modi to a 'world's top 50' restaurant for vegetarian meal

3 posters

Go down

Mexico's President drives Modi to a 'world's top 50' restaurant for vegetarian meal   Empty Mexico's President drives Modi to a 'world's top 50' restaurant for vegetarian meal

Post by Seva Lamberdar Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:57 pm

NEW DELHI: PM Narendra Modi's cup runneth over in Mexico City today.

He got a rapturous welcome from the Indian community in Mexico City. Then, he got President Enrique Pena Nieto's "positive and constructive support" for India's bid to join the Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG).

And to top it all, Pena Nieto personally drove PM Modi for a vegetarian dinner to Quintonil, one of the world's top 50 restaurants of 2015.

Mexico's President drives Modi to a 'world's top 50' restaurant for vegetarian meal   CkelZeAUUAIE5zI

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Mexicos-President-drives-Modi-to-a-worlds-top-50-restaurant-for-vegetarian-meal/articleshow/52667673.cms
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Mexico's President drives Modi to a 'world's top 50' restaurant for vegetarian meal   Empty Re: Mexico's President drives Modi to a 'world's top 50' restaurant for vegetarian meal

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:04 pm

Looks like Modi is a racist like Trump! He should resign for making the Mexican president drive a car and a Mexican chef make only vegetarian burritos! Pappu should protest by eating beef at an iftar party with Dawood Ibrahim, Laqvi and Saeed, and shouting, "Garibi Hatao"......

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Mexico's President drives Modi to a 'world's top 50' restaurant for vegetarian meal   Empty Re: Mexico's President drives Modi to a 'world's top 50' restaurant for vegetarian meal

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:06 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Looks like Modi is a racist like Trump! He should resign for making the Mexican president drive a car and a Mexican chef make only vegetarian burritos! Pappu should protest by eating beef at an iftar party with Dawood Ibrahim, Laqvi and Saeed, and shouting, "Garibi Hatao"......

Mexico's President drives Modi to a 'world's top 50' restaurant for vegetarian meal   Tumblr_m5mxn3ePUX1r51ucco1_500-e1357928140844

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:29 pm

but i looked at the menu to see what i'd like to eat and it had scallops and chicken on the list. so no, i can't take my parents there. no lentils either - hard to enjoy a meal without lentils if you're indian.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:30 pm

anyway, mexico is still mexico. i hope he had bisleri water and was carrying around some imodium and metronidazole. that's what my dad makes me do.

i hope modi tipped the driver. and the waiter. it sucks to be a world leader, you probably have to tip the entire wait staff.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down