Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kanpur: Prospective Bride and Groom fight over NaMo, call off marriage

Go down

Kanpur: Prospective Bride and Groom fight over NaMo, call off marriage Empty Kanpur: Prospective Bride and Groom fight over NaMo, call off marriage

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:53 am

KANPUR: A man who has his own business and a woman who's a government employee were close to getting hitched.
All that was left to seal the deal was deciding how they would split the expenses of the marriage ceremony. They decided to meet at a temple to finalize the arrangements.
Everything was going smoothly and the conversation was flowing until one of them brought up the subject of the economic slowdown in the country.
The woman government employee was convinced that PM Narendra Modi was responsible for the county's poor economic condition, but the businessman was a Modi supporter. A heated discussion followed and the prospective bride and groom decided to part ways.
They told their respective (shocked) families they were not interested in getting married any more.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/kanpur/Bride-groom-fight-over-Modi-call-off-marriage/articleshow/53094917.cms

------

from the comments section:

Proud BhaktKanpur-1 day ago
they are reporting my sad story ,I was the one who called off the marriage. I have known the girl for more than 1 yr. Everything was going smoothly ,until she objected to my chanting of "modi, modi ,modi, modi,modi..." during our love-making.
I told her that it was my ritual to chant the revered name of Shri Modiji while masterbating or during s3x but she started mocking me and laughing out loudly at me. I felt deeply hurt.She also started mumbling all kinds of facts and figures to denigrate Modiji''s achievements..
No loyal Bhakt could tolerate this kind of disrespect. I called off the marriage but i abused her properly in front of everybody by calling her a leftist,liberal,Marxist, SICKular Pre$$titude. I am sure she will end up marrying some loser from JNU.

Back to top Go down