Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking dead

2 posters

Go down

Walking dead Empty Walking dead

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:47 am

So like last night in the party, this show came as highly recommended. I have NO idea what the show is about. Add to that the whole thread of already 'dead' people of UP, and then finally add to that 3 vodkas... this is how my ENTIRE night went.

In my dream I have died, but I am still hanging around, discovering my new limitations quite like Patrick Swayze in the movie Ghost. I do have some more liberties than he did. For one, I am able to talk to my husband and kids. I am able to touch them too. I also discover that some kids can 'see' the dead me, kinda like 'Sixth Sense', but they don't realize it. So I just say a hi back to them.

Overall, we are together regretting how I could have avoided this whole dying business. But on the whole I don't miss being alive, coz I am able to interact with my kids anyway, kinda like Nicole Kidman's 'The Others', except that in my dream they are alive and I am not.

Many many events happen with me walking around dead, can't recollect them all right now that vividly.

When I woke up, I had to tell myself that since I am making tea, I cannot possibly be dead.

phew. this is the first of its kind. I have not yet checked dream dictionaries on what it means.

Back to top Go down

Walking dead Empty Re: Walking dead

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:00 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:So like last night in the party, this show came as highly recommended. I have NO idea what the show is about. Add to that the whole thread of already 'dead' people of UP, and then finally add to that 3 vodkas... this is how my ENTIRE night went.

In my dream I have died, but I am still hanging around, discovering my new limitations quite like Patrick Swayze in the movie Ghost. I do have some more liberties than he did. For one, I am able to talk to my husband and kids. I am able to touch them too. I also discover that some kids can 'see' the dead me, kinda like 'Sixth Sense', but they don't realize it. So I just say a hi back to them.

Overall, we are together regretting how I could have avoided this whole dying business. But on the whole I don't miss being alive, coz I am able to interact with my kids anyway, kinda like Nicole Kidman's 'The Others', except that in my dream they are alive and I am not.

Many many events happen with me walking around dead, can't recollect them all right now that vividly.

When I woke up, I had to tell myself that since I am making tea, I cannot possibly be dead.

phew. this is the first of its kind. I have not yet checked dream dictionaries on what it means.

I think you should seriously consider becoming a writer - for hollywoord or somewood. You can come up with a story a day - and that too while sleeping.

Imaging if only you can work while sleeping, you could be another Rajratnam.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:04 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

I think you should seriously consider becoming a writer - for hollywoord or somewood. You can come up with a story a day - and that too while sleeping.

Imaging if only you can work while sleeping, you could be another Rajratnam.

hahaha you mean become a plagiarizing writer who combines 3 movies + a possible tv show (as in I died the same manner as they were describing some character getting killed in the first season), and churns out her own bestseller.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:15 pm

ok.. so finally looked it up...

To dream that you die in your dream symbolizes inner changes, transformation, self-discovery and positive development that is happening within you or your life. You are undergoing a transitional phase and are becoming more enlightened or spiritual. Although such a dream may bring about feelings of fear and anxiety, it is no cause for alarm as it is often considered a positive symbol. Dreams of experiencing your own death usually means that big changes are ahead for you. You are moving on to new beginnings and leaving the past behind. These changes does not necessarily imply a negative turn of events. Metaphorically, dying can be seen as an end or a termination to your old ways and habits. So, dying does not always mean a physical death, but an ending of something.

but but but....
On a negative note, to dream that you die may represent involvement in deeply painful relationships or unhealthy, destructive behaviors. You may feeling depressed or feel strangled by a situation or person in your waking life. Perhaps your mind is preoccupied with someone who is terminally ill or dying. Alternatively, you may be trying to get out of some obligation, responsibility or other situation. You are desperately trying to escape from the demands of your daily life.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:17 pm

do you jabber less in your dead state? otherwise it isn't much of an improvement. just curious.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:58 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:do you jabber less in your dead state? otherwise it isn't much of an improvement. just curious.

I was same as dead like as I am alive... full of tiring and neverending thots. I wish sometimes I could turn the thots switch off. How does one do that?

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:08 pm

we all have lots of thoughts; doesn't mean we voice every one of them.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down