Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SuCH people moist affected by Trump victory

+6
confuzzled dude
garam-kuta
Hellsangel
Vakavaka Pakapaka
truthbetold
Propagandhi711
10 posters

Go down

SuCH people moist affected by Trump victory Empty SuCH people moist affected by Trump victory

Post by garam-kuta Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:45 pm

if trump wins, it will affect some of the SuCH people very badly.
1. at the top of the list is the drinkman. the news of trump victory if it happens, will send the infosys stock crashing by 50%. i believe that being a senior executive, he has tons of stock options and employee stock plan so his net worth will be diminished to a great extent. i personally think that trump is all words and no action but the investors will sell the stocks of outsourcing giants first and ask questions later. also, to borrow dr. VP's terminology, he is an "extremely brilliant" person, so he has worries about his peaceful sickular friends. so this will be a one-two punch for him.
2. il-professore. he has already mentioned that trump will reduce the research funding in alternative fuels which is the bread and butter of the il professore's research.trump will go back to emphasis on fossil fuels so no more funding for the never ending research on fuel cells and other fancy stuff. and he is also extremely brilliant so he shares the drinkman's other worry.
3.swap-na. unlike the above two, no financial implications but no more dreams of a job for "D" in the new president's administration.
4. CD, also extremely brilliant person and worried about his sickular friends.
5. southindian, his fragile emotional health will take a big hit. his simple mind hates all republicans but he is not an extremely brilliant person( figuratively and literally) so he may see the silver lining in the clouds.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

SuCH people moist affected by Trump victory Empty Re: SuCH people moist affected by Trump victory

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:31 pm

I plan on buying puts on qqq as insurance in case mr cheetos manages to pull a miraculous win.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

SuCH people moist affected by Trump victory Empty Re: SuCH people moist affected by Trump victory

Post by truthbetold Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:08 pm

Trump or not, Indian outsourcing industry is facing severe headwinds. According to the MD of a medium sized software company located in Pune,  none of the big IT firms have reported significant growth in revenue or profit in recent quarters. The rate of growth is decelerating fast. His felt that the best years of software outsourcing were behind us.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:26 am

truthbetold wrote:Trump or not, Indian outsourcing industry is facing severe headwinds. According to the MD of a medium sized software company located in Pune,  none of the big IT firms have reported significant growth in revenue or profit in recent quarters. The rate of growth is decelerating fast. His felt that the best years of software outsourcing were behind us.
did you mean that the growth rate is decreasing fast, not decelerating fast? you have problems with not only english, but also the elementary ideas of calculus?  l a n j a   k o d a k a !

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:47 am

truthbetold wrote:Trump or not, Indian outsourcing industry is facing severe headwinds. According to the MD of a medium sized software company located in Pune,  none of the big IT firms have reported significant growth in revenue or profit in recent quarters. The rate of growth is decelerating fast. His felt that the best years of software outsourcing were behind us.
is the title of your thread missing a comma? should it read."suCH people moist, affected by...?" but why are these suCH people moist? are they dreaming constantly of unattainable bollywood actresses with thunder thighs? or gazing longingly at random south korean models with luscious buttocks whose photographs mr gandhi 711 found on the internet?
d e n g a n a   k o d a k a !

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:55 am

sooth-be-sold, should the last line of your post say "the best years of software outsourcing are behind us?" problems with tense now?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:22 am

swapna wrote:
did you mean that the growth rate is decreasing fast, not decelerating fast? you have problems with not only english, but also the elementary ideas of calculus?  l a n j a   k o d a k a !
That's totally uncalled-for. I hope you know the meaning of that word/phrase. Get some sleep, you will feel better.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:27 am

garam-kuta wrote:if trump wins, it will affect some of the SuCH people very badly.
1. at the top of the list is the drinkman. the news of trump victory if it happens, will send the infosys stock crashing by 50%. i believe that  being a senior executive, he has tons of stock options and employee stock plan so his net worth will be diminished to a great extent. i personally think that trump is all words and no action but the investors will sell the stocks of outsourcing giants first and ask questions later. also, to borrow dr. VP's terminology, he is an "extremely brilliant" person, so he has worries about his peaceful sickular friends. so this will be a one-two punch for him.
2. il-professore. he  has already mentioned that trump will reduce the research funding in alternative fuels which  is the bread and butter of the il professore's research.trump will go back to emphasis on fossil fuels so no more funding for the  never ending research on fuel cells and other fancy stuff. and he is also extremely brilliant so he shares the drinkman's other worry.
3.swap-na. unlike the above two, no financial implications but no more dreams of a job  for "D" in the new president's administration.
5. southindian, his fragile emotional health will take a big hit. his simple mind hates all republicans but he  is not an extremely brilliant person( figuratively and literally) so he may see the silver lining in the clouds.
I've already said, I'm not worried of 'Trump winning the election' because I believe in the powers of constitution more than Trump's loose talk.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:33 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
swapna wrote:
That's totally uncalled-for. I hope you know the meaning of that word/phrase. Get some sleep, you will feel better.
what sooth-be-sold heard from me is only a small part of what a vulgar, habitual slanderer of other people's wives and daughters deserves, so it's entirely called for. he may expect to receive more tastes of his own medicine.

what, btw, is your role in this? are you tbt's guardian? are you disturbed by my posts because he and you are telega hindus, and share a caste, sub-caste, and gothram?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:09 pm

swapna wrote:
what, btw, is your role in this? are you tbt's guardian? are you disturbed by my posts because he and you are telega hindus, and share a caste, sub-caste, and gothram?
Because my understanding of Telugu language is much better than yours and your usage of that word is not only out of place but also completely out of context. Speaking of tribal loyalties, please take a look at yourself. Remember, how you tried to coddle Carvaka initially, when you came to know that he is fellow IIT alumnus and you still display those traits in your conversations with Max. OTOH, very few of my views align with Telugus on this board.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:53 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
swapna wrote:
Because my understanding of Telugu language is much better than yours and your usage of that word is not only out of place but also completely out of context. Speaking of tribal loyalties, please take a look at yourself. Remember, how you tried to coddle Carvaka initially, when you came to know that he is fellow IIT alumnus and you still display those traits in your conversations with Max. OTOH, very few of my views align with Telugus on this board.
charvakan and max are irrelevant to this thread. what stands out is your rushing in to defend someone out of what's most likely tribal loyalty, even though he's a.crass, habitual, verbal abuser of the wives and daughters of other members.

insularity, and religious and caste affinities live on and thrive, no matter what the political philosophy or citizenship of the indiaperson is.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:16 pm

youconfuzzled dude wrote:
swapna wrote:
I stand by CD. The word that you (swapna) used is very crass and offensive. I was shocked to see you use it. 

btw, it's Telugu. Learn to spell it correctly first before you use the language.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:17 pm

swapna wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
swapna wrote:
charvakan and max are irrelevant to this thread. what stands out is your rushing in to defend someone out of what's most likely tribal loyalty, even though he's a.crass, habitual, verbal abuser of the wives and daughters of other members.

insularity, and religious and caste affinities live on and thrive, no matter what the political philosophy or citizenship of the indiaperson is.
You can run but can't hide.. Your tribal loyalties have been well documented - IITian, South Indian etc., You can keep coming with your attempts to divert my criticism of your decency or lack thereof as tribal loyalty but the truth is - TBT and I agree on only one topic i.e. Reservations in India, other than that our views are completely different. BTW, I don't remember seeing TBT's posts abusing your wife and daughter.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:18 pm

swapna wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
swapna wrote:

The bolded txt above: Where did he do that in this thread?

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:23 pm

garam-kuta wrote:if trump wins, it will affect some of the SuCH people very badly.
1. at the top of the list is the drinkman. the news of trump victory if it happens, will send the infosys stock crashing by 50%. i believe that  being a senior executive, he has tons of stock options and employee stock plan so his net worth will be diminished to a great extent. i personally think that trump is all words and no action but the investors will sell the stocks of outsourcing giants first and ask questions later. also, to borrow dr. VP's terminology, he is an "extremely brilliant" person, so he has worries about his peaceful sickular friends. so this will be a one-two punch for him.
2. il-professore. he  has already mentioned that trump will reduce the research funding in alternative fuels which  is the bread and butter of the il professore's research.trump will go back to emphasis on fossil fuels so no more funding for the  never ending research on fuel cells and other fancy stuff. and he is also extremely brilliant so he shares the drinkman's other worry.
3.swap-na. unlike the above two, no financial implications but no more dreams of a job  for "D" in the new president's administration.
5. southindian, his fragile emotional health will take a big hit. his simple mind hates all republicans but he  is not an extremely brilliant person( figuratively and literally) so he may see the silver lining in the clouds.
afaik, d has no aspiration at present to be part of any administration. over a year ago, a senior policy advisor of a candidate contacted d on his/her own initiative, to discuss the economic implications of some labour-market policies. I don't know how they knew of d, but part of the reason may be her interview with a major newspaper. secondly, the candidate will probably turn to only two universities in the state for information.  

please don't let any of this unsettle you.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:13 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
swapna wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
swapna wrote:

You can run but can't hide.. Your tribal loyalties have been well documented - IITian, South Indian etc., You can keep coming with your attempts to divert my criticism of your decency or lack thereof as tribal loyalty but the truth is - TBT and I agree on only one topic i.e. Reservations in India, other than that our views are completely different. BTW, I don't remember seeing TBT's posts abusing your wife and daughter.
he's done that many times, probably a dozen times in the last couple of years. 

that you continue to defend him is a testament to your affinity for those who are like you, and hostility towards those who are unlike you. but that's not surprising, for you are an indiaperson, and a telega. 

notice that kinnamma has now come to defend you and tbt. soon, this thread will be swarming wirh telegas.

btw, you don't get any credit for not agreeing wirh tbt on most subjects.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:15 pm

swapna wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
swapna wrote:

you should buy a mirror to look at your motherfucking self first. fucking lonely, senile douchebag making up random shit and shamelessly lying through his false teeth. comrade and tbt are at the exact opposite ends of the spectrum and I havent seen them agree on anything yet. 

you on the other hand have been crying like a spurned mistress in every other thread since max stopped supporting your positions blindly. be careful, the forever-seeking-bearded-men fellow you're currently applying the hoover to will turn on you sooner or later and you'll hopefully hang yourself with old petticoats that your fat ex-wife left behind at your 30 yr old hovel in an university town of not insignificant size.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:17 pm

swapna wrote:
afaik, d has no aspiration at present to be part of any administration. over a year ago, a senior policy advisor of a candidate contacted d on his/her own initiative, to discuss the economic implications of some labour-market policies. I don't know how they knew of d, but part of the reason may be her interview with a major newspaper. secondly, the candidate will probably turn to only two universities in the state for information.  

has d recovered from the trauma of seeing your wrinkly old one inch pecker from when you and ex-w used to take baths together with d and s?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:22 pm

I just noticed that you are the one who is moist - see the title of your thread - at the thought of trump winnig the election. is this a case of misplaced sexuality, fat fingers, or old age?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:27 pm

swapna wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
swapna wrote:
what sooth-be-sold heard from me is only a small part of what a vulgar, habitual slanderer of other people's wives and daughters deserves, so it's entirely called for. he may expect to receive more tastes of his own medicine.

you are angry!
you are upset!!
you are confused!!!
you are angry,upset and confused!!!!!!
hope you didn't pop a vein and get admitted into a hospital.
and you should be the one to talk about habitual slanderers of other people's family. thevidi.. paiy....!
ps:now that you went to unchartered territory for such, i just followed you there and added those last words.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:33 pm

swapna wrote:

...unsettle you as when two admins did when they pissed on your posts, and deleted them because of their extraordinary crudeness. your subsequent shock, and the wailing and gnashing of teeth that followed, while pathetic, were also comedic.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:23 pm

swapna wrote:
he's done that many times, probably a dozen times in the last couple of years. 

that you continue to defend him is a testament to your affinity for those who are like you, and hostility towards those who are unlike you. but that's not surprising, for you are an indiaperson, and a telega. 

notice that kinnamma has now come to defend you and tbt. soon, this thread will be swarming wirh telegas.

btw, you don't get any credit for not agreeing wirh tbt on most subjects.
I don't give a hoot about getting any credit from anyone, especially, on a forum full of anonymous posters. It means zilch to me. You can keep repeating the same lie that I was defending TBT, which I wasn't. I merely asked you if you knew the meaning of that profanity[-laced tantrum] which came out of nowhere, unprovoked. About your other point, how is TBT like me when we don't agree on most of the topics discussed here?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:28 pm

swapna wrote:
swapna wrote:

...unsettle you as when two admins did when they pissed on your posts, and deleted them because of their extraordinary crudeness. your subsequent shock, and the wailing and gnashing of teeth that followed, while pathetic, were also comedic.
Thevi..Pai..(see my prev post on this thread on why this shall be your nickname from now onwards),
that was a traumatic experience for you, wasn't it? prostrating before the feet of admins of ejmr/such and begging them to delete the threads. the minions of JJ will be happy to get lessons from you on prostrating and begging. you were lucky that charvakan was active on such at that time. next time, you may not be so lucky. andthe experience was so traumatic for you that you went groundhog on such and stopped mentioning ejmr here since. i don't blame ya - who wants to be reminded of such experiences?
as for d, don't give up the dream. shrillary may still win and offer a post to d. dark skinned minority and a woman to boot. will showcase the "diversity" very well for shrillry.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:08 am

1. at the top of the list is the drinkman. the news of trump victory if it happens, will send the infosys stock crashing by 50%. i believe that being a senior executive, he has tons of stock options and employee stock plan so his net worth will be diminished to a great extent. i personally think that trump is all words and no action but the investors will sell the stocks of outsourcing giants first and ask questions later. also, to borrow dr. VP's terminology, he is an "extremely brilliant" person, so he has worries about his peaceful sickular friends. so this will be a one-two punch for him.
2. il-professore. he has already mentioned that trump will reduce the research funding in alternative fuels which is the bread and butter of the il professore's research.trump will go back to emphasis on fossil fuels so no more funding for the never ending research on fuel cells and other fancy stuff. and he is also extremely brilliant so he shares the drinkman's other worry.
3.swap-na. unlike the above two, no financial implications but no more dreams of a job for "D" in the new president's administration.
5. southindian, his fragile emotional health will take a big hit. his simple mind hates all republicans but he is not an extremely brilliant person( figuratively and literally) so he may see the silver lining in the clouds.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:19 am

swapna wrote:
is the title of your thread missing a comma? should it read."suCH people moist, affected by...?" but why are these suCH people moist? are they dreaming constantly of unattainable bollywood actresses with thunder thighs? or gazing longingly at random south korean models with luscious buttocks whose photographs mr gandhi 711 found on the internet?
d e n g a n a   k o d a k a !
Did a fellow IIT Madras student from Guntur praise you by saying, "dengana kodaka"?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:39 am

I see your predictions in play.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:53 pm

i was pleasantly surprised to be proven wrong. he is not only a man of action but bigly speedy action. while the main street media was focussing on useless stuff like crowd size in the inauguration pictures etc., he blindsided them with a series of executive orders. now he opened so many battle fronts, the media and the opponents do not know where to fight. he is showing the difference between politicians who just talk and the actual go-getters.
ps: it is obama who showed how the executive order can be used. trump is just following obama's example.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:04 pm

garam-kuta wrote:
ps: it is obama who showed how the executive order can be used. trump is just following obama's example.
This tells me that you don't know much about American politics. Check out both Bushes' EOs

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:25 pm

aw...but for entertainment value and comic relief, no one should take the hyphenator, neither literally nor seriously Laughing Razz

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:32 pm

garam_kuta wrote:aw...but for entertainment value and comic relief, no one should take the hyphenator, neither literally nor seriously Laughing Razz 
in love with the negatives!

here's one way to write to make sense:

"no one should take the hyphenator literally or figuratively."

ja?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:21 pm

swapna wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:aw...but for entertainment value and comic relief, no one should take the hyphenator, neither literally nor seriously Laughing Razz 

ja?

ah..that ain't no biggly; btw, the same holds for you too, na?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:12 pm

swapna wrote:

ja?

Here's one post that you might enjoy reading. 

SuCH people moist affected by Trump victory 20kvvpf
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:35 pm

Too bad. Not sure how those in H1B or later stages before GC are going to get affected. I know one major company which is run by almost around  >95%  desi consultants would suffer. Most of them are non-GC holders from top desi consulting companies. The perm/white employees used to show their displeasure kind of openly about too many desis.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:30 pm

silvermani wrote:
swapna wrote:

ja?

Here's one post that you might enjoy reading. 

SuCH people moist affected by Trump victory 20kvvpf

and I bet, these too, huh?

The press took Republican Donald Trump “literally, but not seriously,” she wrote, whereas Trump’s supporters took him “seriously, but not literally.” - Washington post

the press takes him literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally - the atlantic

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:42 am

I wonder which of these is closest to the mark.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down