Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The market is forecasting a Trump victory

3 posters

Go down

The market is forecasting a Trump victory Empty The market is forecasting a Trump victory

Post by silvermani Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:26 am

Trump will win Ohio, Florida and Pennsylvania and it’s game over! My reasoning is the INCREDIBLE number of people who are quietly supporting Trump but can’t voice their opinion. It is politically incorrect to publicly admit that you are supporting Trump. If you do so, you are instantly chastised and even viewed as a racist. The interesting thing is that many Trump supporters don’t agree with what he says; they simply think he will be better for business. For example, Carl Icahn recently said (and I’m paraphrasing): Do I agree with everything he says? Of course not. Do I think he says stupid things at times? Of course. But I don’t care about all that. I care about the economy and Trump will be better for business than Hillary. In other words, many of Trump’s supporters are focused on the more important issues instead of obsessing over every foolish off the cuff remark.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

The market is forecasting a Trump victory Empty Re: The market is forecasting a Trump victory

Post by Hellsangel Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:30 am

Who cares about Trump winning? Most people care about Hillary Shrillery losing.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

The market is forecasting a Trump victory Empty Re: The market is forecasting a Trump victory

Post by silvermani Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:33 am

Some do care about secretary Clinton winning to maintain continuity of President Obama's excellent policies.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:11 pm

You are not only favoring Trump, you are now channeling his 'hugely successful' communication skills. 

Article headlined 'Market is forecasting Trump Victory' but did not provide any data to support that claim other than his own own assertion.

Carl Icahn "Do I agree with everything he says?" .  Is this a big revelation? That is true of any voter in USA. That tells you nothing. 

Trump is good at self goals. Only way he can win is if Hillary e mails produce some new news bomb or we suffer another major tragic terrorist act in US.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down