Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shocked at Trump's Victory in the South

+3
MaxEntropy_Man
Vakavaka Pakapaka
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
7 posters

Go down

Shocked at Trump's Victory in the South Empty Shocked at Trump's Victory in the South

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:43 am

AL AR GA MA TN VT VA

A Northeastern - a New York RICH non-religious guy (even pro-choice, pro gay marriage, etc) winning over Rubio and Cruz in AL, AR, GA, TN and VA is a huge shock.

Expect Hillary to lose to Trump...in the Big one.

I was thinking if Rubio comes close to Trump, the GoP establishment and the super-delegates will do a coup on Trump. But with this scale of victory, Trump is hard to beat.

Trump is good for India and Hillary is good for Pakistan

Jai Trump..

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Shocked at Trump's Victory in the South Empty Re: Shocked at Trump's Victory in the South

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:02 am

Actually, republican voters are rejecting the establishment and the tea party! So, they are no longer stuck in the past. They want a change.

I don't know if Trump will be better for India.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Shocked at Trump's Victory in the South Empty Re: Shocked at Trump's Victory in the South

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:05 am

Your predictions have been spectacularly accurate so far. Jeb Bush has done so well!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:19 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Actually, republican voters are rejecting the establishment and the tea party! So, they are no longer stuck in the past. They want a change.

The Republican voters are finally releasing themselves from the grip of plutocrats who've neatly packaged religion with economic policies that only benefit themselves. They're expressing their true natures, minority and immigrant hating protectionists. I still believe in the fundamental sanity of the majority of American voters. Hillary should win this so long as the email controversy doesn't derail her. Let's see.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:47 am

GO GO GO GO TRUMP! YOU HAVE MY VOTE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:49 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Actually, republican voters are rejecting the establishment and the tea party! So, they are no longer stuck in the past. They want a change.

the dems are no good for india. trump will stop selling f 16s to pakistan and stick it up their ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:57 am

http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/02/28/donald-trump-blows-the-trade-argument-again-blames-india-for-stealing-american-jobs/#49b5ed172ffa
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:29 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/02/28/donald-trump-blows-the-trade-argument-again-blames-india-for-stealing-american-jobs/#49b5ed172ffa
we can deal with it. we have china for august company whom he blames too.  Basketball

getting trump for prez is the closest you can get to getting rajnikant at the helm. DO YOU WANT TO MISS THIS GOLDEN CHANCE?????

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:05 pm

Bless your heart Mr. U (am sure you what that means in the South!)

The South is more progressive than given credit for..and speaking of giving credit..Trump won fair and square in Iowa, Nevada, Alabama, Massachusetts..can these states be more different? And winning in other states, coming in second in almost all states that he did not win..Democracy or Democrazy as it is supposed to be:)

I voted for Hillary and hope she wins in Nov.  But,  all this panic in the Republican party, trying to destroy their own candidate who is leading and calling him racist (seems no more or less than others) is kind of odd..part of dirty tricks. 

Rajinikanth is kind of boring in real life..not nearly "authentic colorful" as Donald, Hillary and their spouses:) 

Who knows, what can happen in this unpredictable election season!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:34 pm

When I see these slogans, "Make America great again", "I'll be the Greatest President God has given to USA", "I'll build the wall" and "Mexico will pay fir it", "She's ugly", "McCain is idiot because he couldn't get out from war" and the person saying this is winning and voted for by droves of Americans... I feel happy about the uneducated, the bigoted, the racist, the chaddis in India. The politicians in India are pulling wool over eyes of the ill-informed, the uneducated, the rural Indians and winning, while the so-called educated, the informed Americans are letting a bigot, moron, loud mouth, racist get to path of White House and repesent the most advanced country in the world.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:47 pm

every few years the American electorate likes to throw a temper tantrum and behave in wildly irrational ways. the last time that tantrum resulted in dubya who is a genius and a statesman compared to drumpf. i find it hard to believe after electing a cerebral, measured, and elegant man twice they'd go for a boor like drumpf.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:05 pm

Nice!

So its a given that chaddi-ism is in Indians DNA and they need to be looked down, treated as lowlives...

While Americans are simply throwing a tantrum when they "act" as bigots, displaying chaddi attitude (enmasse), are overtly racists and openly suporting hate-mongering Trump.

How classy and erudite of smart, perfect Americans going through "temporary lapse of judgement".

Max dude, after knowing fully well about Trump these so-called savvy Amercians are bigger assholes than any illiterate, chaddi Indian.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:40 pm

southindian wrote:Nice!

So its a given that chaddi-ism is in Indians DNA and they need to be looked down, treated as lowlives...

While Americans are simply throwing a tantrum when they "act" as bigots, displaying chaddi attitude (enmasse), are overtly racists and openly suporting hate-mongering Trump.

How classy and erudite of smart, perfect Americans going through "temporary lapse of judgement".

Max dude, after knowing fully well about Trump these so-called savvy Amercians are bigger assholes than any illiterate, chaddi Indian.
*clap clap clap*

no, the americans are NOT racist, NOT bigots. they are only going through a lunar phase.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:15 am

brie wrote:

*clap clap clap*

no, the americans are NOT racist, NOT bigots. they are only going through a lunar phase.

you guys have to be tone deaf (or should i say blind?) if you haven't read my posts here over the years excoriating the republican electorate.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:25 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
brie wrote:

*clap clap clap*

you guys have to be tone deaf (or should i say blind?) if you haven't read my posts here over the years excoriating the republican electorate.
but you only sang, 

every few years the American electorate likes to throw a temper tantrum 

and thus offering justification. we accept your justification. sleep easy mr. sicular.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:00 am

....ObamaTrumpCare

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:09 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
brie wrote:

*clap clap clap*

Yes Max. Your playful exoneration of repulican electorate is duely noted.... while you await stomping of lowlife, despicable chaddi scumbugs in India.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:25 am

southindian wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
brie wrote:

*clap clap clap*

Yes Max. Your playful exoneration of repulican electorate is duely noted.... while you await stomping of lowlife, despicable chaddi scumbugs in India.
lol!

americans are way way way more intolerant than the average hindu - FACT!
digest it - HARD!
act hypocritical - EASY!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:11 pm

Looks like the GOP establishment move to "mug" Trump is bakfiring. If Trump continues this way....There is bound to be a lot of turbulence between the end of primaries and the conventions.

1) Bloomberg could jump in

2) Mitt Romney could be drafted

3) Trump could become an independent

4) If the election is a Trump-Clinton affair, then all hell will break loose. Sanders voters could jump to Trump (they hate establishment represented by Clinton).

5) The VP selection will bring balance to the election tickets, and they might be influential more than usual.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:22 pm

Trump or not, I do not see voters turning out big to vote against the dems. For that to happen one or more of the below  have to happen

- Significant slowdown of economy
- Stock market tanks big time 
- Another 9/11 style attack

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:44 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:Trump or not, I do not see voters turning out big to vote against the dems. For that to happen one or more of the below  have to happen

>>>Not against the dems, but against the establishment. There is a significant demographic that feels disenfranchised, even among the dems. They may end up voting for Trump. I wouldn't rule out some of Bernie's supporters either. Many people are not parsing political viewpoints, but are just tired of what they see as insider politics. The GOP going after Trump is actually helping him on this count. Even his stage performances may be seen as sticking it to the insiders. Hillary is seen as the ultimate insider. I think Trump is being very clever on how he is going about building his support.  This is going to get a lot more personal as the year goes by.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:50 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Looks like the GOP establishment move to "mug" Trump is bakfiring. If Trump continues this way....There is bound to be a lot of turbulence between the end of primaries and the conventions.

1) Bloomberg could jump in

2) Mitt Romney could be drafted

3) Trump could become an independent

4) If the election is a Trump-Clinton affair, then all hell will break loose. Sanders voters could jump to Trump (they hate establishment represented by Clinton).

5) The VP selection will bring balance to the election tickets, and they might be influential more than usual.
1 and 2: A little late in the game to make a difference.
3: A possibility. Hillary will win then.
4: The point I just made in my last post just now.
5: Yep. Hillary will go by the playbook and find someone who adds value. Trump may surprise us with 'out of the box' thinking on this one.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:48 pm

Kris wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:Trump or not, I do not see voters turning out big to vote against the dems. For that to happen one or more of the below  have to happen

>>> Not against the dems, but against the establishment. There is a significant demographic that feels disenfranchised, even among the dems. They may end up voting for Trump. I wouldn't rule out some of Bernie's supporters either. Many people are not parsing political viewpoints, but are just tired of what they see as insider politics. The GOP going after Trump is actually helping him on this count. Even his stage performances may be seen as sticking it to the insiders. Hillary is seen as the ultimate insider. I think Trump is being very clever on how he is going about building his support.  This is going to get a lot more personal as the year goes by.
I was talking about general election. I have my doubts about "against establishment" theory, If you look at Virginia primaries, Rubio did well in Northern Virginia while Trump did well in the bible belt. So, come general elections, most moderates republicans, either opt not to vote or will vote against Trump, either of those won't bode well for the GOP. I think many republican supporters have already realized that  GOP (Romney) and/or Trump types would've messed up Iran situation big time and would've landed America in another mess. So I really doubt that republican voters would be motivated to vote in general elections.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down