Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what flattens my soda pop

5 posters

Go down

what flattens my soda pop Empty what flattens my soda pop

Post by Another Brick Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:25 am

the way these morons ride their bikes. one gentlemoron tried to squeeze his bike between my car and the other car during rush hour, expected me to apply breaks and let his lordship pass through. i didn't. he was thrown off balance and since it is impossible to drive/ride at a speed higher than 5 kmph near my office during rush hour, nothing major happened. i mean, nothing major to the aforementioned gentlemoron, but my car has a scratch now. these bikers flatten my soda pop.

/rant

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

what flattens my soda pop Empty Re: what flattens my soda pop

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:35 am

You sir are too polite and gentlemanly. Any time this happens to me, far from flattening my pop, those imbeciles give me the rise. The choicest gaalis reel of my tongue and I heartily wish they get crushed under the next dump-truck that careens by.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:45 am

actually, i wanted to come out of my car and ask him if he has been gifted the road by his FIL in dowry. but the great infrastructure of hinjewadi and the resultant door to door traffic wouldn't let me even open the car door. he eventually passed me from left, stood before my car for a while and said something. i asked him "what the beep do you think you were doing?" but i suspect he didn't hear it. and that was it.

in any case, i have to get another dent (courtesy another biker) fixed this weekend, so i will now get this one fixed as well.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:49 am

oh ya... just keep a hunter with u in ur car, and whip it out at will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:07 am

the traffic situation here is getting worse by the day and it might come down to blows after a few months. i see rash drivers all the time. and rash driving is partly because of frustration with the infrastructure.

shopping cart:

hunter - 1 no
baseball bat - 1 no
wrench (large) - 1 no

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:33 pm

Another Brick wrote:
in any case, i have to get another dent (courtesy another biker) fixed this weekend, so i will now get this one fixed as well.

Totally taking the advice of Aman Amma's motto to suspect all ( https://such.forumotion.com/t3944-with-jaya-it-s-always-mission-possible#32251 ) is it possible that your car mechanic could not wait till the w/e but to send out yet another biker for denting, making sure you will give him the much needed bizzinessu in this dark and troubled times?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:30 pm

My soda pop flattens if I sit on it ......simple
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:16 am

garam_kuta wrote:
Another Brick wrote:

Totally taking the advice of Aman Amma's motto to suspect all ( https://such.forumotion.com/t3944-with-jaya-it-s-always-mission-possible#32251 ) is it possible that your car mechanic could not wait till the w/e but to send out yet another biker for denting, making sure you will give him the much needed bizzinessu in this dark and troubled times?

totally possible, Garam K'ben. are you an MBA, btw?

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:48 am

vinodini!! how are you doing? you have forgotten all about me. so, what car do you drive? i thot roads cleared up and traffic parted like the red sea when you were on the roads? well, that happens to j jayalalitha. just saying...clamor for your rights, is say!

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:57 am

Impedimenta wrote:vinodini!! how are you doing? you have forgotten all about me. so, what car do you drive? i thot roads cleared up and traffic parted like the red sea when you were on the roads? well, that happens to j jayalalitha. just saying...clamor for your rights, is say!

doing ok, Priyamvadai Murgdossai. i don't come to chat, so can't keep up with the happenings on this board.

i drive a City (at a speed of 5 Kmph) around here.

and how are you doing? fine and dandy, i presume?

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down