Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With Jaya, it's always Mission Possible!

+2
Rekz
MulaiAzhagi
6 posters

Go down

With Jaya, it's always Mission Possible! Empty With Jaya, it's always Mission Possible!

Post by MulaiAzhagi Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:43 pm

Oru thavaru seidhal, adhai therindhu seidhal, avan devan endralum vida matten'
---- a popular line from the evergreen MGR song Naan Aanaittal...

The press release conveying the expulsion of Sasikala and her family members from the AIADMK that arrived at newspaper offices couldn't have been more terse.
But it is in its clinical crispness was embedded the bigger and more important message: Chief Minister and AIADMK supremo Jayalalithaa means business always.

And when it comes to giving an efficient and clean administration to the people, she brooks no impediment. There could be no better news for the populace of Tamilnadu.

There were rumours that Sasikala and some of her family members, using their assumed proximity to the Chief Minister, had made bold to certain transgressions. And those reports sought to besmirch the tireless efforts of Jayalalithaa in establishing transparent and trust-worthy governance, a promise that she made right after being swept back to power on the back of a huge groundswell of public support.

The thing to note is that the mere whiff of trouble was enough for Jayalaithaa. She didn't wait for it to snowball it into a messy crisis. Showing her customary firmness and a nifty purposefulness, the AIADMK supremo has nipped a potential problem right at its bud. It was verily the definition of decisiveness; an embodiment of efficiency --- qualities that she seem to be hardwired into her.

The fact that the Chief Minister did not hesitate to show the door, in the face of mere allegations, to even those thought to be close to her, is a welcome rarity and contrasts with the unseemly backing that the severely tainted got in the previous DMK dispensation.

The DMK high command sat blithely and fiddled while the likes of Marans and Raja let the telecom ministry, and then the nation, burn through a scandal of impossible proportions.

The Congress leader Sonia Gandhi too has not covered herself with any glory as she seems blissfully unconcerned despite strong rumours of a parallel government being run by some members of her extended family.

Not long ao, the former Prime Minister Vajpayee let things adrift amidst dark allegations against his foster son-in-law.

But Jayalalithaa is of higher mettle. By elbowing out Sasikala in an unequiviocal manner, she has once again confirmed that power is not 'spoils' to be shared, but an important responsibility handed by the people. It's this humbling professionalism that sets apart Jayalalithaa from the run of the mill politicos.

Jayalalithaa's steely action should also put at rest many motivated reports that were being circulated using the presence of Sasikala near her.

With Jayalalithaa, one thing is always sure: She is her own person. And that line from that MGR song is amazingly so apt for her approach to governance.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

With Jaya, it's always Mission Possible! Empty Re: With Jaya, it's always Mission Possible!

Post by Rekz Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:48 am

@ mulai beauty Very Happy

Hope Jayalalithaa leads TN in less corrupted way and all above mentioned facts are true.Also hope expelling Sasikala with other partymen is not any political undergame.
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

With Jaya, it's always Mission Possible! Empty Re: With Jaya, it's always Mission Possible!

Post by garam_kuta Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:03 am

Rekz wrote:@ mulai beauty Very Happy

The press release conveying the expulsion of Sasikala and her family
members from the AIADMK that arrived at newspaper offices couldn't have
been more terse.

muLai ileye kiLLi erindu vittArgaLo? it must be really hurting but you give a Very Happy .. enna kodumai idhu Shocked

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:10 pm

mulaiazhagi? ewww..what the?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponniyin Selvan Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:52 pm

Impedimenta wrote:mulaiazhagi? ewww..what the?

:-). I thought the same.. imaginative name..

Coming to the topic, I'm amused by the articles churned out by the press (maybe in Jaya's payrolls??) that somehow Jayalalitha is one innocent princess who was unfortunately named the "corruption queen" due to the evil coterie of Sasikala et.al..

Even in 1996, they had a fallout but patched up a little later. Eventually the two will patch up (like the Karunanidhi and Maran families) because they probably know all the dirty secrets about each other.

Ponniyin Selvan

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:35 pm

to OP: saraboji welcome back. long time no see.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:36 pm

to OP: saraboji welcome back. long time no see.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:14 pm

Ponniyin Selvan wrote:

Coming to the topic, I'm amused by the articles churned out by the press (maybe in Jaya's payrolls??) that somehow Jayalalitha is one innocent princess who was unfortunately named the "corruption queen" due to the evil coterie of Sasikala et.al..

Even in 1996, they had a fallout but patched up a little later. Eventually the two will patch up (like the Karunanidhi and Maran families) because they probably know all the dirty secrets about each other.

absolutely all a part of a game plan. possibly a well thought out timely move on j's part cause she is a conniving lady. drama central for the media to feed on but the worst thing is the less educated sycophantic fan base[amma's fan club] is going to lap this up and get fooled.
and i am sure they will reunite, a bit ewww but true. PS, how have you been otherwise? nalamA?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponniyin Selvan Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:50 am

and i am sure they will reunite, a bit ewww but true. PS, how have you been otherwise? nalamA?

mikka nalam. nanri. ange eppadi?.

Ponniyin Selvan

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:06 pm

Impedimenta wrote:
Ponniyin Selvan wrote:

absolutely all a part of a game plan. possibly a well thought out timely move on j's part cause she is a conniving lady. drama central for the media to feed on but the worst thing is the less educated sycophantic fan base[amma's fan club] is going to lap this up and get fooled.

ah...once sinned, always a sinner..not even benefit of doubt for a possible contritive reformation !
On the drama central etc., absolutely true but IMHO the privilege doesn't seem to be restricted to the less educated wonly, but also to the educated, as we see it ewwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeery day, na !

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:56 pm

Ponniyin Selvan wrote:

naa edho sumara irrukaen:-) how is chennai treating you. i was thinking about looking you up in chennai this time but forgot to follow up. Also realized i did not ask you if you were willing as well. next year maybe.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponniyin Selvan Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:02 pm

Impedimenta wrote:
Ponniyin Selvan wrote:

naa edho sumara irrukaen:-) how is chennai treating you. i was thinking about looking you up in chennai this time but forgot to follow up. Also realized i did not ask you if you were willing as well. next year maybe.

Chennai is treating me fine. I'm having fun attending weddings / birthday parties / "seemantham/valaikaappu" and thousand other events in life that people celebrate and invite others.

Definitely. It will be very nice to meet. Why would I not be willing?.

Ponniyin Selvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down