Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abuse, Bullying, Lies, Deceit, Sexual misconduct can make one US President

+7
pravalika nanda
MaxEntropy_Man
Merlot Daruwala
Idéfix
confuzzled dude
SomeProfile
southindian
11 posters

Go down

Abuse, Bullying, Lies, Deceit, Sexual misconduct can make one US President Empty Abuse, Bullying, Lies, Deceit, Sexual misconduct can make one US President

Post by southindian Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:18 am

There's a path to US presidency through abuse, bullying, lies, Deceit and sexual misconduct.

Indian voters look so good today.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Abuse, Bullying, Lies, Deceit, Sexual misconduct can make one US President Empty Re: Abuse, Bullying, Lies, Deceit, Sexual misconduct can make one US President

Post by SomeProfile Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:21 am

It was a choice between two people who both abuse, bully, lie, deceive and indulge in sexual misconduct. The voters merely chose the one who does it less.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Abuse, Bullying, Lies, Deceit, Sexual misconduct can make one US President Empty Re: Abuse, Bullying, Lies, Deceit, Sexual misconduct can make one US President

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:36 am

southindian wrote:There's a path to US presidency through abuse, bullying, lies, Deceit and sexual misconduct.

now that he has won it is time to unite behind him. don't you agree?

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:47 am

Rashmun wrote:
southindian wrote:There's a path to US presidency through abuse, bullying, lies, Deceit and sexual misconduct.

America never united behind Obama, why do you expect it to be different this time around?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:21 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

America never united behind Obama, why do you expect it to be different this time around?

two wrongs don't make one right. If Trump makes a gesture to reach out to people who dislike him then those people are obliged to give him a chance with an open mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:28 am

Rashmun wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
southindian wrote:pirat There's a path to US presidency through abuse, bullying, lies, Deceit and sexual misconduct.

two wrongs don't make one right. If Trump makes a gesture to reach out to people who dislike him then those people are obliged to give him a chance with an open mind.
Huh! I don't think it is easy to forget birtherism, complete Muslim ban and Mexican rapists and Indian call centers easily. I don't think very many will trust him including those rust belters when they realize that they were duped

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:01 am

Sad day for America. The presidency has been dimished, perhaps beyond repair. This will set us back decades.

I hope Trump turns out to be a better president than I expected him to be. America's institutions are generally strong, this will be a real test how they weather an authoritarian in the Oval Office.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:02 am

SomeProfile wrote:It was a choice between two people who both abuse, bully, lie, deceive and indulge in sexual misconduct. The voters merely chose the one who does it less.
This is false on a few counts. But savor your victory. Hope you get what you expect from Trump.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:12 am

Idéfix wrote:Sad day for America. The presidency has been dimished, perhaps beyond repair. This will set us back decades.

I hope Trump turns out to be a better president than I expected him to be. America's institutions are generally strong, this will be a real test how they weather an authoritarian in the Oval Office.

President PussyGrabber is probably googling right now to see what exactly a President does.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:25 am

Savor your victory SP and others who supported him. I doubt the alt-right movement which has now gone mainstream distinguishes between different varieties of brown-skinned people. Enjoy.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:40 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:Savor your victory SP and others who supported him. I doubt the alt-right movement which has now gone mainstream distinguishes between different varieties of brown-skinned people. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5kfC_VCXeQ

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:09 am

These are some of his most popular quotes:

I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That's where the fun is.

Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.

Part of being a winner is knowing when enough is enough. Sometimes you have to give up the fight and walk away, and move on to something that's more productive.

Experience taught me a few things. One is to listen to your gut, no matter how good something sounds on paper. The second is that you're generally better off sticking with what you know. And the third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don't make.

The point is that you can't be too greedy.

You have to think anyway, so why not think big?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:12 am

Rashmun wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

ha ha ha. he just wants your pussy.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:13 am

trump is so fat. if he dies, pence will be the president.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:24 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:Savor your victory SP and others who supported him. I doubt the alt-right movement which has now gone mainstream distinguishes between different varieties of brown-skinned people. Enjoy.
well, looks like HC did not try to seek the white vote. they're the major chunk of the voters. i have to hark back to the time when trump first announced his candidacy, and people in his office were saying, "this is the biggest reality show on tv, we're going to win this." normally one would just wave away an idiot like this but the media is guilty of giving him endless coverage to pull up their own points. americans got the president they deserve.

teh other mistake HC made was allowing the khan guy on the national stage. biggest cause of division ever. she had turned a deaf ear to americans. to have an outlier muslim guy give them a lesson on patriotism?? sounds absurd to anyone, but these americans do love their country and they have served and or have family who have.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponniyin Selvan Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:14 am

pravalika nanda wrote:
well, looks like HC did not try to seek the white vote. they're the major chunk of the voters. i have to hark back to the time when trump first announced his candidacy, and people in his office were saying, "this is the biggest reality show on tv, we're going to win this." normally one would just wave away an idiot like this but the media is guilty of giving him endless coverage to pull up their own points. americans got the president they deserve.

teh other mistake HC made was allowing the khan guy on the national stage. biggest cause of division ever. she had turned a deaf ear to americans. to have an outlier muslim guy give them a lesson on patriotism?? sounds absurd to anyone, but these americans do love their country and they have served and or have family who have.

Well said.. She ran the campaign as if whites don't matter and that created the backlash. At least a majority of her fb updates are pandering to minorities. 

I see parallels in Modi and Trump victories.  

Worried what this nutcase president is going to do.

Ponniyin Selvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:25 am

pravalika nanda wrote:

https://such.forumotion.com/t38489-waiting-to-see
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:34 am

Just as rural England was responsible for Brexit, rural USA is hitting at urbanites in this election. Unless Trump is careful, racism will only increase. The Obama coalition may be unraveling.......

India-US relations will get better and the ugly Paki concubine may be abandoned. Shahrukh Khan will be vetted more vigorously. Mr. Khan in the US who criticized Trump during the election may be worried for his life now.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:02 am

Idéfix wrote:Sad day for America. The presidency has been dimished, perhaps beyond repair. This will set us back decades.

A video on The Huffington Post has summed this election aptly.

NIGHTMARE: Prez Trump... America Elected A Man Who Said ‘Grab Them By The Pu**y’ Over The First Female President... Party Ends In Tears...

Donald Trump a man most parents feel shy to introduce to children and women, is now introduced as next President of your country.

Young White women overwhelmingly supported Trump in Florida, so I believe Young White Floridian women are fine with pussy grabs.

DISGUSTING to see direct or indirect support by US women for the next US President. I hope these women never talk about sexual misconduct in this country. I'm not going to entertain their pretend pain.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:06 am

pravalika nanda wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Pravalika, could you confirm whether you have been posting on this forum using the handle Some Profile?

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:41 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

i see, well, prescient of you.

that part of the convention had all the pompous self-righteousness that all secular-elites live for. noted their delirious responses. for white people, it's like "well, one outlier muslim sent one son out to get one gold heart but we have had grandparents, parents, sons and grand-kids serving in the army and giving their life up for the country. so wtf are you talking about?" only SEs who are basically the ultra-left like this kind of drama.

yes, bernie was probably my first choice but hillary is immensely gifted and intelligent and a more capable leader than anyone else in the country. i wish she had reached out to white male voters. i also think huma abedin and anthony weiner were bad for her. i doubt that comer or the emails did her much damage. i mean if being in bed with putin did not damage trump i doubt these were the kinds of things affecting the voters.

ultimately hc lost cuz she had no plan for white men.  dt gave them the pillow talk they needed and that carried him to the wh.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:48 pm

Rashmun wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Pravalika, could you confirm whether you have been posting on this forum using the handle Some Profile?
why the heck would you think that? it was a general statement. he just wants to grab you or any other person by whatever is in their groin or pelvis, okay?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:51 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

why the heck would you think that? it was a general statement. he just wants to grab you or any other person by whatever is in their groin or pelvis, okay?

give it a rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:53 pm

Rashmun wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

give it a rest.
good luck with whatever you're smoking.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:53 pm

and i'm not talking to you anymore.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:19 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

that part of the convention had all the pompous self-righteousness that all secular-elites live for. noted their delirious responses. for white people, it's like "well, one outlier muslim sent one son out to get one gold heart but we have had grandparents, parents, sons and grand-kids serving in the army and giving their life up for the country. so wtf are you talking about?" only SEs who are basically the ultra-left like this kind of drama.

yes, bernie was probably my first choice but hillary is immensely gifted and intelligent and a more capable leader than anyone else in the country. i wish she had reached out to white male voters. i also think huma abedin and anthony weiner were bad for her. i doubt that comer or the emails did her much damage. i mean if being in bed with putin did not damage trump i doubt these were the kinds of things affecting the voters.

ultimately hc lost cuz she had no plan for white men.  dt gave them the pillow talk they needed and that carried him to the wh.

uhhh yeah, sure she is. coz wapo and NYT told you

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:46 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

uhhh yeah, sure she is. coz wapo and NYT told you
i think wapo is disgusting and i read the times only for their life and style sections (im esp fond of "modern love") and their real estate section. i also like david brooks's column. that's it.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:39 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote: Mr. Khan in the US who criticized Trump during the election may be worried for his life now.
Really! I thought for conservative nutcases, soldiers are gods; are you suggesting that only white jewels are considered as such?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:47 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Just as rural England was responsible for Brexit, rural USA is hitting at urbanites in this election. Unless Trump is careful, racism will only increase.
As western societies age, they seem to be more increasingly divided between the older cohorts of backward-looking ("make things great again") conservatives and younger cohorts of progressives. This means that things will eventually improve from a progressive perspective, but for now the backlash against globalization and social progress seems be on the ascendant. I think humanity will get ever more integrated across national borders, and ever more progressive in its social attitudes, but we do suffer setbacks along the way, like Brexit and Trump.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:50 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

President PussyGrabber is probably googling right now to see what exactly a President does.
I don't think he seriously thought he would win the nomination. He was trolling us, and he won. He certainly acted often like he didn't want to win. His one rock-solid political move was to publish a list of conservative judges whom he would consider for the Supreme Court. There are enough Americans who will vote a lamppost for president if the lamppost agrees to nominate justices from a list they like.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down