Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[silvermani]

2 posters

Go down

[silvermani] Empty [silvermani]

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:05 pm

do you think Sanders would have given a tougher fight to Trump? Could Sanders have triumphed over Trump?

Back to top Go down

[silvermani] Empty Re: [silvermani]

Post by silvermani Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:49 pm

Definitely he would have fared better than Hillary. But I doubt he would have been able to beat Trump because of American voters'  deep dissatisfaction with Obama's presidency.                                                                                 Of course, Sanders positioned himself as the outsider who feels the burn that elites in his own party don't. But American voters tend to vote for change as in change the party in power so that would have weighed against him. Another thing to consider is that among the two, Trump would be considered somewhat better in handling the economy given his experience as a businessman. It doesnt matter that he is a bankruptcy artist - I am just talking about people's perception. Also, Sanders at 74 would probably be considered too old - he would be 82 by the end of his second term.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:54 pm

thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:34 am

Upadhyay,

Could you use just one handle and not flip between Rashmun and silvermani? I'm sure you can say the same thing with one handle.

It may confuse some folks here.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down