HA, silvermani, SomeProfile

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HA, silvermani, SomeProfile

Post by southindian on Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:59 am

Brush your teeth once for either HA, silvermani OR SomeProfile and have clean teeth for all 3 handles

Smile

But why 3 handles to say the same thing here on SuCH?
southindian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HA, silvermani, SomeProfile

Post by silvermani on Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:32 pm

You have accused me of being Rashmun once. And more than once you have accused me of being HA. I suspected that you are SomeProfile. But you can't be, because SomeProfile's posts are grammatically correct.
silvermani

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:02 pm

silvermani wrote:You have accused me of being Rashmun once. And more than once you have accused me of being HA. I suspected that you are SomeProfile. But you can't be, because SomeProfile's posts are grammatically correct.
Ahhh.... beautiful

The Grammar Nazi resurfaces.... Again!

Smile
southindian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:24 pm

silvermani wrote:You have accused me of being Rashmun once. And more than once you have accused me of being HA. I suspected that you are SomeProfile. But you can't be, because SomeProfile's posts are grammatically correct.

hmm... not necessarily. Perhaps that would be a good cover; nevertheless, only as long as it lasts...ask b_A

garam_kuta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani on Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:45 pm

garam_kuta wrote:

hmm... not necessarily.  Perhaps that would be a good cover; nevertheless, only as long as it lasts...ask b_A
I have thought about that too. But it takes too much effort to create such an elaborate cover. Moreover, someone who has decent English language skills can fake bad language but not vice versa. Isn't b_a himself suspected to be a regular's alternate handle?
silvermani

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum