Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karnataka, Telugus, Assam follow the lead of Tamils

3 posters

Go down

Karnataka, Telugus, Assam follow the lead of Tamils Empty Karnataka, Telugus, Assam follow the lead of Tamils

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:18 pm

Karnataka, Telugus, Assam follow the lead of Tamils. They want some of their animal sports permitted.

Years ago following Madras changed to Chennai, name changes requested for Bombay, Bangalore, Calcutta changed names.

After Tamil got classical status, Kannada, Telugu, etc wanted it,

I wish brothers/sisters of Karnataka, Telugus, Assam best wishes on animal sports

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Karnataka, Telugus, Assam follow the lead of Tamils Empty Re: Karnataka, Telugus, Assam follow the lead of Tamils

Post by TruthSeeker Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:36 pm

I got a dream.

Bulls were making homo-sapiens-men run, with ropes around their neck.

A strong young man, with ropes around his neck, pulled from all directions by these bulls. 

And I woke up.

That day in lunch, I had non-veg food.

random conflicts,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Karnataka, Telugus, Assam follow the lead of Tamils Empty Re: Karnataka, Telugus, Assam follow the lead of Tamils

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:41 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:Karnataka, Telugus, Assam follow the lead of Tamils. They want some of their animal sports permitted.

Years ago following Madras changed to Chennai, name changes requested for Bombay, Bangalore, Calcutta changed names.

After Tamil got classical status, Kannada, Telugu, etc wanted it,

I wish brothers/sisters of Karnataka, Telugus, Assam best wishes on animal sports
Did the Tamils, Kanndigas, Telugus and Assamese ask these poor animals whether they want to participate in that sport?

It is a cruel sport.

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:24 am

Bombay was changed to Mumbai BEFORE Madras changed it's name.

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:56 am

ashdoc wrote:Bombay was changed to Mumbai BEFORE Madras changed it's name.
1) Really? Can yiou say when?

2) Request for name change from Madras goes back to 1950s. Change happened only after DMK came to power. Even then Hindian gov called Madras Central railway Station until recently.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:58 am

Rani Singh wrote:
Did the Tamils, Kanndigas, Telugus and Assamese ask these poor animals whether they want to participate in that sport?

It is a cruel sport.

Do you even know what the sports in Karnataka, Telugus, etc?

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down