Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do Telugus look down on Tamils?

4 posters

Go down

Why do Telugus look down on Tamils? Empty Why do Telugus look down on Tamils?

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:57 pm

Not that I care, but I want to know.

Back to top Go down

Why do Telugus look down on Tamils? Empty Re: Why do Telugus look down on Tamils?

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:29 pm

Maybe they are taller than Tamils?

Back to top Go down

Why do Telugus look down on Tamils? Empty Re: Why do Telugus look down on Tamils?

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:24 pm

blabberwock wrote:Maybe they are taller than Tamils?

yeah, that might be one reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:38 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:

>>>> Oh come on now. How many of them could have really gotten it on with that sultry kissingeresque Dana? I think they are over compensating for their secret envy. When it comes to ugly. fraying, semitic women, tams rule. Well, not tambrams**, Boji did get shot down, but still...

** sidebar to god --'Thank you, thank you, thank you!'

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:41 pm

Kris wrote:
Natalia Romanova wrote:

>>>> Oh come on now. How many of them could have really gotten it on with that sultry kissingeresque Dana? I think they are over compensating for their secret envy. When it comes to ugly. fraying, semitic women, tams rule. Well, not tambrams**, Boji did get shot down, but still...

i need clarity here. Is Manjay not tambram?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:44 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:
Kris wrote:
Natalia Romanova wrote:

>>>'What? No! We don't do those things"*

*he said sanctimoniously!

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:53 pm

Most of the Telugus I know are from IIT and though they studied in Chennai they don't talk in Tamil and it's natural that smart people avoid speaking in Tamil: especially in public. (I can't help being smart Wink)

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:58 pm

Well, on the topic I list the below concrete reasons:
1. Tamils call them gults and hence they invented the "Word" and they gultus are not happy about it.
2. They Gults couldn't match another similar word for Tamils and so the fake superiority!

LOL I know I don't make sense - but that's what I am!
I am smart and I am awesome!

Have a happy weekend all.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:24 am

Natalia Romanova wrote:
Kris wrote:
Natalia Romanova wrote:

===> Manjay is also a Tamil Brahmin. Unlike Sara Boji, he is secular.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by shimh Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:42 am

Out of the 106 Divyadesam temples in India 84 are in Tamilnadu
most of them are huge ones.

The nellaiappar (shiva) temple in Tirunelveli is the biggest I have seen, but one at Srirangam (one of 106 Divyadesams) is the biggest of all Temples.

Each and every pillar when hit with your palm will produce different sounds in nellaiappar temple and it has 1000 such pillars.

The other Divyadesam Temples outside of Tamilnadu including Tirupathi, Nepal, ... has Tamil scripts encripted on the wall. In Tirupathi Temple you can see clearly Tamil script on the walls inside the Temple. The Acharya of kaliyuga Sri Ramanujar's idol is kept in an important place in Tirupathi which many have no idea about.

This Acharya Ramanujar was born in Sriperambudur just 80 kms from Chennai.

I talked all the superiority of Tamil. This doesn't automatically privilege a Tamilian to be superior. But when one knows this fact he becomes superior irrespective what language he speaks.

shimh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down