The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by Hellsangel on Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:25 am

Shot by a Libby?
avatar
Hellsangel

Posts : 14331
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by Idéfix on Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:58 am

Shot by a Libby?
Looks like it is Inane Question Time! Let me add some more from my side...

How come none of the connies carried a weapon?
Did any of them show off their shooting skills in their campaign ads?
Why don't they carry their guns when they go about their lives around town?
Is fetishizing guns one more of those "do as I say, not as I do" things for these connies?
avatar
Idéfix

Posts : 8264
Join date : 2012-04-26
Location : Berkeley, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by MaxEntropy_Man on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:21 am

Yeah I was surprised where all the ballsy John Waynes and Clint Eastwoods and their blazing sidearms had gotten too. Why isn't this part of GOP politicians' uniform yet?
avatar
MaxEntropy_Man

Posts : 14180
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by Propagandhi711 on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:24 am

islamic terror with guns, buses, trucks, knives - groundhog time
non islamic shootings - agenda driven sark

Propagandhi711

Posts : 6878
Join date : 2011-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by Hellsangel on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:36 am

So, it was a Libby. Thanks for playing!
avatar
Hellsangel

Posts : 14331
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by MaxEntropy_Man on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:37 am

Hellsangel wrote:So, it was a Libby. Thanks for playing!

Bernie supporter. Wing nuts are dangerous.
avatar
MaxEntropy_Man

Posts : 14180
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by silvermani on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:40 am

Glad that CH is there for the resident angry, bitter libs to rant non stop in anonymity. That shooter got too caught up in the MSM narrative and went to extreme lengths.
avatar
silvermani

Posts : 1326
Join date : 2014-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by Hellsangel on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:44 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:So, it was a Libby. Thanks for playing!

Bernie supporter. Wing nuts are dangerous.
You mean Libby or did you mean libtard?
avatar
Hellsangel

Posts : 14331
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by MaxEntropy_Man on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:44 am

silvermani wrote:Glad that CH is there for the resident angry, bitter libs to rant non stop in anonymity. That shooter got too caught up in the MSM narrative and went to extreme lengths.

Have you thought and prayed yet?
avatar
MaxEntropy_Man

Posts : 14180
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by silvermani on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:47 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:islamic terror with guns, buses, trucks, knives - groundhog time
non islamic shootings - agenda driven sark
Typical liberal hypocrisy. And typical spin too, mocking the condolence message instead of condemning the act. Maybe this shooting is an act of nature too according to the professor. Just a bunch of unintelligent repubs were sent packing g so no big deal right?
avatar
silvermani

Posts : 1326
Join date : 2014-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by Idéfix on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:50 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:So, it was a Libby. Thanks for playing!

Bernie supporter. Wing nuts are dangerous.
Indeed. The biggest threats to a democratic society come from extremists on both sides.

The amount of extremist rhetoric I am seeing on the left is disturbing. For the last eight years it was far-right people fantasizing about violent revolution in comments sections on news sites. Now I see far-left people fantasizing about violent revolution.
avatar
Idéfix

Posts : 8264
Join date : 2012-04-26
Location : Berkeley, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by MaxEntropy_Man on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:52 am

silvermani wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:islamic terror with guns, buses, trucks, knives - groundhog time
non islamic shootings - agenda driven sark
Typical liberal hypocrisy. And typical spin too, mocking the condolence message instead of condemning the act. Maybe this shooting is an act of nature too according to the professor. Just a bunch of unintelligent repubs were sent packing g so no big deal right?

Not at all. The blame goes to the laws that enable the too easy availability of guns in the USA. My views don't depend on the political leanings of the victims. We are bound to keep repeating Groundhog Day.
avatar
MaxEntropy_Man

Posts : 14180
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by MaxEntropy_Man on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:56 am

Idéfix wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:So, it was a Libby. Thanks for playing!

Bernie supporter. Wing nuts are dangerous.
Indeed. The biggest threats to a democratic society come from extremists on both sides.

The amount of extremist rhetoric I am seeing on the left is disturbing. For the last eight years it was far-right people fantasizing about violent revolution in comments sections on news sites. Now I see far-left people fantasizing about violent revolution.

But there is no center. The teabaggers and Berniebots have made sure of that. And the Trumpists and Trumptards here seem to like it that way.
avatar
MaxEntropy_Man

Posts : 14180
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by silvermani on Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:01 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
silvermani wrote:Glad that CH is there for the resident angry, bitter libs to rant non stop in anonymity. That shooter got too caught up in the MSM narrative and went to extreme lengths.

Have you thought and prayed yet?
Have you wet your pants over this "happy news" yet?
avatar
silvermani

Posts : 1326
Join date : 2014-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by Hellsangel on Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:14 am

avatar
Hellsangel

Posts : 14331
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by Idéfix on Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:30 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:So, it was a Libby. Thanks for playing!

Bernie supporter. Wing nuts are dangerous.
Indeed. The biggest threats to a democratic society come from extremists on both sides.

The amount of extremist rhetoric I am seeing on the left is disturbing. For the last eight years it was far-right people fantasizing about violent revolution in comments sections on news sites. Now I see far-left people fantasizing about violent revolution.

But there is no center. The teabaggers and Berniebots have made sure of that. And the Trumpists and Trumptards here seem to like it that way.
The center has retreated in both parties. Today there is no national politician willing to stake out a centrist position. I think this state of affairs cannot continue that much longer. The Trump presidency with all its corrosive impact on our institutions will do one good thing: it will expose the dangers of the far-right very clearly. And violence like this will expose the dangers of the far-left as well. I am cautiously optimistic that by 2019 we will be looking at a re-invigoration of center-left and center-right platforms.
avatar
Idéfix

Posts : 8264
Join date : 2012-04-26
Location : Berkeley, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by Idéfix on Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:34 am

Sanders commented on the Senate floor...

"I have just been informed that the alleged shooter at the Republican baseball practice is someone who apparently volunteered on my presidential campaign. I am sickened by this despicable act," he said on the floor.
avatar
Idéfix

Posts : 8264
Join date : 2012-04-26
Location : Berkeley, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by Hellsangel on Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:57 pm

Virginia attack: Gunman who backed Democrats goes on shooting spree against Republicans

That is the headline in TOI.
avatar
Hellsangel

Posts : 14331
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by southindian on Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:17 pm

A day of shining for the Pussy-Grabber. Pussy-grabber thrives and shines in his supporter's misery. 

Tweets, Blurbs, Statements, Prayer meetings, concern (apparent), long faces...

...please let them all come through.

#PussyGrabbersDayToShine (and for his worshippers)
avatar
southindian

Posts : 4233
Join date : 2012-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by Idéfix on Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:52 pm

silvermani wrote:Glad that CH is there for the resident angry, bitter libs to rant non stop in anonymity. That shooter got too caught up in the MSM narrative and went to extreme lengths.
http://such.forumotion.com/t42971-irresponsible-rhetoric-kills#238398
avatar
Idéfix

Posts : 8264
Join date : 2012-04-26
Location : Berkeley, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by confuzzled dude on Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:34 pm

Hellsangel wrote:So, it was a Libby. Thanks for playing!
We get it, we get it; prevalence of guns has got nothing to do with it. It's always dems, blacks or terrorists fault.

confuzzled dude

Posts : 9873
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by silvermani on Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:46 pm

Prevalence of non stop vitriol against President Trump has got nothing to do with it. It is always the guns' fault.
avatar
silvermani

Posts : 1326
Join date : 2014-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by Idéfix on Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:49 pm

silvermani wrote:Prevalence of non stop vitriol against President Trump has got nothing to do with it. It is always the guns' fault.
i am curious now, did the nonstop vitriol against Obama have anything to do with the shooting of Giffords?
avatar
Idéfix

Posts : 8264
Join date : 2012-04-26
Location : Berkeley, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by silvermani on Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:56 pm

Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:Prevalence of non stop vitriol against President Trump has got nothing to do with it. It is always the guns' fault.
i am curious now, did the nonstop vitriol against Obama have anything to do with the shooting of Giffords?
Were you curious then? Or are you curious only now?
avatar
silvermani

Posts : 1326
Join date : 2014-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by Idéfix on Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:32 pm

silvermani wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:Prevalence of non stop vitriol against President Trump has got nothing to do with it. It is always the guns' fault.
i am curious now, did the nonstop vitriol against Obama have anything to do with the shooting of Giffords?
Were you curious then? Or are you curious only now?
I was clear on that point in my question. You haven't answered the question though. I suppose you had no answer but wanted to respond anyway. Amirite?
avatar
Idéfix

Posts : 8264
Join date : 2012-04-26
Location : Berkeley, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by MaxEntropy_Man on Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:10 pm


Will your head explode from cognitive dissonance were you to find out that the cops who saved the congressmen's lives and the healthcare professionals tending to Rep Scalise are democrats?
avatar
MaxEntropy_Man

Posts : 14180
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by silvermani on Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:12 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Will your head explode from cognitive dissonance were you to find out that the cops who saved the congressmen's lives and the healthcare professionals tending to Rep Scalise are democrats?
No, because I am not a bitter hater like you who wishes death upon people he dislikes.
avatar
silvermani

Posts : 1326
Join date : 2014-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by MaxEntropy_Man on Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:14 pm

silvermani wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Will your head explode from cognitive dissonance were you to find out that the cops who saved the congressmen's lives and the healthcare professionals tending to Rep Scalise are democrats?
No, because I am not a bitter hater like you who wishes death upon people he dislikes.

I have never wished violence upon anyone. You should be ashamed of lying.
avatar
MaxEntropy_Man

Posts : 14180
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by silvermani on Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:23 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
silvermani wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Will your head explode from cognitive dissonance were you to find out that the cops who saved the congressmen's lives and the healthcare professionals tending to Rep Scalise are democrats?
No, because I am not a bitter hater like you who wishes death upon people he dislikes.

I have never wished violence upon anyone. You should be ashamed of lying.
You should be ashamed of being shameless. You wished for the death of Trump and that's an undeniable fact.
avatar
silvermani

Posts : 1326
Join date : 2014-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by MaxEntropy_Man on Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:33 pm

I never wished violence upon anyone. That's what we are discussing here. I have been one of the strongest anti gun voices on this forum. You're shamelessly twisting my words.
avatar
MaxEntropy_Man

Posts : 14180
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by MaxEntropy_Man on Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:50 pm

Also let's not forget this little gem from the Orange:

http://youtu.be/neCW9RwwH6g
avatar
MaxEntropy_Man

Posts : 14180
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by MaxEntropy_Man on Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:52 pm

avatar
MaxEntropy_Man

Posts : 14180
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by Idéfix on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:01 pm

Interesting observations about today's shooting. 

Resident trumpsters have steadfastly ignored: 

  • Irresponsible rhetoric inciting violence from a sitting Republican senator 
  • The role of nonstop vitriol against Obama in the shooting of Rep. Giffords

At the same time, they are focused on how today's shooter was influenced by irresponsible rhetoric and nonstop vitriol against Trump from the left. The hypocrisy is remarkable but not surprising.
avatar
Idéfix

Posts : 8264
Join date : 2012-04-26
Location : Berkeley, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by MaxEntropy_Man on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:06 pm

Idéfix wrote:Interesting observations about today's shooting. 

Resident trumpsters have steadfastly ignored: 

  • Irresponsible rhetoric inciting violence from a sitting Republican senator 
  • The role of nonstop vitriol against Obama in the shooting of Rep. Giffords

At the same time, they are focused on how today's shooter was influenced by irresponsible rhetoric and nonstop vitriol against Trump from the left. The hypocrisy is remarkable but not surprising.

And incitement of violence by the orange himself.
avatar
MaxEntropy_Man

Posts : 14180
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by MaxEntropy_Man on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:08 pm

Trump inciting violence at his rallies:

http://youtu.be/ZCkQbASQWF0
avatar
MaxEntropy_Man

Posts : 14180
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by Hellsangel on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:12 pm

A ranting rampage frtom the libbies here. A Rantage
avatar
Hellsangel

Posts : 14331
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by Idéfix on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:12 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Idéfix wrote:Interesting observations about today's shooting. 

Resident trumpsters have steadfastly ignored: 

  • Irresponsible rhetoric inciting violence from a sitting Republican senator 
  • The role of nonstop vitriol against Obama in the shooting of Rep. Giffords

At the same time, they are focused on how today's shooter was influenced by irresponsible rhetoric and nonstop vitriol against Trump from the left. The hypocrisy is remarkable but not surprising.

And incitement of violence by the orange himself.
Good point!
avatar
Idéfix

Posts : 8264
Join date : 2012-04-26
Location : Berkeley, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by MaxEntropy_Man on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:14 pm

Hellsangel wrote:A ranting rampage frtom the libbies here. A Rantage

Pointing out the Orange's past violent rhetoric is ranting?
avatar
MaxEntropy_Man

Posts : 14180
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by silvermani on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:17 pm

Hellsangel wrote:A ranting rampage frtom the libbies here. A Rantage
And the professor's angry and angrier rebuke at being called out on his hate filled posts. But again, as I said earlier, I am glad there is a safe space for hateful people to anonymously vent out their frustrations against a democratically elected President whose election they just cannot digest. It is better they rant here than do something crazy in public.
avatar
silvermani

Posts : 1326
Join date : 2014-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by MaxEntropy_Man on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:23 pm

silvermani wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:A ranting rampage frtom the libbies here. A Rantage
And the professor's angry and angrier rebuke at being called out on his hate filled posts. But again, as I said earlier, I am glad there is a safe space for hateful people to anonymously vent out their frustrations against a democratically elected President whose election they just cannot digest. It is better they rant here than do something crazy in public.

Are you tone deaf? Do you have no response to Idefix pointing out Rand Paul's despicable tweet encouraging violence and Trump's many public incitements of violence? Instead you are focused on some creative misinterpretation of my words. If you have a decent bone in your body please explain or denounce the statements of rand Paul and Donald Trump.


Last edited by MaxEntropy_Man on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
MaxEntropy_Man

Posts : 14180
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by silvermani on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:26 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
silvermani wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:A ranting rampage frtom the libbies here. A Rantage
And the professor's angry and angrier rebuke at being called out on his hate filled posts. But again, as I said earlier, I am glad there is a safe space for hateful people to anonymously vent out their frustrations against a democratically elected President whose election they just cannot digest. It is better they rant here than do something crazy in public.

Are to tone deaf? Do you have no response to Idefix pointing out Rand Paul's despicable tweet encouraging violence and Trump's many public incitements of violence? Instead you are focused on some creative misinterpretation of my words. If you have a decent bone in your body please explain or denounce the statements of rand Paul and Donald Trump.

That's rich coming from you. Creative word play is what you did. Stew in your hatred and enjoy the companionship of your fellow smug lib.
avatar
silvermani

Posts : 1326
Join date : 2014-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by MaxEntropy_Man on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:27 pm

And let's not forget this actual violence:
 http://youtu.be/gvnMJLKC0Vs
avatar
MaxEntropy_Man

Posts : 14180
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by MaxEntropy_Man on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:29 pm

silvermani wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
silvermani wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:A ranting rampage frtom the libbies here. A Rantage
And the professor's angry and angrier rebuke at being called out on his hate filled posts. But again, as I said earlier, I am glad there is a safe space for hateful people to anonymously vent out their frustrations against a democratically elected President whose election they just cannot digest. It is better they rant here than do something crazy in public.

Are to tone deaf? Do you have no response to Idefix pointing out Rand Paul's despicable tweet encouraging violence and Trump's many public incitements of violence? Instead you are focused on some creative misinterpretation of my words. If you have a decent bone in your body please explain or denounce the statements of rand Paul and Donald Trump.

That's rich coming from you. Creative word play is what you did. Stew in your hatred and enjoy the companionship of your fellow smug lib.

Still dodging!
avatar
MaxEntropy_Man

Posts : 14180
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by Idéfix on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:40 pm

I don't understand what trumpsters would lose if they admitted that inciting violence is wrong, period, whether it is Republicans or Democrats doing it. What would you lose if you said Paul and Trump were wrong to incite violence? What would you lose if you acknowledged that non-stop vitriol against Obama contributed to the Giffords shooting, like the non-stop vitriol against Trump contributed to the Scalise shooting? 

Are you all trying to ape Trump and never admit any weakness? Do you think copying him will make you big and strong? If so, I have some bad news for you. His strategy works for him because his daddy gave him a lot of money. It doesn't work for people without billions. If you try it as a middle-class person of color, it will hurt you.
avatar
Idéfix

Posts : 8264
Join date : 2012-04-26
Location : Berkeley, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by Hellsangel on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:48 pm

Idéfix wrote:I don't understand what trumpsters would lose if they admitted that inciting violence is wrong, period, whether it is Republicans or Democrats doing it. What would you lose if you said Paul and Trump were wrong to incite violence? What would you lose if you acknowledged that non-stop vitriol against Obama contributed to the Giffords shooting, like the non-stop vitriol against Trump contributed to the Scalise shooting? 

Are you all trying to ape Trump and never admit any weakness? Do you think copying him will make you big and strong? If so, I have some bad news for you. His strategy works for him because his daddy gave him a lot of money. It doesn't work for people without billions. If you try it as a middle-class person of color, it will hurt you.
Ah! You're seeking equanimity!
avatar
Hellsangel

Posts : 14331
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by Idéfix on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:57 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:I don't understand what trumpsters would lose if they admitted that inciting violence is wrong, period, whether it is Republicans or Democrats doing it. What would you lose if you said Paul and Trump were wrong to incite violence? What would you lose if you acknowledged that non-stop vitriol against Obama contributed to the Giffords shooting, like the non-stop vitriol against Trump contributed to the Scalise shooting? 

Are you all trying to ape Trump and never admit any weakness? Do you think copying him will make you big and strong? If so, I have some bad news for you. His strategy works for him because his daddy gave him a lot of money. It doesn't work for people without billions. If you try it as a middle-class person of color, it will hurt you.
Ah! You're seeking equanimity!
No, that I have in abundance. You are thinking of another word. Try again. 

e·qua·nim·i·ty
ˌekwəˈnimədē
noun
mental calmness, composure, and evenness of temper, especially in a difficult situation.
avatar
Idéfix

Posts : 8264
Join date : 2012-04-26
Location : Berkeley, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by Hellsangel on Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:12 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:I don't understand what trumpsters would lose if they admitted that inciting violence is wrong, period, whether it is Republicans or Democrats doing it. What would you lose if you said Paul and Trump were wrong to incite violence? What would you lose if you acknowledged that non-stop vitriol against Obama contributed to the Giffords shooting, like the non-stop vitriol against Trump contributed to the Scalise shooting? 

Are you all trying to ape Trump and never admit any weakness? Do you think copying him will make you big and strong? If so, I have some bad news for you. His strategy works for him because his daddy gave him a lot of money. It doesn't work for people without billions. If you try it as a middle-class person of color, it will hurt you.
Ah! You're seeking equanimity!
No, that I have in abundance. You are thinking of another word. Try again. 

e·qua·nim·i·ty
ˌekwəˈnimədē
noun
mental calmness, composure, and evenness of temper, especially in a difficult situation.
Nah! Not from your rantages! But you're right about the other thing, I think I meant to say equilibrium.
avatar
Hellsangel

Posts : 14331
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by Idéfix on Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:08 am

Hellsangel wrote:Nah! Not from your rantages! But you're right about the other thing, I think I meant to say equilibrium.
Not everything that you have no good answer to is a rant.

I wasn't seeking equilibrium. I was seeking honesty and courage from the trumpsters here. Apparently both are in short supply. I was just wondering why that is the case.

I don't understand what trumpsters would lose if they admitted that inciting violence is wrong, period, whether it is Republicans or Democrats doing it. What would you lose if you said Paul and Trump were wrong to incite violence? What would you lose if you acknowledged that non-stop vitriol against Obama contributed to the Giffords shooting, like the non-stop vitriol against Trump contributed to the Scalise shooting? 
avatar
Idéfix

Posts : 8264
Join date : 2012-04-26
Location : Berkeley, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thoughts and prayers squad swings into action

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum