Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hillary Is Just as Unpopular as She Was After the Election, New Poll Shows

3 posters

Go down

Hillary Is Just as Unpopular as She Was After the Election, New Poll Shows Empty Hillary Is Just as Unpopular as She Was After the Election, New Poll Shows

Post by silvermani Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:50 pm

It's been more than seven months since Election Day, but Americans' opinions of Hillary Clinton remain the same. A new Gallup poll finds just 41 percent of Americans have a favorable view of the former presidential candidate, with 57 percent expressing an unfavorable view. It's the same split that Gallup found in December 2016. Gallup said that historically, losing presidential candidates have gained popularity after the election.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Hillary Is Just as Unpopular as She Was After the Election, New Poll Shows Empty Re: Hillary Is Just as Unpopular as She Was After the Election, New Poll Shows

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:31 pm

Fielding her as a Presidential candidate was a big mistake. Losing an election is one thing, but losing it to someone like Trump and losing it like no other candidate has lost in the past 30 years is such a disgrace! 

Nancy Palosi is another one who's going to drag the democratic party down further. The party needs dynamic candidates with honest and strong convictions and who are brave enough to say it like it is, without caring to be politically correct (Someone like Tulsi Gabbard).

Back to top Go down

Hillary Is Just as Unpopular as She Was After the Election, New Poll Shows Empty Re: Hillary Is Just as Unpopular as She Was After the Election, New Poll Shows

Post by silvermani Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:40 pm

Yes, a new generation of leadership is needed to take the party forward. I can't believe they brought her back given that she failed to win even the primaries 8 years ago.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:03 pm

Democrats need new leadership for sure -- mean, dirty, diabolical, and underhanded.  Just like Senator Turtle of Kentucky.  They need to better learn the art of tarring and feathering the opposition, painting them as Satan's spawn, and the fine art of gerrymandering.  Fair play and gentlemanliness is not working.  We need younger folks for sure, but fire breathing young people, not the effete wall street occupying millennial wussies. I want my next democratic presidential candidate to be the next Bubba, not the next Obama.

MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:20 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:Democrats need new leadership for sure -- mean, dirty, diabolical, and underhanded.  Just like Senator Turtle of Kentucky.  They need to better learn the art of tarring and feathering the opposition, painting them as Satan's spawn, and the fine art of gerrymandering.  Fair play and gentlemanliness is not working.  We need younger folks for sure, but fire breathing young people, not the effete wall street occupying millennial wussies.  I want my next democratic presidential candidate to be the next Bubba, not the next Obama.

Looks like dems still didn't learn their lessons from last elections. People actually got sick of the smear campaigning that Hillary and dems (can be seen even on this forum) resorted to wrt Trump.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:26 pm

I stand by what I said. More meanness, hard-edged electoral politics, more Machiavelli and Chanakya, less Caesar and Ashoka, more Bubba and less Obama, that's the ticket.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:28 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:I stand by what I said. More meanness, hard-edged electoral politics, more Machiavelli and Chanakya, less Caesar and Ashoka, more Bubba and less Obama, that's the ticket.
Be in denial. Things will remain status quo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:31 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:I stand by what I said. More meanness, hard-edged electoral politics, more Machiavelli and Chanakya, less Caesar and Ashoka, more Bubba and less Obama, that's the ticket.
Less Nancy Pelosi?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:35 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Less Nancy Pelosi?

Yeah less Pelosi, more Tip O'Neill.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:43 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Less Nancy Pelosi?

Will you write to her as a card carrying dem, to step down?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:44 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Less Nancy Pelosi?

Yes. It's time for her to step down and for younger leadership to take over. She's done. I was never a big fan to begin with. Someone like Dick Gephardt or Steny Hoyer who were a lot less divisive were better for congressional democrats.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:52 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Less Nancy Pelosi?

Yes. It's time for her to step down and for younger leadership to take over. She's done.  I was never a big fan to begin with. Someone like Dick Gephardt or Steny Hoyer who were a lot less divisive were better for congressional democrats.
Thank you. You also edited to add. Brings into perspective Mr. Kaan's forecasts.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down