Checkmating Naidu with Naidu

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Checkmating Naidu with Naidu

Post by confuzzled dude on Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:59 pm

Apparently, BJP knows Venkaiah Naidu colluded with TDP to minimize BJP's presence/growth in Andhra for years thus Venkaiah was told GTFO.

confuzzled dude

Posts : 9765
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Checkmating Naidu with Naidu

Post by silvermani on Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:54 pm

Interesting.
avatar
silvermani

Posts : 1215
Join date : 2014-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Checkmating Naidu with Naidu

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka on Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:08 pm

Venkaiah or not, BJP never had any support in AP. Venkaiah himself doesn't have much support in AP. He was more popular at the national level for BJP.

I don't believe that Venkaiah was a closet TDP fellow. Looks like Jagan is trying every trick in the book to make CBN, Venkaiah, etc., look bad. People of AP know that Jagan is a crook.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Posts : 6872
Join date : 2012-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Checkmating Naidu with Naidu

Post by Propagandhi711 on Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:40 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Venkaiah or not, BJP never had any support in AP. Venkaiah himself doesn't have much support in AP. He was more popular at the national level for BJP.

I don't believe that Venkaiah was a closet TDP fellow. Looks like Jagan is trying every trick in the book to make CBN, Venkaiah, etc., look bad. People of AP know that Jagan is a crook.

comrade reddy heard it during family visit to the wishing well.

Propagandhi711

Posts : 6848
Join date : 2011-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Checkmating Naidu with Naidu

Post by confuzzled dude on Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:24 pm

Chiranjeevi to join BJP? Looks like BJP is banking on Pawan Kalyan & Chiranjeevi to woo Kapu voters.

confuzzled dude

Posts : 9765
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Checkmating Naidu with Naidu

Post by silvermani on Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:42 pm

Banking on them is like banking with Lehman brothers.
avatar
silvermani

Posts : 1215
Join date : 2014-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Checkmating Naidu with Naidu

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka on Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:39 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:Chiranjeevi to join BJP? Looks like BJP is banking on Pawan Kalyan & Chiranjeevi to woo Kapu voters.
Another conspiracy theory by loser Jagan.......

Is Jagan trying to include Kapus to his fragile Reddy (H&C)-Muslim-Dalit vote bank? I bet, even the Kapus living in Kadapa won't vote for the loser......

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Posts : 6872
Join date : 2012-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Checkmating Naidu with Naidu

Post by confuzzled dude on Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:46 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:Chiranjeevi to join BJP? Looks like BJP is banking on Pawan Kalyan & Chiranjeevi to woo Kapu voters.
Another conspiracy theory by loser Jagan.......

Is Jagan trying to include Kapus to his fragile Reddy (H&C)-Muslim-Dalit vote bank? I bet, even the Kapus living in Kadapa won't vote for the loser......
So, why is Modi ignoring CBN & shutting all access to him. CBN will be shred into pieces like Nitish in Bihar. This is the beginning of end of CBN which will be proven good for AP in long run

confuzzled dude

Posts : 9765
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Checkmating Naidu with Naidu

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka on Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:02 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:Chiranjeevi to join BJP? Looks like BJP is banking on Pawan Kalyan & Chiranjeevi to woo Kapu voters.
Another conspiracy theory by loser Jagan.......

Is Jagan trying to include Kapus to his fragile Reddy (H&C)-Muslim-Dalit vote bank? I bet, even the Kapus living in Kadapa won't vote for the loser......
So, why is Modi ignoring CBN & shutting all access to him. CBN will be shred into pieces like Nitish in Bihar. This is the beginning of end of CBN which will be proven good for AP in long run
BJP doesn't have a base in AP. If they align with Jagan, people will vote for CBN. If they go on their own, they won't get elected. If Jagan creates an alliance with Kapus, he may get some seats in Godavari districts. If Polavaram gives water to Krishna delta (and thus spares K water to R-seema) and E Godavari, CBN will be safe (whether BJP is with him or not). Modi can't make too much noise in AP because he didn't give SCS.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Posts : 6872
Join date : 2012-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Checkmating Naidu with Naidu

Post by Hellsangel on Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:25 pm

avatar
Hellsangel

Posts : 14296
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Checkmating Naidu with Naidu

Post by truthbetold on Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:57 pm

CD,

Who told you that Modi is shutting out CBN? Isn't that part of Jagan's propaganda? Other than motivated propaganda (including paid articles and You tube postings), do you have any real facts to back it up?

truthbetold

Posts : 6800
Join date : 2011-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Checkmating Naidu with Naidu

Post by confuzzled dude on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:30 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
BJP doesn't have a base in AP. If they align with Jagan, people will vote for CBN. If they go on their own, they won't get elected. If Jagan creates an alliance with Kapus, he may get some seats in Godavari districts.

I need to remind you of A.P politics.
Kammas, the community to which Naidu belongs, and Kapus have never enjoyed a comfortable relationship. The Kapus despite their numerical superiority have had to play second fiddle to the Kammas (less than 5 per cent) and Reddys (6.5 per cent). In the recent past, when Chiranjeevi who belongs to the Kapu community entered politics, they backed him. But his subsequent decision to join the Congress disappointed them. In the 2014 election, Chiranjeevi's brother, actor Pawan Kalyan campaigned for the TDP-BJP combine and that played an important part in the Kapus voting for Naidu as chief minister.

However, a lot of water has flown under the Godavari since then. Naidu's use of force to control the Kapus has come in for fierce criticism. While the government justifies the police crackdown on Kirlampudi citing the Tuni violence last year, the fact remains that controlling a community agitation by use of force is fraught with risk. The TDP government argues that the opposition YSR Congress will attempt to use the opportunity to smuggle in miscreants and indulge in violence and the clampdown is therefore in public interest.
With Pawan Kalyan striking out on his own and the BJP looking to woo the Kapus by appointing a Kapu president for the state unit, Naidu's options are getting limited. Andhra's political chessboard is getting busy.
http://www.firstpost.com/politics/chandrababu-naidu-in-a-bind-over-quota-for-powerful-kapu-community-in-andhra-pradesh-3857999.html

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:If Polavaram gives water to Krishna delta (and thus spares K water to R-seema) and E Godavari, CBN will be safe (whether BJP is with him or not). Modi can't make too much noise in AP because he didn't give SCS.
Didn't they say the same about Pattiseema? It did't give any water to Krishna delta farmers yet, with plans to build capital around Krishna I doubt how much of Polavaram water will be spared for Krishna farmers.

confuzzled dude

Posts : 9765
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Checkmating Naidu with Naidu

Post by confuzzled dude on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:35 pm

truthbetold wrote:CD,

Who told you that Modi is shutting out CBN? Isn't that part of Jagan's propaganda? Other than motivated propaganda (including paid articles and You tube postings), do you have any real facts to back it up?

What do you think of this? This sentiment (about Naidus dosti) has been known in Telangana forever, now is picking up steam in Andhra as well. We will have to learn to admit that BJP is the new congress.
The BJP has made a beginning by investing in setting up booth committees. But state leaders complain every time, they have advocated snapping of ties with the TDP, like in neighbouring Telangana, Venkaiah Naidu has shot down the idea. Many state BJP leaders privately admit the Venkaiah Naidu-Chandrababu Naidu "dosti" will never let the BJP grow in Andhra.
http://www.dailyo.in/politics/venkaiahs-naidu-chandrababu-tdp-ysr-bjp-andhra-pradesh/story/1/18526.html

confuzzled dude

Posts : 9765
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Checkmating Naidu with Naidu

Post by truthbetold on Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:57 am

CD,

You are worse than Trump. Lies cannot change facts. Your claim of Pattiseema did not deliver any water to Krishna delta is the worst lie on this forum. I was there and I saw the water from Godavari joining Krishna. In 2016 , 55 TMC was delivered. In 2017, more water is expected to be delivered. Estimation of benefits for the Farmers run into 1000s of crores. Because of Pattiseema, Srisailam water was delivered to Rayalaseema. 

Jagan and your problem is that projects like pattiseema that actually deliver water to farmers leading to prosperity in Krishna delta and political drought in YCP. People also remember that YSR spent 90 thousand crores on so called irrigation projects with no water delivered to farmers.

So stop lying.

truthbetold

Posts : 6800
Join date : 2011-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Checkmating Naidu with Naidu

Post by confuzzled dude on Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:25 am

truthbetold wrote:CD,

You are worse than Trump. Lies cannot change facts. Your claim of Pattiseema did not deliver any water to Krishna delta is the worst lie on this forum. I was there and I saw the water from Godavari joining Krishna. In 2016 , 55 TMC was delivered. In 2017, more water is expected to be delivered. Estimation of benefits for the Farmers run into 1000s of crores. Because of Pattiseema, Srisailam water was delivered to Rayalaseema. 

Jagan and your problem is that projects like pattiseema that actually deliver water to farmers leading to prosperity in Krishna delta and political drought in YCP. People also remember that YSR spent 90 thousand crores on so called irrigation projects with no water delivered to farmers.

So stop lying.
Do you have any farm lands in the delta? We do, most of my extended family still live there and do farming, so don't blame others blindly to show  your Swami Bhakti . Speaking of pattiseema it became reality bcz of polavaram ( right canal) who did all the ground work for it?

confuzzled dude

Posts : 9765
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Checkmating Naidu with Naidu

Post by confuzzled dude on Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:45 am

Prosperity of delta farmers? You & CBN know jack about Krishna delta farmers. Your claims are akin to Andhra folks claims that they developed Hyderabad

confuzzled dude

Posts : 9765
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Checkmating Naidu with Naidu

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka on Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:43 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:CD,

You are worse than Trump. Lies cannot change facts. Your claim of Pattiseema did not deliver any water to Krishna delta is the worst lie on this forum. I was there and I saw the water from Godavari joining Krishna. In 2016 , 55 TMC was delivered. In 2017, more water is expected to be delivered. Estimation of benefits for the Farmers run into 1000s of crores. Because of Pattiseema, Srisailam water was delivered to Rayalaseema. 

Jagan and your problem is that projects like pattiseema that actually deliver water to farmers leading to prosperity in Krishna delta and political drought in YCP. People also remember that YSR spent 90 thousand crores on so called irrigation projects with no water delivered to farmers.

So stop lying.
Do you have any farm lands in the delta? We do, most of my extended family still live there and do farming, so don't blame others blindly to show  your Swami Bhakti . Speaking of pattiseema it became reality bcz of polavaram ( right canal) who did all the ground work for it?
Farmers in my village are happy - they had a good crop. They are also happy with the electricity.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Posts : 6872
Join date : 2012-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Checkmating Naidu with Naidu

Post by confuzzled dude on Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:04 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:CD,

You are worse than Trump. Lies cannot change facts. Your claim of Pattiseema did not deliver any water to Krishna delta is the worst lie on this forum. I was there and I saw the water from Godavari joining Krishna. In 2016 , 55 TMC was delivered. In 2017, more water is expected to be delivered. Estimation of benefits for the Farmers run into 1000s of crores. Because of Pattiseema, Srisailam water was delivered to Rayalaseema. 

Jagan and your problem is that projects like pattiseema that actually deliver water to farmers leading to prosperity in Krishna delta and political drought in YCP. People also remember that YSR spent 90 thousand crores on so called irrigation projects with no water delivered to farmers.

So stop lying.
Do you have any farm lands in the delta? We do, most of my extended family still live there and do farming, so don't blame others blindly to show  your Swami Bhakti . Speaking of pattiseema it became reality bcz of polavaram ( right canal) who did all the ground work for it?
Farmers in my village are happy - they had a good crop. They are also happy with the electricity.
Not the farmers from my ancestral village, mind you the contractor who finished pattiseema hails from the same village and a member of our extended family. Wonder why Modi administration is bashing AP govt.

http://www.thenewsminute.com/article/cag-says-andhras-pattiseema-project-waste-public-money-damning-report-59632

confuzzled dude

Posts : 9765
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Checkmating Naidu with Naidu

Post by truthbetold on Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:00 pm

CD,

You claimed no water reached Krishna delta because of Pattiseema. When facts ae shown now you are changing subject some of farmers that you know are unhappy. How can any one verify such personal anecdotes. Then you talk about who developed right canal of polavaram.

Agree you lied about Pattiseema water. Then we talk about other issues.

truthbetold

Posts : 6800
Join date : 2011-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Checkmating Naidu with Naidu

Post by confuzzled dude on Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:37 am

truthbetold wrote:CD,

You claimed no water reached Krishna delta because of Pattiseema. When facts ae shown now you are changing subject some of farmers that you know are unhappy. How can any one verify such personal anecdotes. Then you talk about who developed right canal of polavaram.

Agree you lied about Pattiseema water. Then we talk about other issues.

Read what I said again. Pattiseema waters never reached the villages we're from (in the delta), not sure what politicians are bragging about. Let's wait for CAG report to get the truth out. And what proof did you show? You looking down from Prakasam barrage isn't a proof, hope you realize that. Your bias is very obvious because you don't mention the fact that all Pattiseema project was pumping waters to Polavaram right canal which was developed by Congress, but that is a minor detail for you, isn't it? Both Naidus showed up to my ancestor village for temple opening ceremony because of their back door dealings with Pattiseema project contractor but I don't see you ever mention this stuff other than doing CBN puja.

confuzzled dude

Posts : 9765
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Checkmating Naidu with Naidu

Post by truthbetold on Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:23 pm

CD,

now you claim water is flowing because YSR started right canal. If it is successful, then you claim it is all YSR"s credit. But none of the projects he started made any progress in his term. If you want to  give initiator's credit,  Polavaram credit goes back to British times. Projects get stuck because they lack leadership. Patissema became a reality because of current leadership and Polavaram would be next in line. Modi and V Naidu and many others deserve credit too but not Jagan and CD.

Just for clarification: If you look down Prakasam Barrage, you see only Krishna River. Godavari joins Krishna near Ibrahimpatnam. You go there to see the two distinct color waters joining together. I saw this river interlinking place in 2016. The project is now complete and Krishna delta is getting full benefit of the project. If Karnataka congress govt follows law of the land and releases water to T and AP states, some of that water will be released to Rayalaseema.

truthbetold

Posts : 6800
Join date : 2011-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Checkmating Naidu with Naidu

Post by garam_kuta on Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:35 pm

Hello Sir! good to have you back.  Smile  Trust all is well with you & the family

garam_kuta

Posts : 3527
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Checkmating Naidu with Naidu

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum