Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the official maria fan club

+3
Propagandhi711
SomeProfile
doofus_maximus
7 posters

Go down

the official maria fan club Empty the official maria fan club

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 1:54 pm

maria s wrote:When they run out of Maria stories and studies...may be they can really delve into fiction and have fun!
o noes. please do not wish for that! we love you maria. please keep being yourself EveRRyday in CH. there is a loyal fan following you out here. if you disappear, we might have to reexamine our cause for existence.

Back to top Go down

the official maria fan club Empty Re: the official maria fan club

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 1:57 pm

it is pertinent to note that we are talking about them and NOT that they are talking about us. fan club loyalists must appreciate the difference. either you are with us or you are our enemy or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Mon May 09, 2011 3:39 pm

HK.. you are obsessed about the old CH... no one needs updates AFAIK
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 11:48 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:HK.. you are obsessed about the old CH... no one needs updates AFAIK

yes i think so. i'll stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue May 10, 2011 12:25 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:HK.. you are obsessed about the old CH... no one needs updates AFAIK

yes i think so. i'll stop.

You should do whatever you want to do.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 12:29 am

my attention has already wandered to TS. he has been prolific today i notice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 1:07 pm

OMGGGG!!!! it's been 4 hours since impy posted a youtube link in old ch. but our goddess has still not responded to her! what, impy no stalwart poster like vivek or smitasamm or sheer satin? what's going on? is impy a renegade? a cross border terrorist? is there a cold war between aaver rajni maria and sidekick impy now? fan club please discuss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue May 10, 2011 1:11 pm

you get the eerie feeling of peering into a neighbor's house once the couple divorced and are waiting to move out while the furniture's being sold through the garage. benign behna is trying to counsel the couple to stay together while the befuddled elderly uncle sevaji is faking high spirits and bonhomie (welcome back from your temporary trip!). gyanputraji is crossposting random blog posts, oblivious to the impending foreclosures. blackswan has posted a less than flattering scouting trip, declaring that this forum is pathetic. it's a weird experience to read the posts there. I can see why HK is fascinated.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 1:14 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:I can see why HK is fascinated.

yes, that place is quite interesting right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Tue May 10, 2011 1:14 pm

jobless cobblers you two are..
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue May 10, 2011 1:23 pm

you bet. schadenfreude is under estimated.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Wed May 11, 2011 5:48 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:benign behna is trying to counsel the couple to stay together ... gyanputraji is crossposting random blog posts, oblivious to the impending foreclosures.

hahaha. i am bemused to see some unkils and aunties stick to the old CH. you come to a forum to exchange words (or ideas) with other handles, not with forum blots such as muthukumarr! if those regulars move to the other forum, it only makes sense to move along. tells me how stupid/stubborn some of them could be. i am sure at least one handle(xyz) there wants all the migrants to plead/beg repeatedly to xyz to come here and then thank xyz (repeatedly) for considering their request. until that ego-stroking happens, xyz will talk to the walls and muthukumarr there, desperate to show to the migrants how unaffected xyz is by their move.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu May 12, 2011 2:30 am

I think atleast two people - PI and BW - are suffering intense withdrawal symptoms from lack of sufficient xyz on this forum. I wonder whose willpower will crack first.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 2:45 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:I think atleast two people - PI and BW - are suffering intense withdrawal symptoms from lack of sufficient xyz on this forum. I wonder whose willpower will crack first.

Not really.

In any case, the xyzs are reading every line written here and responding there.

I don't know why this has been made into a 'us vs them' issue. CH was running of control and we needed another place. I have no loyalty to this server or that server. A lot of the posts on CH are based on past interactions/history and commonly used phrases and some have spilled over here.

Over time, we will get new ones exclusive to this forum and the old references will be forgotten.

Last edited by blabberwock on Thu May 12, 2011 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Thu May 12, 2011 3:46 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:I think atleast two people - PI and BW - are suffering intense withdrawal symptoms from lack of sufficient xyz on this forum. I wonder whose willpower will crack first.

i must admit i am missing TNL (thursday night live) on this forum and i am not coping with that very well. so much so that i started needling the guy i just interviewed over phone, hoping to get entertained, but it did not work.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosquito Thu May 12, 2011 12:19 pm

Well, if I want to I can always post on the other ch.
Mosquito
Mosquito

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Thu May 12, 2011 1:23 pm

Another Brick wrote:i am sure at least one handle(xyz) there wants all the migrants to plead/beg repeatedly to xyz to come here and then thank xyz (repeatedly) for considering their request. until that ego-stroking happens, xyz will talk to the walls and muthukumarr there, desperate to show to the migrants how unaffected xyz is by their move.

That handle who shall not be named(xyz) was the Sathya Sai Baba of Sulekha CH - there was enough proof of the handle's deceits, yet too large a following for any voice of reason to be suppressed. That handle's need for drama and ego-stoking led to a stupid move which has backfired and the aura around that handle since then has disappeared.

Another Brick wrote:i must admit i am missing TNL (thursday night live) on this forum and i am not coping with that very well.

Though I used to like TNL in the beginning, it became too monotonous and juvenile for me later. I do not really miss it. I'm sure he misses you guys (especially Tracy) too much and will eventually make it here - if only under the pretext of fighting the abuses being hurled behind his back.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 2:07 pm

CroMagnon wrote:Though I used to like TNL in the beginning, it became too monotonous and juvenile for me later. I do not really miss it.

agreed 100%.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 12:46 pm

captain's log 14.05.2011.01

indOfile: d00ds check out da new server!
maria s: fuk!n n00b juz post jokes here biyatch
indOfile: yo, will you halp us rebuild the server?
tracy: we chkd new server 4 da bugs. lmao fkin kool!!
seva: you the roxx!
meRl0t: lolz!lol!!ling4m!lols!
seva: lol, my bl0gs roxx rEtard!
kripayama:trace ju gots the admin powers der? roxx!!

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Sat May 14, 2011 1:04 pm

Maria wrote:Hello Mr. Indo, You are among the few I miss- especially your jokes! If you feel like it..kindly post here too- if you don't feel like it..can certainly understand! take care, M

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/for-indo-invitation-1116538.htm#1116579

For some reason, I found the above reply by Maria extremely disturbing. In fact, it's insulting and disrespectful. I don't mind what anybody says about or to anybody else in this forum. But why should she say that to Indo? Does she think he is a fool or a jobless guy? Would he not be posting on Sulekha if it was the kind of place where his consistently informative and insightful posts would be safe?

Imagine that Indo posts one of his quizzes on Sulekha. How will people reply if every response gets gutted by thread killers? Oh, they could do like Maria and post a new thread for each reply. But when replying, they should copy-paste the questions to which they are answering to make it most effective. They can't just type the question number, especially if there are more than 3-5 questions cuz nobody will remember the questions and their order. And how will Indo reply to confirm whether people's answers are right or wrong? He should again post yet another thread for each person who replies, copy-paste their answers and then say whether they are right or wrong.

Give me a fucking break! Why should Indo go to all that pains just so that the rickety, broken, abandoned railway station in zombieland is kept running for Her Highness Maria's sentimental attachments? Instead, Indo can use a forum which makes his job easy and respects his posts. He should only be worrying about the contents of his post. Not coming up with work-arounds for technical incompetence of the people running a site or just to have his responses remain published and visible, out of reach of saboteurs.

It was extremely disrespectful of Maria to respond to Indo's kind invitation that way.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 1:22 pm

(with due regard to indo) i thought so too about what maria said. here's a woman (i won't use the words rickety, broken, abandoned to describe her railway station) who can only remember indophile for the jokes he posted. and she's also telling him that she misses him by only stage 1. and that perhaps he misses her by stage 10 and that he should post here. wow! she thinks the world is populated by idiots. she is right in a way -- i am an idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down