Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today's CH Main news

2 posters

Go down

Today's CH Main news Empty Today's CH Main news

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon May 09, 2011 2:50 pm

QB: I studied in convent all throughout my life. It was a don bosco school. One thing was appealing in christianity to me...the need for a person to confess to her sins.after that i moved out. i am not a christian neither i pray much to any god..neither i am a non believer but i like to pick good stuff from all religions...in hinduism there is no confession...i don tknow.. I have done wrong to someone. i feel strange urge to confess but anonymously to some religious guru or father. is there anyway i can do so without divulging my identity and being bombarded with lots of religious stuff i neither believe in nor i care for? but i want to confess.. pls help

Uppili
>> I studied in convent all throughout my life. It was a don bosco school.

You no say.... I am dealing with another convent-educated moron whose English was stinking - (even for me). Told him his inglis would have been much better if he had studied in a corporation school. Same for you.

>> One thing was appealing in christianity to me...the need for a person to confess to her sins.after that i moved out/span

It is meant as a Psychotherapy for sinners to stop simmering about their steamy sins. And it suits you just fine.

>>is there anyway i can do so without divulging my identity and being bombarded with lots of religious stuff i neither believe in nor i care for? but i want to confess.

I hear that there is a Saamiyaar at the other site. You try to confess to him. But he might know everything already. Hinduism says you sin and you pay for the sin by your suffering not through someone who died 2000 years ago.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Today's CH Main news Empty Re: Today's CH Main news

Post by Black Swan Mon May 09, 2011 2:51 pm

Uppili, I think all the people on this board have their Sulekha on another tab. Cut it out already!

Black Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon May 09, 2011 2:54 pm

Black Swan wrote:Uppili, I think all the people on this board have their Sulekha on another tab. Cut it out already!
[b]

Although I should not be talking for Uppili: the Keyword is THINK...so no one can be sure.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down