Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

... but i lost it somehow

Go down

... but i lost it somehow Empty ... but i lost it somehow

Post by Guest Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:15 pm

Make-believing we're together
That I'm sheltered by your heart.
But in and outside I've turned to water
Like a teardrop in your palm.

And it's a hard winter's day, I dream away.

It must have been love but it's over now.
It was all that I wanted, now I'm living without.

Back to top Go down

... but i lost it somehow Empty Re: ... but i lost it somehow

Post by TruthSeeker Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:25 pm

Love is over-rated, if you ask me.

Have U seen the TV show - Survivor? - Imagine yourself in a desert, simply trying to survive. Ready to drink your own urine, or eat a live worm or lizard that passes U by. The point is that "love" is the last thing on your mind.

Pause, and think about it.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:49 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:Love is over-rated, if you ask me.

Have U seen the TV show - Survivor? - Imagine yourself in a desert, simply trying to survive. Ready to drink your own urine, or eat a live worm or lizard that passes U by. The point is that "love" is the last thing on your mind.

Pause, and think about it.

if i have someone's love to go back to, i will survive anything. if I don't, I will give in to the first thing that strikes me... think about it?

Just the other day I was talking to my ex bf. God bless his soul, he spent a good hour trying to piece together my broken heart and heal my bruised ego. At one point he goes, 'so it seems like once your kids are settled, you will have nothing or no one to live for?' I said, 'no, i won't'. He paused for 2 seconds, I am sure feeling bad for me. Then in his usual style said, 'don't worry, you and i will run away together then. Our kids will wonder what happened to these two oldies'. And that lightened up the convo again and we began joking about how and where we will run away.

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:55 pm

Fundamental mistake in this convo.

Lets say A and B love each other the most on this planet, as per your definition of love. They do stay together. Raise kids, and kids leave. Dont you think they will go through the same issue? Lets now add, that A or B passes away in a road accident. Dont you think the survivor A or B will go through the pain of living alone?

It is NOT love between A and B, which was EVER an issue. Or the lack of it. 

You are trying to misunderstand, the STAGES in life, and associating it with love or lack of it.

Life is different.

Life demands MORE than just love between A and B. The love in itself does NOT cure life's issues.

Hence over-rated, and mis-understood.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down