Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have lost...

4 posters

Go down

I have lost... Empty I have lost...

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat May 24, 2014 11:42 am

...11 years of my life...

TBT, how should chaddis react to this? And seculars?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

I have lost... Empty Re: I have lost...

Post by Rishi Sat May 24, 2014 11:51 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:...11 years of my life...

>>>Only thing cops in India know is to beat the crap out of the accused.

Grave injustice has been done to this guy. He and his family members should be compensated, It is easy to go after the poor than the real villains like Dawood Ibrahim.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat May 24, 2014 11:57 am

Rishi wrote:

Grave injustice has been done to this guy. He and his family members should be compensated, It is easy to go after the poor than the real villains like Dawood Ibrahim.

No, no, pls don't say that. TBT has great faith in Indian cops. If they call someone a terrorist or a naxalite, its on the basis of solid, irrefutable facts. Anyone who questions them must be a sickular commie.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat May 24, 2014 2:40 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Rishi wrote:

No, no, pls don't say that. TBT has great faith in Indian cops. If they call someone a terrorist or a naxalite, its on the basis of solid, irrefutable facts. Anyone who questions them must be a sickular commie.
Merlot,

I do not know where you want to go with this line of argument. I will play along. Here is a link to your own view of police action on anna hazare anti corruption protests.

https://such.forumotion.com/t1254-breastbeaters-on-government-brutality

We all know some merlot sipping intellectual hearts only bleed for jehadist afzal guru.  Need I post those links too?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat May 24, 2014 3:12 pm

truthbetold wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Rishi wrote:

Merlot,

I do not know where you want to go with this line of argument. I will play along. Here is a link to your own view of police action on anna hazare anti corruption protests.

We all know some merlot sipping intellectual hearts only bleed for jehadist afzal guru.  Need I post those links too?
>>>Merlot, 

It looks like you support cops beating up on groups you do not like. Why this double standard?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 24, 2014 7:49 pm

Rishi wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Rishi wrote:

Merlot,

>>>Merlot, 

It looks like you support cops beating up on groups you do not like. Why this double standard?

Not at all. He has only one standard. He supports anyone beating groups he does not like.

for ex...cops, students, iSlamis, or thugs beating up any hindu - BJP, RSS, anyone who can spell M O D I.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun May 25, 2014 7:10 am

truthbetold wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Rishi wrote:

Merlot,

Yeah, I'm any way a thoroughly discredited, heartless person, as evidenced by my lack of sympathy for that illegal gathering that got caned by cops. But what about you? As an enlightened individual who enjoys lecturing others on how they should feel about various issues, why don't you educate us unfeeling brutes on the right way to react to this story? And please, enough of your ducking, digressing and distracting. How about an honest response for a change?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun May 25, 2014 9:00 am

Merlot
A progressive liberal society should have a decent police force that treats its citizens. With respect and dignity.

Indian society is not at that mature level. Indian police are behind Indian society on the scale of civility.

A well organized society creates intimidation of criminals by proven. historic examples of crime fighting. They use science and data gathering as primary tools.

India and Egypt use third degree colonial era tactics.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down