Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is America great again yet?

5 posters

Go down

Is America great again yet?  Empty Is America great again yet?

Post by Idéfix Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:09 am

Two septuagenarians with nine draft deferments between them talk about beating each other up and the news media is reporting it breathlessly. There was a time when Americans used to laugh at other countries whose leaders did things like this. Now that we join their ranks, is America great again yet?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Is America great again yet?  Empty Re: Is America great again yet?

Post by Hellsangel Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:38 am

Maybe the smarter Democrats here have still retained their smarts. Trump is playing the Clinton News Network exactly the way he wants. They still don't get it.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:54 am

Oh yeah, Trump is a genius. A very stable genius, in fact.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:55 am

Idéfix wrote:Oh yeah, Trump is a genius. A very stable genius, in fact.
Well said.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:36 pm

rofl
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:43 am

Idéfix wrote:Two septuagenarians with nine draft deferments between them talk about beating each other up and the news media is reporting it breathlessly. There was a time when Americans used to laugh at other countries whose leaders did things like this. Now that we join their ranks, is America great again yet?
A few weeks ago (I guess in Penn), Pussy-Grabber was addressing his fan following crowd and coined a new phrase "Keep America Great!".

He said, since I have already made America great now, we have to 'keep America great' from 2020. 

I was half drowsy watching him blabber, but shot up watching Pussy-grabber coin his new election slogan, thinking what year did I wake up in. What did he do in last 14 months that I missed, to make America great. Then I remembered these achievements.

1. Pulling out of Paris Agreement is one
2. Firing 25+ people around him is another
3. Putting Hillary behind bars, Building the Wall, make Mexico pay for it are some more
4. Draining the swamp
5. Lying through all his holes.
6. Oh! I missed all the Covfefe's he posts daily that made America great
7. Then there are those earthquake seismology scribbles he make on documents

These are definitely his achievements that helped Pussy-grabber make America great in 14 months.

But the biggest achievement in making America great in 14 months was, "Pulling out of Stormy just in time"... 

i.e. precisely 1 week before the election... 

... just when his robots were eagerly waiting to vote for him in 2016 election Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:17 pm

Idéfix wrote:Two septuagenarians with nine draft deferments between them talk about beating each other up and the news media is reporting it breathlessly. There was a time when Americans used to laugh at other countries whose leaders did things like this. Now that we join their ranks, is America great again yet?
If Trump can't make America great again, nobody can.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:30 am

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
Thank you for supporting Trump.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:18 am

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
You are not kidding. I hope this is not because of age or other issues,

A country does not become great by bullying and flexing pretend power muscles. At least not in today's day and age.

Country becomes great by technical excellence, being generous and helping where it can. Trump is complete opposite.... 

So explain to me one more time how he can make America great?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:00 pm

southindian wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:

A country does not become great by bullying and flexing pretend power muscles. At least not in today's day and age.

Country becomes great by technical excellence, being generous and helping where it can. Trump is complete opposite.... 

No-one can become great while carrying a huge debt. That statement applies to America also which owes more than 20 trillion dollars to others. Trump has been reminding people about the U.S. debt problem both before and after becoming President. Talking and constantly complaining about U.S. debt, like Trump does, is the first important step in doing something about it.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:24 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
southindian wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:

No-one can become great while carrying a huge debt. That statement applies to America also which owes more than 20 trillion dollars to others. Trump has been reminding people about the U.S. debt problem both before and after becoming President. Talking and constantly complaining about U.S. debt, like Trump does, is the first important step in doing something about it.

I think Sevaji hides a rapier sense of humor behind that innocent sounding facade! Very Happy

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/under-donald-trump-national-debt-tops-21-trillion-for-first-time-ever/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-says-hes-open-to-eliminating-the-debt-ceiling-entirely/
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down