Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Z breakup story

Go down

Gen Z breakup story Empty Gen Z breakup story

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2019 6:12 am

This is how it’s narrated - So she was looking at her boyfriend’s phone after clicking some selfies, and discovered he’s been on a 521 day snapstreak with his ex girlfriend from high school, who he had broken up with last year, as per his story. They have been together 10 months now with only a 250 day streak. So why is he still on a streak with his ex girlfriend, she asked. He tried to assure her that they were just friends now. Without ever breaking the streak? She was suspicious. More digging later, turns out he was cheating on both of them. Now he’s single.

Back to top Go down

Gen Z breakup story Empty Re: Gen Z breakup story

Post by Kris Fri May 10, 2019 2:52 pm

sulu wrote:This is how it’s narrated - So she was looking at her boyfriend’s phone after clicking some selfies, and discovered he’s been on a 521 day snapstreak with his ex girlfriend from high school, who he had broken up with last year, as per his story. They have been together 10 months now with only a 250 day streak. So why is he still on a streak with his ex girlfriend, she asked. He tried to assure her that they were just friends now. Without ever breaking the streak? She was suspicious. More digging later, turns out he was cheating on both of them. Now he’s single. 
>> but why did the ex break up with him? Was there an innate fear that she may be run off the road? Smile 
Inquiring minds want to know.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2019 3:00 pm

Kris wrote:
sulu wrote:This is how it’s narrated - So she was looking at her boyfriend’s phone after clicking some selfies, and discovered he’s been on a 521 day snapstreak with his ex girlfriend from high school, who he had broken up with last year, as per his story. They have been together 10 months now with only a 250 day streak. So why is he still on a streak with his ex girlfriend, she asked. He tried to assure her that they were just friends now. Without ever breaking the streak? She was suspicious. More digging later, turns out he was cheating on both of them. Now he’s single. 
>> but why did the ex break up with him? Was there an innate fear that she may be run off the road? Smile 

arre no, she was never an ex, he told the new girl that the old one is an ex. that was proven wrong coz of never broken snapstreak! 

(and haha at the innate fear. I had a chance to talk to the one who drove me off the road recently, but then i remembered what Kris always reminds me and hung up the phone in fear. j/k lol, just thought we have had a beautiful silent relationship for 25 years now. Sat together many times, NEVER talked. So why break that now)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri May 10, 2019 5:11 pm

sulu wrote:
Kris wrote:

arre no, she was never an ex, he told the new girl that the old one is an ex. that was proven wrong coz of never broken snapstreak! 

(and haha at the innate fear. I had a chance to talk to the one who drove me off the road recently, but then i remembered what Kris always reminds me and hung up the phone in fear. j/k lol, just thought we have had a beautiful silent relationship for 25 years now. Sat together many times, NEVER talked. So why break that now)
>>> I wouldn’t get too comfortable with the 25 year time lapse. Revenge is a dish best served cold. Just watch your back.  Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2019 12:16 pm

Kris wrote:
sulu wrote:
Kris wrote:

>>> I wouldn’t get too comfortable with the 25 year time lapse. Revenge is a dish best served cold. Just watch your back.  Smile

haha yeah... but then she's drop dead gorgeous at 45 and she knows it, and i am a fat aunty now, also at 45, and she knows that too. So I think she/life got her revenge lol. But, point noted. hehe. I will forever keep my eyes open. Besides, different people get salty about different things, so you never know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down