Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ah! Polling Season!

+2
charvaka
Hellsangel
6 posters

Go down

Ah! Polling Season! Empty Ah! Polling Season!

Post by Hellsangel Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:07 pm

From Rashmun, who has no opinions of his own but seeks approval, praise and validation from everyone else!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Ah! Polling Season! Empty Re: Ah! Polling Season!

Post by charvaka Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:31 pm

Hellsangel wrote:From Rashmun, who has no opinions of his own but seeks approval, praise and validation from everyone else!
I disapprove of your message and criticize you for it. I approve, praise and validate Rashmun's need for approval, praise and validation.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:33 pm

charvaka wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:From Rashmun, who has no opinions of his own but seeks approval, praise and validation from everyone else!
I disapprove of your message and criticize you for it. I approve, praise and validate Rashmun's need for approval, praise and validation.

PP tying himself up in knots again. For years, this buffoon kept praising my posts on history and philosophy. Then when he didn't like my posts on Diggy Raja he coined the phrase 'Rashmun Method' which he disparaged and then kept using again and again in his posts thus revealing his cheap mindset.

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:51 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

PP tying himself up in knots again. For years, this buffoon kept praising my posts on history and philosophy. Then when he didn't like my posts on Diggy Raja he coined the phrase 'Rashmun Method' which he disparaged and then kept using again and again in his posts thus revealing his cheap mindset.

You get my negative vote for the above post for bringing real names during harmless banter.
I like this like/dislike button and I intend to wield it unrelentingly.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:02 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

You get my negative vote for the above post for bringing real names during harmless banter.

i never used his purported real name; i only used the initials. Posts with real names can show up in a google search; posts with initials will not.
as i have made evident in the past, i will not have any issues at all with anyone who casts a negative vote against me. I will take it to be a negative vote cast against me by Charvaka since i (and also others) had asked him to remove this feature because of the fact that it was being misused. Uppili and Tracy openly boasted of casting multiple negative votes for me in the course of a few minutes. (Charvaka himself admitted to casting multiple negative votes against me.)

So Doofus, go ahead and cast as many negative votes against me as you wish to. I assure you though that i will cast at least as many negative votes against Charvaka. Just to keep things balanced here. Do also take the trouble to see how many negative votes have been cast against Charvaka in the past. I have no problem if i end up with 1,000 negative votes and Charvaka with only 700 or 800.

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:39 pm

There are 7 rounds of poll in UP. This is the just the after effect.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:47 pm

Rashmun wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

i never used his purported real name; i only used the initials. Posts with real names can show up in a google search; posts with initials will not.
as i have made evident in the past, i will not have any issues at all with anyone who casts a negative vote against me. I will take it to be a negative vote cast against me by Charvaka since i (and also others) had asked him to remove this feature because of the fact that it was being misused. Uppili and Tracy openly boasted of casting multiple negative votes for me in the course of a few minutes. (Charvaka himself admitted to casting multiple negative votes against me.)

So Doofus, go ahead and cast as many negative votes against me as you wish to. I assure you though that i will cast at least as many negative votes against Charvaka. Just to keep things balanced here. Do also take the trouble to see how many negative votes have been cast against Charvaka in the past. I have no problem if i end up with 1,000 negative votes and Charvaka with only 700 or 800.

you are acting like a petulant child.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:52 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:I disapprove of your message and criticize you for it. I approve, praise and validate Rashmun's need for approval, praise and validation.

you are acting like a petulant child.

and you are acting like an irritable baby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:52 pm

artood2 wrote:There are 7 rounds of poll in UP. This is the just the after effect.

LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:31 pm

Rashmun wrote:i never used his purported real name
Never say never again.

https://such.forumotion.com/t4164-pandit-nehru-was-against-caste-based-reservations#33873

https://such.forumotion.com/t2317p150-should-adminstrator-of-this-forum-be-replaced#20511

Rashmun wrote:Posts with real names can show up in a google search; posts with initials will not.
Guess how I found those two posts above!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:40 pm

charvaka wrote:
Never say never again.

https://such.forumotion.com/t4164-pandit-nehru-was-against-caste-based-reservations#33873

https://such.forumotion.com/t2317p150-should-adminstrator-of-this-forum-be-replaced#20511

Rashmun wrote:Posts with real names can show up in a google search; posts with initials will not.

with respect to the first post: i only used your surname in my post. i stopped using your surname after you objected. there are many people with your surname.
with respect to the second post, i wanted to refer to a CH post of yours and there was no other way to do so since you had written it under your purported real name. the second post was also made before privacy concerns became an issue after Hellsananda kept using the purported real names of posters in his posts.

my understanding was that you do not care about anonymity and in fact that you revel in making public your purported real name. this was why you continued to post under your purported real name long after almost everybody else had stopped the practice. if you wanted you could at least have taken down your sulekha blogs which u have written under your purported real name.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:46 pm

Rashmun wrote:my understanding was that you do not care about anonymity
This is not about me. This is about you and your "never" statements. It is also about the debilitating disease of irony deficiency that you seem to be suffering from.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:48 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Never say never again.

with respect to the first post: i only used your surname in my post. i stopped using your surname after you objected. there are many people with your surname.
with respect to the second post, i wanted to refer to a CH post of yours and there was no other way to do so since you had written it under your purported real name. the second post was also made before privacy concerns became an issue after Hellsananda kept using the purported real names of posters in his posts.

my understanding was that you do not care about anonymity and in fact that you revel in making public your purported real name. this was why you continued to post under your purported real name long after almost everybody else had stopped the practice. if you wanted you could at least have taken down your sulekha blogs which u have written under your purported real name.

if you wish you can write to Sulekha to blank out your name from all your CH posts. They have done this in the past for people who posted on CH using their purported real name. I have an idea that you will not do so since you revel in making public your purported real name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:49 pm

TRashmun - surname is a BIG part of someone's name - you used it. Period. And doesn't take a genius to google someone with complete lastname and the first initial...

To Quote JM & BW - FAIL!

I'll add one more - Phail!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:50 pm

Richard Hed wrote:TRashmun - surname is a BIG part of someone's name - you used it. Period. And doesn't take a genius to google someone with complete lastname and the first initial...

To Quote JM & BW - FAIL!

Trashmun?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:56 pm

Richard Hed wrote:TRashmun - surname is a BIG part of someone's name - you used it. Period. And doesn't take a genius to google someone with complete lastname and the first initial...

To Quote JM & BW - FAIL!

When someone uses the surname of someone who does not care about personal anonymity it is not a big deal in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:00 pm

Rashmun wrote:

To Quote JM & BW - FAIL!

When someone uses the surname of someone who does not care about personal anonymity it is not a big deal in my opinion.
Wow, this is what I admire about you. You are capable of coming up with convoluted, nonsensical explanations for all of your behavior. Behavior that you whine about when others do it to you. I praise you for this. Thanks.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:02 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

To Quote JM & BW - FAIL!

Wow, this is what I admire about you. You are capable of coming up with convoluted, nonsensical explanations for all of your behavior. Behavior that you whine about when others do it to you. I praise you for this. Thanks.

The reason for this innate ability of his is HE KNOWS SELF.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:05 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

To Quote JM & BW - FAIL!

since you are fundamentally unbalanced, particularly after the numerous thrashings you have been receiving from me, whatever i say will sound convoluted and nonsensical to you now. But on a serious note, if you really care about your anonymity:
1. remove your sulekha blogs which u wrote under your purported real name.
2. write to sulekha to blank out your name in the posts which you wrote under your purported real name. they have done this for others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:08 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

To Quote JM & BW - FAIL!

Trashmun?

Yeah man - it came in a moment of inspiration, you like? I'm tired of "RashmunnaBhai" Smile
The logic explained is illogically craptacular!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:09 pm

Richard Hed wrote:

Yeah man - it came in a moment of inspiration, you like? I'm tired of "RashmunnaBhai" Smile

I am Hellsangel and I approve of this message.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:11 pm

Richard Hed wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

To Quote JM & BW - FAIL!

Trashmun?

LOL@illogically craptacular. although I'd term it as craptacularly illogical (spectacularly crappy logic). just a minor tweak, nothing else. like adding some hing to samb(h)ar.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:12 pm

hey, finally rashu and I have something in common.

Trashy
Trashmun

heh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:12 pm

Rashmun wrote:

To Quote JM & BW - FAIL!

Doesn't give you the right to use it and then whine on.

I'll indulge you further - That argument MAY (repeat: may) have some credence if that "someone" had mentioned under the same name on this site (not your gabdasi version of it). Hasn't happened to my knowledge.

So, TRashmun - FAIL!

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:44 pm

Rashmun wrote:the numerous thrashings you have been receiving from me
You are right; on topic after topic, you have thrashed me. Your wrestling name wouldn't be Trashmun, it would be Thrashmun.

Rashmun wrote:whatever i say will sound convoluted and nonsensical to you now.
As it does to others. If you prefer "illogically craptacular" to "convoluted and nonsensical", please let me know and I will be happy to revise my opinion of your argument accordingly.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:58 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Richard Hed wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

To Quote JM & BW - FAIL!

Trashmun?

LOL@illogically craptacular. although I'd term it as craptacularly illogical (spectacularly crappy logic). just a minor tweak, nothing else. like adding some hing to samb(h)ar.

calling it your way was actually my first choice but, i had to edit to go with the OP's theme for this thread and NOT make "sense"...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:01 pm

charvaka wrote:
You are right; on topic after topic, you have thrashed me. Your wrestling name wouldn't be Trashmun, it would be Thrashmun.

And what should your name be? Should it be Charvako? Or do you prefer Crowaka? Or how about just PP?

As it does to others. If you prefer "illogically craptacular" to "convoluted and nonsensical", please let me know and I will be happy to revise my opinion of your argument accordingly.

These others don't count because they are members of the Gult Tribal Loyalty Club.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:10 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

And what should your name be? Should it be Charvako? Or do you prefer Crowaka? Or how about just PP?

These others don't count because they are members of the Gult Tribal Loyalty Club.

When confronted with logical questions; sneak attack and run. FAIL!

Haha - this is too very easy and now unfortunately boring. So, I'll stop. rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:17 pm

Richard Hed wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

When confronted with logical questions; sneak attack and run. FAIL!

Haha - this is too very easy and now unfortunately boring. So, I'll stop. rofl

Gulti does Ulti lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:56 pm

Rashmun wrote:These others don't count because they are members of the Gult Tribal Loyalty Club.
You, sir, count five times. That's why your ignorant assumptions turn into truth as soon as you utter them.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:08 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:These others don't count because they are members of the Gult Tribal Loyalty Club.
You, sir, count five times. That's why your ignorant assumptions turn into truth as soon as you utter them.

For years and years you kept praising my history and philosophy posts on sulekha. Too bad you were unable to detect my ignorant assumptions then, but only do so now after you picked a fight with me over my Diggy Raja posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:14 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

For years and years you kept praising my history and philosophy posts on sulekha. Too bad you were unable to detect my ignorant assumptions then, but only do so now after you picked a fight with me over my Diggy Raja posts.
Hey, I still keep praising you!

PS: I know my praise has great power over you, but non-Telugus are not going to turn into "gults" just because I "kept praising you" years ago. Perhaps if I praise you long enough, you might turn into a "gult" too, eh?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:30 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

Hey, I still keep praising you!

PS: I know my praise has great power over you, but non-Telugus are not going to turn into "gults" just because I "kept praising you" years ago. Perhaps if I praise you long enough, you might turn into a "gult" too, eh?

As i mentioned to you earlier, going forward your praise means nothing to me because i have no respect for you now. but i shall keep bringing up your praise for my past posts to reveal the contradictions in your assessment of my posts before and after my Diggy Raja posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:41 pm

Rashmun wrote:i have no respect for you now.
Oh, I thought it was out of respect that you put me as the first choice for most of your polls. Something else, then.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:51 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:i have no respect for you now.
Oh, I thought it was out of respect that you put me as the first choice for most of your polls. Something else, then.

in the three polls i created with your handle as choice, there were no handle names starting with A or B or even C in the other choices. Hence your handle name came to mind first.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:42 pm

Rashmun wrote:in the three polls i created with your handle as choice, there were no handle names starting with A or B or even C in the other choices. Hence your handle name came to mind first.
I just love the ease with which you make counter-factual statements like this one. It makes the task of making you look craptacularly illogical almost trivial, even borderline routine and boring.

Enjoy: https://such.forumotion.com/t4983-who-is-the-biggest-villain-on-this-forum

Special hint for Rashmun: B

Let me know if you need additional hints -- happy to oblige.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:57 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:in the three polls i created with your handle as choice, there were no handle names starting with A or B or even C in the other choices. Hence your handle name came to mind first.
I just love the ease with which you make counter-factual statements like this one. It makes the task of making you look craptacularly illogical almost trivial, even borderline routine and boring.

Enjoy: https://such.forumotion.com/t4983-who-is-the-biggest-villain-on-this-forum

OK, so in one of the three polls, Bittu was there as a choice. He was not there as a choice in the other two polls. It seems to me that your zeal to try and somehow discredit me originates from the fact that you have yourself been discredited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:11 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

OK, so in one of the three polls, Bittu was there as a choice. He was not there as a choice in the other two polls. It seems to me that your zeal to try and somehow discredit me originates from the fact that you have yourself been discredited.

in the very first poll i created, Bittu was not present as a choice. You were. When he ended up in the poll in which his name occurs, he was an afterthought compared to you since i had used your handle name earlier. I put your name first on the poll in which Bittu is given as a choice because i had put it first in the first poll and remembered doing so. i was making up the names as i was creating the poll; i did not have a list of names handy.

But all of this means nothing to you because in the PP world, everything is black and white. People and their posts are to be judged in black and white terms.

And all because of my posts on Diggy Raja. Here is a lol! for PP world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:23 pm

this polling is killing chat :-|

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:27 pm

charvaka wrote:

it is indeed boring. almost like shooting fish in a barrel when it comes to picking holes in his logic. dunno how one can claim to be highly educamacated and still peddle in such tortuous and outlandish obfuscations, sounding beyond buffonish....almost a regression to early childhood when kids take a position and stick to it, no matter what. reminds me of someone from the old site with a supposed phd from UBC.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:35 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
charvaka wrote:

it is indeed boring. almost like shooting fish in a barrel when it comes to picking holes in his logic. dunno how one can claim to be highly educamacated and still peddle in such tortuous and outlandish obfuscations, sounding beyond buffonish....almost a regression to early childhood when kids take a position and stick to it, no matter what. reminds me of someone from the old site with a supposed phd from UBC.

the word you are groping for is not buffonish. it is buffoonish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:57 pm

Rashmun wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

PP tying himself up in knots again. For years, this buffoon kept praising my posts on history and philosophy.

Ahhhh..there is that "Never.....but only once" phrase "coined" by Asatya Upadhraya...

I think this will find a place in the 2012 Britanica Encyclo and webster's dictionary 2012.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:18 am

Rashmun wrote:

Extending that logic, if someone gives you a positive vote, will you be casting a positive vote for charvaka? Can one cast positive votes here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down