Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PP

+3
Mosquito
Maria S
Propagandhi711
7 posters

Go down

PP Empty PP

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 6:08 pm

check ur notes please.

flower in advance!

Back to top Go down

PP Empty Re: PP

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon May 21, 2012 6:19 pm

I object to this post as it reveals sensitive and personal information of someone that might not expecting to be outed as such. this is totally unethical of the OP who needs to be schooled in the ways of integration and appropriateness.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon May 21, 2012 6:54 pm

DUT Garu,

Gemini men revel in good attention:)

And I will be very sensitive and gently say..Happy Birthday Carvaka!

p.s- very subtle hint Tracy..is this the Tracy method?Smile Seriously, thanks for letting us know.
If I am wrong..Carvaka has to store the wishes for the right day.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 8:04 pm

too many geminis on SuCh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosquito Mon May 21, 2012 8:13 pm

Maria S wrote:DUT Garu,

p.s- very subtle hint Tracy..is this the Tracy method?Smile Seriously, thanks for letting us know.

His birthday is 9 days away.
Mosquito
Mosquito

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue May 22, 2012 1:14 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:check ur notes please.

flower in advance!
Got it -- will do next time I login as admin. Don't know when though. May be I will login this weekend to work on this and a couple of other pending requests.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 1:26 am

panini press wrote:

flower in advance!
Got it -- will do next time I login as admin. Don't know when though. May be I will login this weekend to work on this and a couple of other pending requests.

there is zero need to keep logging in as Admin particularly after you have chosen to pick fights with posters on this forum. Not only will you have access to IP addresses of posters, but also to private messages of other posters. Only recently you had agreed not to log on as Admin in future.

I don't know about other posters here but it is unacceptable to me to have you logging on as Admin every now and then on one pretext or another. There is only one instance when your logging in as Admin is justified: when personal details of a poster are posted on this forum, and the concerned poster complains about this to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 1:31 am

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:

flower in advance!

there is zero need to keep logging in as Admin particularly after you have chosen to pick fights with posters on this forum. Not only will you have access to IP addresses of posters, but also to private messages of other posters. Only recently you had agreed not to log on as Admin in future.

I don't know about other posters here but it is unacceptable to me to have you logging on as Admin every now and then on one pretext or another. There is only one instance when your logging in as Admin is justified: when personal details of a poster are posted on this forum, and the concerned poster complains about this to you.

panini press wrote:
This forum has not needed an administrator in five months or so, and I hope it will never need one.
https://such.forumotion.com/t5940p50-anniversary-reflections#47346

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue May 22, 2012 1:33 am

Maria S wrote:DUT Garu,

Thanks Maria, I will store the wishes for a few days Smile.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Tue May 22, 2012 9:00 am

Sounds good Carvaka!

If you are the mega-partying kind..you can start celebrating with a countdown too..8..!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue May 22, 2012 10:50 am

happy birthday admin. now will you address the questions raised below:

https://such.forumotion.com/t5940p50-anniversary-reflections#47346

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 12:31 pm

Rashmun wrote:

yes. I requested him for a personal favor regarding me, totally within his admin pledge. happy now?

happy b'day in advance to impy, tiana, caru, maria, md, bittu, cb, and ff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 12:34 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

yes. I requested him for a personal favor regarding me, totally within his admin pledge. happy now?

happy b'day in advance to impy, tiana, caru, maria, md, bittu, cb, and ff.

According to PP himself, he would have to login as Admin to do you the personal favor:

https://such.forumotion.com/t6352-pp#49965

Please refrain from asking him similar personal favors in future.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue May 22, 2012 12:58 pm

Rashmun wrote:Not only will you have access to IP addresses of posters, but also to private messages of other posters.
Wrong, as usual.

http://help.forumotion.com/t102710-see-another-users-messages-as-admin

A forum admin asked Forumotion staff the question: Is it possible to view a members private messages as an admin?

Forumotion's support moderator says:

It is called private message for a reason. Administrators can not see them. The only thing you can do is tell members to forward the private message to a staff member. Also members can add members to their foe list.

Forumotions's manager says:

And there will be no way of ever seeing private messages sent by another users. Not only it is illegal, but it is also immoral. Wink
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 1:04 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Not only will you have access to IP addresses of posters, but also to private messages of other posters.
Wrong, as usual.

A forum admin asked Forumotion staff the question: Is it possible to view a members private messages as an admin?

It is called private message for a reason. Administrators can not see them. The only thing you can do is tell members to forward the private message to a staff member. Also members can add members to their foe list.

And there will be no way of ever seeing private messages sent by another users. Not only it is illegal, but it is also immoral. Wink

All right you cannot see private messages, but you still have access to IP addresses of all posters. At any rate, i will hold you to your word that you will not login as Admin of this forum unless absolutely necessary. Otherwise there are several posters now on this forum who want you to relinquish your Admin role and hand it over to someone more neutral.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 1:06 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Wrong, as usual.

All right you cannot see private messages, but you still have access to IP addresses of all posters. At any rate, i will hold you to your word that you will not login as Admin of this forum unless absolutely necessary. Otherwise there are several posters now on this forum who want you to relinquish your Admin role and hand it over to someone more neutral.

As i have mentioned earlier, it is not possible for me to access this site through a proxy server from my workplace and i believe this would be true for others who post here with the exception of very few people who are self-employed

Last edited by Rashmun on Tue May 22, 2012 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 1:09 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Wrong, as usual.

As i have mentioned earlier, it is not possible for me to access this site through a proxy server from my workplace and i believe this would be true for others who post here with the exception of very few people who are self-employed

This is sufficient reason why a fightercock Admin should refrain from having access to IP addresses of other posters:

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
If your firewall is down or weak, knowledge of your IP makes it possible for someone to remotely access your machine and steal QueerBee's pictures from your hard disk.

https://such.forumotion.com/t673-admin-charvaka-ip-watcher#5640

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue May 22, 2012 1:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Done.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue May 22, 2012 1:22 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
If your firewall is down or weak, knowledge of your IP makes it possible for someone to remotely access your machine and steal QueerBee's pictures from your hard disk.

lol! PP 3077217049 lol!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 22, 2012 1:24 pm

Guest wrote:check ur notes please.

flower in advance!

Guest?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 1:25 pm

charvaka wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

lol! PP 3077217049 lol!

PP that laugh sounds hysterical and confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue May 22, 2012 2:35 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

lol! PP 3077217049 lol!

Are you going berserk because you are worried I will remotely access your machine and steal QueerBee's picturse from your hard disk? Don't be worried, but please do go berserk all the same. Thanks.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 2:45 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

lol! PP 3077217049 lol!

Are you going berserk because you are worried I will remotely access your machine and steal QueerBee's picturse from your hard disk? Don't be worried, but please do go berserk all the same. Thanks.

If you make the mistake of hacking into my computer i assure you i will have your ass hauled into a jailhouse.

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Tue May 22, 2012 2:50 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

lol! PP 3077217049 lol!

If you make the mistake of hacking into my computer i assure you i will have your ass hauled into a jailhouse.

Beware of the FBI agent amongst us.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue May 22, 2012 3:57 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

lol! PP 3077217049 lol!

No more duels for you, eh?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum