Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charvaka, please keep your word and stop logging in as Admin

Go down

Charvaka, please keep your word and stop logging in as Admin Empty Charvaka, please keep your word and stop logging in as Admin

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 1:38 am

Charvaka wrote today:

panini press wrote:
Got it -- will do next time I login as admin. Don't know when though. May be I will login this weekend to work on this and a couple of other pending requests.

But only recently he had assured all of us that he will not be logging on as Admin since in his opinion this forum does not need an Admin. This was after Sasthi and chameli declared him to be unsuitable for performing the role of Admin, due to his penchant for getting into fights on a frequent basis, and advised him to hand over Admin responsibilities to someone else:

panini press wrote:
This forum has not needed an administrator in five months or so, and I hope it will never need one.
https://such.forumotion.com/t5940p50-anniversary-reflections#47346

-----
In my opinion, Charvaka should keep his word and should avoid logging on as Admin which would enable him to access IP addresses and private messages of people he fights with on a regular basis. There is zero need for Charvaka to log on as Admin unless someone's personal information is posted on this forum and that person complains and wants it removed from the forum.

Back to top Go down