Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat snippet from today (posted with permission from other chatter)

2 posters

Go down

Chat snippet from today (posted with permission from other chatter) Empty Chat snippet from today (posted with permission from other chatter)

Post by Bittu Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:35 pm

(19:24:35) kinnera: Going to buy a laptop soon, after the india trip
(19:25:26) Bittu: it's a big purchase. do it when you have lots of time.
(19:25:58) kinnera: Ya true
(19:26:21) Bittu: :rollingeyes: ya true
(19:27:15) kinnera: Ya true is for buying the laptop when we ha e lots of time
(19:27:27) kinnera: :)
(19:27:40) Bittu: i was being sarcastic @ it's a big purchase...
(19:27:49) kinnera: Grrrr
(19:28:34) kinnera: I still can't get ur sarcasms sigh!

Chat snippet from today (posted with permission from other chatter) 82819051

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Chat snippet from today (posted with permission from other chatter) Empty Re: Chat snippet from today (posted with permission from other chatter)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:24 am

LOL!

Back to top Go down

Chat snippet from today (posted with permission from other chatter) Empty Re: Chat snippet from today (posted with permission from other chatter)

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:29 am

Bittu wrote:(19:24:35) kinnera: Going to buy a laptop soon, after the india trip
(19:25:26) Bittu: it's a big purchase. do it when you have lots of time.
(19:25:58) kinnera: Ya true
(19:26:21) Bittu: :rollingeyes: ya true
(19:27:15) kinnera: Ya true is for buying the laptop when we ha e lots of time
(19:27:27) kinnera: Smile
(19:27:40) Bittu: i was being sarcastic @ it's a big purchase...
(19:27:49) kinnera: Grrrr
(19:28:34) kinnera: I still can't get ur sarcasms sigh!

Chat snippet from today (posted with permission from other chatter) 82819051

This is what happens to people who become your pals.....(Kinny's light bulb is flickering).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:11 am

K...let me defend myself. The laptop is for sonny jr. Right now he shares mine (there's some disagreement there. Bittu doesn't even agree that it is mine. anyways..).

Hubby wants to buy a macintosh computer for him and i am resisting. Not worth buying expensive laptops to kids coz they don't know the value of things that they get. Sonny Sr broke three laptops in three years. But hubby is insisting and i am resisting. So there lies the stalemate. And it IS a big purchase for a teen.

Another thing, when Bittu said he's going to post a chat snippet on the forum, i thought it was a li'l hilarious piece that he wrote about the stuff in chat and encouraged him to go ahead and post it (as long as he's goes easy on me and Trace). Never imagined that he'd cut and paste this one. Grrrr!!! Chat snippet from today (posted with permission from other chatter) 82819051
That said, I am totally fine with him posting this. No probs Smile

Edit:
yeah, yeah, i take things at face value for the most part. i don't read the sarcasms and hidden meanings. That's my weakness. vot2do? *sigh*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:09 am

lol kinns. my son just bought a del xps 15 for himself for college. earlier, him and the younger were sharing my wife's laptop (actually their internet access was restricted -- not anymore for the older). now my wife wants to exchange her old del for a new one. i am resisting it. it's a big purchase after all. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:07 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:lol kinns. my son just bought a del xps 15 for himself for college. earlier, him and the younger were sharing my wife's laptop (actually their internet access was restricted -- not anymore for the older). now my wife wants to exchange her old del for a new one. i am resisting it. it's a big purchase after all. Sad

That's my plan too Smile. i want sonny to keep the current laptop that I am using and have the new one for myself. Sonny and hubby are resisting with a, 'your current one is good enough for your chats and blogs. You don't need a new one.' Let's see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:38 pm

lol. smart move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down