Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How come this Mofo gets all the women??

+8
Jeremiah Mburuburu
Maria S
Rekz
Petrichor
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Propagandhi711
Merlot Daruwala
doofus_maximus
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How come this Mofo gets all the women?? - Page 2 Empty Re: How come this Mofo gets all the women??

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:49 pm

Maria S wrote:
I don't know much about him or his father..am sure, he is corrupt as his father. But, when it comes to Mrs. Sonia G, from what I know..his Dad showed much more reverence and bowed to her/fell in line (why didn't the CBI arrest the Dad if he was so corrupt?)

Looks like Mr. Jr Reddy- Jagan did not bow as much, had some guts..with the vigor and timing of CBI going after him- just before the elections..he must be quite threatening to somebody to rush to action.. don't think anyone is blind or naive to think that any Govt. Agency- is politics free..and does not take indirect hints- wink- wink from politicians in power.

I will leave Andhra politics to the voters of AP- it's upto them to find positives, negatives..or simply give up and become disillusioned!

that douchebag jagan rebelled against sonia mata coz he feels outraged for not being invited to be the next chief minister after his dad died, not because he has some "honor" which YSR lacked...he truly feels that being the next CM of AP is his birthright given to him by his dad, just like other feudalistic thuggish leaders in desh. he's known as a first class douchebag megalomaniac much in the same vein of saddam's son. please chill with the hero worship.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

How come this Mofo gets all the women?? - Page 2 Empty Re: How come this Mofo gets all the women??

Post by Maria S Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:54 pm

please chill with the hero worship.

*I hear you*.

I am done. Moving on:)
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2