Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genuine Hyderabadis vs Fake Hyderabadis

+5
Propagandhi711
MaxEntropy_Man
confuzzled dude
truthbetold
Vakavaka Pakapaka
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Genuine Hyderabadis vs Fake Hyderabadis - Page 3 Empty Re: Genuine Hyderabadis vs Fake Hyderabadis

Post by b_A Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:57 pm

To Rashmun,
What kind of upbringing teaches you to respect old people but talk crudely about women folk ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Genuine Hyderabadis vs Fake Hyderabadis - Page 3 Empty Re: Genuine Hyderabadis vs Fake Hyderabadis

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:59 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Doosra,
Time to now come in your pehla handle. It's been a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:02 pm

b_A wrote:To Rashmun,
What kind of upbringing teaches you to respect old people but talk crudely about women folk ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:02 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Doosra,

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:04 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Doosra,

I would love to but I forgot what my pehla handle is.
Can you remind me please ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:05 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Doosra,

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:07 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Doosra,

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:19 pm

Rashmun wrote:
flimflam2 writing to Propagandhi on sulekha.com wrote:
## it wasn't intended to be wit, you twit. i was serious. as serious as you were when you:

## - whined about...Vaani's hairy legs in disgust, to elicit the sympathy of women in sulekha's old chat room, about six years ago.

## - were in the chat room all day long when you spent a month or two at your company's san diego office, with your tongue hanging out, trying to "pick up" the firmly-married women here, because bittu singh fobby took you for a ride, and told you stories about all the "hott bytches" of sulekha with whom he had had sex!

## - recounted in a post your attainment of your loftiest sexual experience when you drove across the border from vancouver to seattle with a friend, picked up a floozie from a bar, took her to a hotel, and watched, as your friend played with her in bed!

## - told us about another of your "sexual" experiences - watching a woman with bare breasts in a chain restaurant, and being scared away by her large boyfriend when you stared at them. (i have no idea why the woman was exposing her breats in a public place; perhaps she needed to breast-feed her baby.)

## - bragged about your highest attainment in life: NOT marrying a telugu woman, but a kannadiga! hahaha!

I know you like to sniff phlegmy's fumes reverentially in addition to your own, but it's a bit over the top and in a way touching the way to bookmark all his droppings. I got a defensive driving course to take, which should be infinitely more interesting than parsing your mentally unbalanced brain's output.

PS: I bet few dollars that malini iyengar got a whiff of the crazies on your and vamoosed double quick and now you're back to SWIH (seeking women in houston). am I right or am I right?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:28 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
## it wasn't intended to be wit, you twit. i was serious. as serious as you were when you:

## - whined about...Vaani's hairy legs in disgust, to elicit the sympathy of women in sulekha's old chat room, about six years ago.

## - were in the chat room all day long when you spent a month or two at your company's san diego office, with your tongue hanging out, trying to "pick up" the firmly-married women here, because bittu singh fobby took you for a ride, and told you stories about all the "hott bytches" of sulekha with whom he had had sex!

## - recounted in a post your attainment of your loftiest sexual experience when you drove across the border from vancouver to seattle with a friend, picked up a floozie from a bar, took her to a hotel, and watched, as your friend played with her in bed!

## - told us about another of your "sexual" experiences - watching a woman with bare breasts in a chain restaurant, and being scared away by her large boyfriend when you stared at them. (i have no idea why the woman was exposing her breats in a public place; perhaps she needed to breast-feed her baby.)

## - bragged about your highest attainment in life: NOT marrying a telugu woman, but a kannadiga! hahaha!

I know you like to sniff phlegmy's fumes reverentially in addition to your own, but it's a bit over the top and in a way touching the way to bookmark all his droppings. I got a defensive driving course to take, which should be infinitely more interesting than parsing your mentally unbalanced brain's output.

PS: I bet few dollars that malini iyengar got a whiff of the crazies on your and vamoosed double quick and now you're back to SWIH (seeking women in houston). am I right or am I right?

You are wrong and you are wrong. On another note a real man would never badmouth his wife to strangers like the way you expressed disgust for Vaani's legs on sulekha chat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:16 am

Rashmun wrote:I read a little bit about your Gaddar. the guy is an ass.
Is he as ass like Rana Pratap is an ass?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:21 am

Rashmun wrote:Further it is not reasonable to expect me to remember every conversation I have had in forum posts down to its finest details.
Correct. And when you don't remember shit, it is reasonable to expect that you remain silent about what you don't remember, not pretend to remember that shit. Instead, you come out and pretend that you remember the gist of the conversation. And you are 100% wrong in how you recollect the gist of the conversation. Perhaps the same thing happened also with regard to what your Telugu colleague (amplified as "colleagues" in that older thread) told you. Perhaps you don't really remember the details of what he said to you, but you assume that he agreed with a view that is convenient for your agenda.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:40 am

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Further it is not reasonable to expect me to remember every conversation I have had in forum posts down to its finest details.
Correct. And when you don't remember shit, it is reasonable to expect that you remain silent about what you don't remember, not pretend to remember that shit. Instead, you come out and pretend that you remember the gist of the conversation. And you are 100% wrong in how you recollect the gist of the conversation. Perhaps the same thing happened also with regard to what your Telugu colleague (amplified as "colleagues" in that older thread) told you. Perhaps you don't really remember the details of what he said to you, but you assume that he agreed with a view that is convenient for your agenda.

I referred to our conversation because I wanted a clarification from you on the issue.

With respect to my Rayalaseema friend he was my work colleague for a full four years and I had several conversations with him on Andhra Pradesh. Recall that I knew about Bibi Namcharamma and you did not.

Even in your earlier comment you explain that the reason you can understand the Telugu of people living near the border regions of AP iand Orissa is because you had classmates from this region. My friend from Rayalaseema evidently did not have this benefit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:46 am

My Rayalaseema friend said that within AP Rayalaseema girls make the best wives, and coastal Andhra girls are typically the most beautiful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:09 am

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:I read a little bit about your Gaddar. the guy is an ass.
Is he as ass like Rana Pratap is an ass?

No it's because he is a Naxalite i.e. a communist extremist. He also comes across as a confused individual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:10 am

Rashmun wrote:I referred to our conversation because I wanted a clarification from you on the issue.
I am gratified by your constant quest for my attention.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:15 am

Rashmun wrote:My Rayalaseema friend said that within AP Rayalaseema girls make the best wives, and coastal Andhra girls are typically the most beautiful.

Hmm... They all moved to Hyderabad! Now, you only see Appalammas in coastal areas and Andaallu in Seema.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:17 am

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:I referred to our conversation because I wanted a clarification from you on the issue.

Are you also disappointed that I publicly exposed your communist connection?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:19 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:My Rayalaseema friend said that within AP Rayalaseema girls make the best wives, and coastal Andhra girls are typically the most beautiful.

Hmm... They all moved to Hyderabad! Now, you only see Appalammas in coastal areas and Andaallu in Seema.

My friend also warned me to not to marry a girl from Telangana because he said they do not make good wives.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:20 am

Seriously, Kamma girls in coastal areas tend to be beautiful. If I were you I will wear metal armor before approaching either the girl or her brother/father! If you speak in Hindi, you will be in more trouble!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:22 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Seriously, Kamma girls in coastal areas tend to be beautiful. If I were you I will wear metal armor before approaching either the girl or her brother/father! If you speak in Hindi, you will be in more trouble!

My friend was all crazy about coastal Andhra girls with their golden colored skin complexion and light eyes but he said they make good girl friends while Rayalaseema girls make the best wives.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:24 am

Sandilya what is special about Vaidiki Brahmins as compared to other Telugu Brahmins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:25 am

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:

Not at all. Here is another song for you to enjoy. It has English subtitles, and it is from the same movie that received a National Film Award from the Government of India.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRhv1DElVuI
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:27 am

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:

Not at all. Here is another song for you to enjoy. It has English subtitles, and it is from the same movie that received a National Film Award from the Government of India.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRhv1DElVuI

I will let you enjoy the songs of the confused idiot Gaddar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:35 am

I just checked and found that this Gaddar is a strong supporter of Maoist ideology. What an ass!

Measures should be taken to prevent this idiot from poisoning the thoughts of gullible people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:37 am

The story of Maa Bhoomi, and the songs I posted, precede Gaddar and the Naxalites by more than a generation. But I won't let that stop you from your agenda-driven propaganda. Carry on.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:38 am

panini press wrote:The story of Maa Bhoomi, and the songs I posted, precede Gaddar and the Naxalites by more than a generation. But I won't let that stop you from your agenda-driven propaganda. Carry on.

Do you accept that Gaddar is a Naxalite and a Maoist?

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:41 am

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:The story of Maa Bhoomi, and the songs I posted, precede Gaddar and the Naxalites by more than a generation. But I won't let that stop you from your agenda-driven propaganda. Carry on.

Yes. I don't like Gaddar as a political activist. I think he would have had a better impact by working within the framework of the Constitution of India. He sings some old songs from the times of the freedom struggle, and he does that well.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:45 am

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Yes. I don't like Gaddar as a political activist. I think he would have had a better impact by working within the framework of the Constitution of India. He sings some old songs from the times of the freedom struggle, and he does that well.

This selective praise for the Maoist Gaddar is a little troublesome keeping in mind the communist song of his that you had posted earlier together with your translation.

It is like showering selective praise on a terrorist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:46 am

Rashmun wrote:the communist song of his
That song is not "his" any more than "vandE mAtaram" belongs to chaddis.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:49 am

panini press wrote:

The lyrics of the song are typically communist which is why the Maoist Gaddar preferred to sing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:54 am

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:

The lyrics of the song are typically communist which is why the Maoist Gaddar preferred to sing it.
Not really. The lyrics refer to stones and peppers, not to guns and bullets which were the communist weapons. Here are the lyrics and the translation.

A little over 60 years ago, the people of Telangana were in revolt. The revolt was triggered by the feudal exploitation of Telangana's people by the autocratic regime of the Nizam. Thirteen months after India's independence, the Indian Army moved in and ended the tinpot dictatorship of His Exalted Highness Mir Osman Ali Khan Pasha, the seventh Nizam of Hyderabad. Patel's decision to send in the Army to liberate Hyderabad was influenced in large part by the growing armed struggle led by the Andhra Communists. Thousands of villages had thrown out the Nizam's police and army, killed or expelled their feudal landlords, and redistributed agricultural land to the tillers.

Starting out from my home district of nallagonDa, this movement swept across telangANA, in spite of brutal repression by the Nizam's Razakars -- a reactionary private militia with support from the Nizam's government. The song below became the anthem for this revolution, like La Marseillaise had for the French Revolution. To this day, young and old people in Telangana's villages sing this song in memory of telangANA sAyudha pOrATam ("armed struggle"); many people know the song word for word. This song provides insights into Telangana's history, politics and language, particularly for Telugu people from outside Telangana.

banDenaka banDi gaTTi
padahAru banDlu gaTTi
E banDlo pOtavu koDukO
naizAmu sarkarODA...
nAzIla minchinavurO
naizAmu sarkarODA
Vehicle after vehicle, a convoy of sixteen you have readied; which one will you travel in, my son the Nizam? You have exceeded the Nazis in your brutality, o Nizam!

pOlIsu milTri renDu
balavantulAnukOni
nuvu pallelokostivi koDukO
aha pallelokostivi koDuko
naizAmu sarkarODA
You thought your police and military were mighty; you came into our villages -- oh, you came into our villages, my son the Nizam!

jAgirudArulantA
zAmInudArulantA
nI anDa chEriri koDukO
nI anDa chEriri koDukO
naizAmu sarkarODA
The landlords -- jagirdars, zamindars, all of them -- they came to your aid, oh, they came to your aid, my son the Nizam!

strI purushalnta kalisi
pillAlamanta kalisi
vaDi chela rAllu nimpi
vaDivaDi ga koTTitenu
karApu nILLu techchi...
kaLLallo challitEnu
nI milTri pAripOyerO
nI milTri pAripOyerO
naizAmu sarkarODA
Women and men got together, and children too; we filled the paddy fields with stones, and fast and furious we pelted them, water with chilli powder we threw in eyes. Your military ran away -- oh, your military ran away for good, my son the Nizam!

chuTTu muTTU sUryapETa
naTTanaDuma nallagonDa
nuvvunDEdi haiderabAdu
dAnipakka gOlukonDa
golukonDa kilA kinda
golukonDa kilA kinda
nI gOri kaDtam koDukO...
naizAmu sarkarODa
nI gOri kaDtam koDukO...
naizAmu sarkarODa
nI gOri kaDtam koDukO...
naizAmu sarkarODa
Around our area is Suryapeta, bang in the middle is Nallagonda, you live in Hyderabad, and next to that is Golconda. Below the fort of Golconda, right below the fort of Golconda, we will build your tomb, my son the Nizam! Oh, we will build your tomb, my son the Nizam! Oh, we will build your tomb, my son the Nizam!

The references in the song to the Nizam as a son are mildly derogatory and belittling.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:03 am

The Hyderabad State ruled by the Nizam was one of the first Native States of pre-independent India to witness industrialisation of some sort. It was also perhaps the first Native State to witness the formation of openly communist groups, the first of which was named Comrades Association and formed in 1938. Most of the time activists of these groups had to remain underground and all suspected communist activity was quickly banned and persecuted. But many of these early communists managed to establish contacts with workers in the different industries and services of the State and formed Trade Unions in many of them.

http://leftwrite.wordpress.com/2010/02/04/history-of-trade-unions-in-the-erstwhile-hyderabad-state/

-------

Charvaka my contention is that the song you give is a communist song. I believe it was a song written by communists to do propaganda against the Nizam who was by and large a progressive ruler.

The fact that it is a communist song with the message of destroying the status quo and establishing communism is evident when one considers that Gaddar continues to sing the song long after the Nizams have disappeared from the Indian political scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:09 am

You know you are wrong but you are welcome to pretend otherwise. Just like with the middle parted head. I will be happy to let you pretend that you don't know that you are horribly wrong.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:11 am

Just consider the fact that the Nizam was appointed Governor of his erstwhile kingdom after Indian independence. Would this have been possible if most people despised the Nizam as the stupid song would have us believe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:13 am

panini press wrote:You know you are wrong but you are welcome to pretend otherwise. Just like with the middle parted head. I will be happy to let you pretend that you don't know that you are horribly wrong.

I am saddened to note that you succumbed to the communist ideology which I understand is very popular in your native Telangana.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:27 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

You are wrong and you are wrong. On another note a real man would never badmouth his wife to strangers like the way you expressed disgust for Vaani's legs on sulekha chat.

me badmouthing any member of my family is as much an article of fiction as your fictitious girlfriend who's probably either a) long gone and in hiding, with a restraining order or b) dead and buried in the crawl space under your house/apartment when she tried to escape.

you digging into the recesses of the old fart's anus to extract such nuggets is quintissentially rashmun like. based on your performance here over the years, I'll be extremely surprised if you've been let out of the university - you're probably a failed phd student in 10th yr of research that no one would hire nor any advisors would pass.

in conclusion, no gf, no job, no social graces & psychotic behavior hence no friends equals an internet scholar with propensity to twist and misrepresent everything like a drooling retard. that's your profile.

good luck with SWIH.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:30 am

panini press wrote:You know you are wrong but you are welcome to pretend otherwise. Just like with the middle parted head. I will be happy to let you pretend that you don't know that you are horribly wrong.

knowing he's wrong will destroy his fragile psyche even further and result in outpourings of unrelated/tenuously connected articles on telangana, nizam & ultiness of gultis. he shall not disappoint.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:35 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

me badmouthing any member of my family is as much an article of fiction as your fictitious girlfriend who's probably either a) long gone and in hiding, with a restraining order or b) dead and buried in the crawl space under your house/apartment when she tried to escape.

you digging into the recesses of the old fart's anus to extract such nuggets is quintissentially rashmun like. based on your performance here over the years, I'll be extremely surprised if you've been let out of the university - you're probably a failed phd student in 10th yr of research that no one would hire nor any advisors would pass.

in conclusion, no gf, no job, no social graces & psychotic behavior hence no friends equals an internet scholar with propensity to twist and misrepresent everything like a drooling retard. that's your profile.

good luck with SWIH.

At least you have developed some shame shame and are now claiming you never said the disgusting things about Vaani and her hairy legs. For several years Flimflam (Mburuburu) accused you of talking about Vaani in this manner on sulekha chat and your response to him was to claim that he is having an incestuous relationship with his daughter, to hurl death threats at him repeatedly and finally to post pictures of his wife and daughter on chat and claim you wish to have sex with both of them. You never once denied flimflam's allegation because he was personally present when you whined about Vaani and her hairy legs.

Last edited by Rashmun on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:36 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:

knowing he's wrong will destroy his fragile psyche even further and result in outpourings of unrelated/tenuously connected articles on telangana, nizam & ultiness of gultis. he shall not disappoint.

Did you get some razors for Vaani this Christmas?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:48 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

good luck with SWIH.

At least you have developed some shame shame and are now claiming you never said the disgusting things about Vaani and her hairy legs. For several years Flimflam (Mburuburu) accused you of talking about Vaani in this manner on sulekha chat and your response to him was to claim that he is having an incestuous relationship with his daughter, to hurl death threats at him repeatedly and finally to post pictures of his wife and daughter on chat and claim you wish to have sex with both of them. You never once denied flimflam's allegation because he was personally present when you whined about Vaani and her hairy legs.

I heard you say you like to rape women in moving buses on chat. when I challenged you on this in chat, you never denied it. it's obvious you are a rapist and probably trained the delhi 6.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:48 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

have you cut malini iyer's throat or choked her? was it before or after raping her?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:52 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

good luck with SWIH.

I heard you say you like to rape women in moving buses on chat. when I challenged you on this in chat, you never denied it. it's obvious you are a rapist and probably trained the delhi 6.

You must have heard voices in your head telling you this. Yes I deny doing what the voices in your head told you I did.

Last edited by Rashmun on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:53 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

have you cut malini iyer's throat or choked her? was it before or after raping her?

This is on par with your claim that flimflam is having an incestuous relationship with his daughter. Propa, you're not a real man. You are a pajama.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:37 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

good luck with SWIH.

You must have heard voices in your head telling you this. Yes I deny doing what the voices in your head told you I did.

douchebag, this is exactly the same tactic you and the chief source of nourishment aka bumboy phlegmy use: insinuate something and hope it sticks, when someone doesnt respond, it's because they acknowledge that it's true.

PS: I'm not the polite, long suffering admin to put up with your shenanigans. you know that by now

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:45 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

good luck with SWIH.

douchebag, this is exactly the same tactic you and the chief source of nourishment aka bumboy phlegmy use: insinuate something and hope it sticks, when someone doesnt respond, it's because they acknowledge that it's true.

PS: I'm not the polite, long suffering admin to put up with your shenanigans. you know that by nowhere

Actually you did respond to his claim. Many times. Your response consisted of allegations that flimflam, the guy who first exposed you, was having an incestuous relationship with his daughter and you also gave him death threats. Subsequently you posted the pictures of his wife and daughter and claimed you wanted to have sex with both of them. Hence my claim that you are not a real man but a pajama.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:46 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

This is on par with your claim that flimflam is having an incestuous relationship with his daughter. Propa, you're not a real man. You are a pajama.

you're a failed phd student with no prospects, no women, only suspect research skills. so what?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:46 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

PS: I'm not the polite, long suffering admin to put up with your shenanigans. you know that by nowhere

Actually you did respond to his claim. Many times. Your response consisted of allegations that flimflam, the guy who first exposed you, was having an incestuous relationship with his daughter and you also gave him death threats. Subsequently you posted the pictures of his wife and daughter and claimed you wanted to have sex with both of them. Hence my claim that you are not a real man but a pajama.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:35 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

douchebag, which part of my post didnt you understand? I dont respond to everything a retard like you and your nourisher comes up with. PS: let me know if you buried malini iyengar in the front or backyard.

"
this is exactly the same tactic you and the chief source of nourishment aka bumboy phlegmy use: insinuate something and hope it sticks, when someone doesnt respond, it's because they acknowledge that it's true.
"

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:37 pm

Prelude to a duel in the sun?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:42 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

In this forum, I did not see any pictures you mentioned posted.

Is it really true that happened?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next