Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genuine Hyderabadis vs Fake Hyderabadis

+5
Propagandhi711
MaxEntropy_Man
confuzzled dude
truthbetold
Vakavaka Pakapaka
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Genuine Hyderabadis vs Fake Hyderabadis - Page 4 Empty Re: Genuine Hyderabadis vs Fake Hyderabadis

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:42 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Prelude to a duel in the sun?

this mughal ghulam can duel with himself in the sun while his already mushy brain leaks from his ears. retard probably decorates his den with mughal era costumes, with his favorite solitary activity being dressing up as a harem girl while doing the tuck job and waiting for akbar to show up.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Genuine Hyderabadis vs Fake Hyderabadis - Page 4 Empty Re: Genuine Hyderabadis vs Fake Hyderabadis

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:44 pm

Rishi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

I heard you say you like to rape women in moving buses on chat. when I challenged you on this in chat, you never denied it. it's obvious you are a rapist and probably trained the delhi 6.

You must have heard voices in your head telling you this. Yes I deny doing what the voices in your head told you I did.

douchebag, this is exactly the same tactic you and the chief source of nourishment aka bumboy phlegmy use: insinuate something and hope it sticks, when someone doesnt respond, it's because they acknowledge that it's true.

PS: I'm not the polite, long suffering admin to put up with your shenanigans. you know that by nowhere

Actually you did respond to his claim. Many times. Your response consisted of allegations that flimflam, the guy who first exposed you, was having an incestuous relationship with his daughter and you also gave him death threats. Subsequently you posted the pictures of his wife and daughter and claimed you wanted to have sex with both of them. Hence my claim that you are not a real man but a pajama.

In this forum, I did not see any pictures you mentioned posted.

Is it really true that happened?

The pictures were posted by him on chat in Mburuburu's presence. Mburuburu complained about it on the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:48 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

this mughal ghulam can duel with himself in the sun while his already mushy brain leaks from his ears. retard probably decorates his den with mughal era costumes, with his favorite solitary activity being dressing up as a harem girl while doing the tuck job and waiting for akbar to show up.

You are angry. You are upset.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:56 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

you have a moustache. it's brown and smelly. you got it from sticking your nose way too deep inside an insignificant old guy's anus after travelling to an university town of not insignificant size in texas. wipe it off before those fumes mix with your makhani fumes and confuses you further.

PS: backyard or frontyard?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:57 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

you have a moustache. it's brown and smelly. you got it from sticking your nose way too deep inside an insignificant old guy's anus after travelling to an university town of not insignificant size in texas. wipe it off before those fumes mix with your makhani fumes and confuses you further.

The voices in your head have disoriented you completely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:07 pm

the last two pages that i read just now have not been about h'badis, fake or genuine. i feel so cheated for ignoring this thread until now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:08 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

now you're reduced to posting one liners like your wrinkled virile hero.

malini iyengar is most definitely a work of fiction. probably saw someone on youtube video or at school, stalked her for few months in US and internets, followed her to tamilnadu and was rejected summarily mostly on account of subject's goofball expression and crazy eyes. threw self into mughal and nizam bhajans to cope. back to seeking women in houston (SWIH).

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:10 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:16 pm

Rashmun wrote:
flimflam2 writing to Propagandhi on sulekha.com wrote:
## it wasn't intended to be wit, you twit. i was serious. as serious as you were when you:

## - whined about...Vaani's hairy legs in disgust, to elicit the sympathy of women in sulekha's old chat room, about six years ago.

## - were in the chat room all day long when you spent a month or two at your company's san diego office, with your tongue hanging out, trying to "pick up" the firmly-married women here, because bittu singh fobby took you for a ride, and told you stories about all the "hott bytches" of sulekha with whom he had had sex!

## - recounted in a post your attainment of your loftiest sexual experience when you drove across the border from vancouver to seattle with a friend, picked up a floozie from a bar, took her to a hotel, and watched, as your friend played with her in bed!

## - told us about another of your "sexual" experiences - watching a woman with bare breasts in a chain restaurant, and being scared away by her large boyfriend when you stared at them. (i have no idea why the woman was exposing her breats in a public place; perhaps she needed to breast-feed her baby.)

## - bragged about your highest attainment in life: NOT marrying a telugu woman, but a kannadiga! hahaha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:17 pm

Rashmun wrote:
flimflam2 to Propagandhi on sulekha wrote:i suppose, eyesight could be a factor in one's enjoyment of sex. if one had poor eyesight, for example, ugly women may become more bearable. and one's erection may not subside even while one is between vaaNi's hairy legs (about which propagandhi used to complain to women in sulekha's old chat room).

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:30 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:the last two pages that i read just now have not been about h'badis, fake or genuine. i feel so cheated for ignoring this thread until now.
lol!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:49 pm

panini press wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:the last two pages that i read just now have not been about h'badis, fake or genuine. i feel so cheated for ignoring this thread until now.
i am pretending to lol! even though i am tearing hair out

*Corrected*

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:11 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:

*Corrected*
Congratulations on your keen ability to understand the emotions of other people.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:12 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:

*Corrected*
Congratulations on your keen ability to understand the my emotions of other people.

*Corrected*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4