Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genuine Hyderabadis vs Fake Hyderabadis

+5
Propagandhi711
MaxEntropy_Man
confuzzled dude
truthbetold
Vakavaka Pakapaka
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Genuine Hyderabadis vs Fake Hyderabadis - Page 2 Empty Re: Genuine Hyderabadis vs Fake Hyderabadis

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:44 pm

I’d like to enlighten all the ill-enlightened Bangaloreans that the urdu you think is the urdu we speak is not the urdu we speak. The urdu you speak thinking it’s the urdu we speak is the urdu I like to call the “autowala urdu”. When we respond to you the same way you speak to us (like confident tannery road goondas), it’s because we are indulging you and having a laugh at your expense. Not because that’s the way we really speak.

It’s not what you say. You have got the gist of it. You just don’t know how to construct your sentences. It’s actually the accent you speak in that’s really funny. For instance you will say “hamme jakko vahn tairya Ta”.

Sorry. It should be “Mai jaako vhan thairya tha.” That is if you are speaking middle grade.
Sophisticated grade would be “Mai jaako vhan khadko tha.”
Crass grade would be “Mai jaako vhan japleko tha.”

And what we speak is not even urdu as much as it is what is loosely called “Dakhni”. Yes, it’s a dialect spoken in “Deccan” India. Snigger if you want – but it has its own grades of sophistication, variations, intonations, and accents. Like the rest of the world, we will judge you on your usages, pronunciations, and sentence constructions. And when Dakhni speakers say something – most often you can place them immediately - based on all the parameters listed above. I can tell you if you are from Bidar, Cuttack, Chennai, Virajpet, Bangalore, Bangalore – Shivajinagar, Bangalore – Jaynagar, Bangalore – Kalasipalya, Bangalore – Cantonment, or Bangalore – confused identity. The way you can place a North Kannadiga by their Kannada? That way only.

If you are a hindi speaker – a good thumb rule to speaking dakhni is merging two words to make one. We are kinda lazy that way. So “Aa kar” becomes “Aako” “Aati hoon” becomes “Aatiyun” and “Ja raha hoon” becomes “Jaroon”

So now that you are sufficiently educated. Let’s get to the fun part! Don’t get so stuck with the so so and ba ba. I’ll teach you some really fun words. At the end of this, you will be able to learn a really fun sentence you can use on your dakhni-speaking friends.

PISSED WITH SOMEONE?

Masti – Masti for the dakhnis does not mean fun as it does in Hindi. It’s actually used to refer to someone with too much attitude. Equal to the Kannada “kobbu”. Use it like “unku khoob masti” for your seniors or “usey khoob masti” for your peers.
Maatimilla (male) Maatimilli (female) – Literally translated means the one who has merged with the mud/one who is worth rubbing his face in the mud.
Diwani Bala (female) – What your amma will call you when you piss her off. It translates to the mad woman who embodies an evil spirit.
Diwani Rand (female) – What your amma will call you when you piss her off beyond redemption. It translates to mad erm. Let’s keep it clean. You know what it means.
Khadmoot(male) – Literally translated it means 'the man who pees standing'. But it's an insulting word because in our community standing and peeing is considered uncultured and disgusting. So, a 'khadmoot' is an uncouth who indulges in his own pleasures.

WANT TO GET DESCRIPTIVE?

Kangi-choti-haa-hoo – Literally translates to “Comb-plait-ooh-aah”. But what it really means is that you got all dressed up for nothing.
Martingdi (female) Martingda (male) – Describes a very emaciated person
Potta (male) Potti (female) – A manner in which to refer to young people. It implies that they are prone to the unruly ways and attitudes and temptations of youth. It can be used both scornfully and playfully. And often used collectively as potta-pottiyan.
Diwane shah - Literally translated means 'The Mad Duke'. Often also used as "crack shah". So you might just want to call out to someone "Aji, O diwane shah, idhar aao".
Khadi – Means upright. Typically used to prefix laat which means kick.
Dum latka le ko – Doing something with your tail dangling. Often shortened to “Latka le ko”

WANT TO GET EMOTIVE?

Kheench ko – Describes the way you would cause harm to someone – slap, kick, etc. Alternatively you can use “Thaid kar ko”. But you have to say it with a lot of stress on the vowels. So phonetically it will sound “KHEEEEENCH ko” or “ThAAAIIIDDD karko”. Kheench ko actually translates to pull hard. So your sentence would go something like this “Kheench ko ek laat martiyun”. Which means that I am going to pull hard and give you one kick.
Chittad – Means Ass. Of the hindquarters kind. So ‘I am going to pull hard and kick his ass’ translates to “Mai use kheench ko chittad po ek laat martiyun”
Speaking of chittad. There is a fun something we say to ask someone to get lost in a very colourful way. “Bhains ki chittad, kheench ko kattar”. Translates to “Pull the buffalo’s ass hard and bite it”. There is a way of saying it. Imagine you are saying this to a jungle drumbeat. In the ta-ka-takara-takarataka hoo haa hoo haa rhythm.Bhains-ki-chittadkheench-ko-kattar. Bhains-ki-chittadkheench-ko-kattar.

SO THIS IS HOW YOU PUT IT IN A SENTENCE

If you are going to speak to a guy say:

“Kya re martingde maatimille. Khoob masti ki tujhe. Ab aako tere chittad po kheeeench ko ek khadi laat detun dekh. Phir pottiyan ke saka ‘kangi-choti-haa-hoo’ karko roleko baithinga”

Translates – What you emaciated mud mixer. You got too much attitude is it? Just wait and watch, I am going to come and pull hard, and give you one upright kick on your arse. Then you will sit like a young errant girl crying comb-plait-ha-hoo.

If you are targetting a girl say:

“Kya ge maatimilli. Woh khadmoot potte se baatan karleko ko thi so? Kheench ko ek khadi laat chittad pe maroongi. Ja ab bhains ki chittad, kheench ko kattar. Aur hamna bhi zari lako de.”

Translates – What you mud mixer, were you talking to that errant boy who pees standing? I am going to pull hard and give you one standing kick on your arse. Go, go pull the buffalo’s arse and chomp on it. And give us some too!”

If you are truly interested in Dakhni as a language check this out. And if you want to formulate more colourful sentences, you may contact me directly Smile.

THE END.

http://www.zanyoutbursts.com/2011/04/kya-ba-so-ba-ji-ji-learning-to-speak.html

Back to top Go down

Genuine Hyderabadis vs Fake Hyderabadis - Page 2 Empty Re: Genuine Hyderabadis vs Fake Hyderabadis

Post by b_A Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:35 pm

kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

What you are telling me about the telugu spoken in Orissa is different from what my Rayalaseema friend --who i knew very well--and also Charvaka told me. My suggestion is that my Rayalaseema friend and also Charvaka are talking about telugus living in AP in regions close to Orissa and also telugus in Orissa in regions close to AP. these people have been living in these regions for several generations. Your BIL and his family could be recent immigrants to Orissa from Rayalaseema or from coastal Andhra from a region not close to the Orissa border.

Notice that your BIL is living in the capital of Orissa and not in a region in Orissa adjoining AP. Assumimg that most telugus in Bhubaneswar are recent immigrants and your BIL and his family is one of them provides a satisfactory explanation to the contradiction.

ok...ask Indophile then. He's a telugu from Orissa.

I wonder why people try to correct the certified idiot. Do you think he will believe Indophile over what he read on the "internets" and his seema friend who may or may not exist ?
As my alter ego , Carvaka ;-) , said in another post , just remember this poem next time you feel like "correcting" the idiot.
తివిరి ఇసుమున తైలంబు తీయ వచ్చు
దవిలి మ్రుగత్రుష్ణ లో నీరు త్రాగ వచ్చు
తిరిగి కుందెటి కొమ్ము సాధింప వచ్చు
చేరి మూర్ఖుల మనసు రంజింపరాదు

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:58 pm

b_A wrote:

Isuma tiviri oil disturbances can
Mrugatrusna davili in drinking water can be
Achievement can be re-kundeti horn
Fools, I joined ranjimparadu

???
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:05 pm

b_A wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

What you are telling me about the telugu spoken in Orissa is different from what my Rayalaseema friend --who i knew very well--and also Charvaka told me. My suggestion is that my Rayalaseema friend and also Charvaka are talking about telugus living in AP in regions close to Orissa and also telugus in Orissa in regions close to AP. these people have been living in these regions for several generations. Your BIL and his family could be recent immigrants to Orissa from Rayalaseema or from coastal Andhra from a region not close to the Orissa border.

Notice that your BIL is living in the capital of Orissa and not in a region in Orissa adjoining AP. Assumimg that most telugus in Bhubaneswar are recent immigrants and your BIL and his family is one of them provides a satisfactory explanation to the contradiction.

I wonder why people try to correct the certified idiot. Do you think he will believe Indophile over what he read on the "internets" and his seema friend who may or may not exist ?
As my alter ego , Carvaka ;-) , said in another post , just remember this poem next time you feel like "correcting" the idiot.

The fact that this fool had to use his doosra handle to flame me shows who is the cowardly idiot. I may be wrong about many things but I have never created different handles to flame a particular poster like this coward is doing now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:38 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
b_A wrote:

Isuma tiviri oil disturbances can
Mrugatrusna davili in drinking water can be
Achievement can be re-kundeti horn
Fools, I joined ranjimparadu

???

"Brilliant"! I didn't know that you went to Rashmun College of Telangana Dakni! Very Happy

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:39 pm

i just did google translate and got nonsense. what does it mean?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:03 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i just did google translate and got nonsense. what does it mean?

If you try hard enough , you may be able to extract oil out of sand , you may be able to drink water from a mirage , you may even find a rabbit with horns. But you will never be able to convince a fool.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:04 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

The fact that this fool had to use his doosra handle to flame me shows who is the cowardly idiot. I may be wrong about many things but I have never created different handles to flame a particular poster like this coward is doing now.

what doosra ? this is my pehla . I know about your low IQ and all that and I may be going against the poem that I quoted by trying to convince you. But I have only one handle.
The reference to the alter ego was in jest . I thought that it is obvious to everybody but appaently , I didn't take low IQ people into consideration. Sorry about that.I will try to accommodate low IQ people in future.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:10 am

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

what doosra ? this is my pehla . I know about your low IQ and all that and I may be going against the poem that I quoted by trying to convince you. But I have only one handle.
The reference to the alter ego was in jest . I thought that it is obvious to everybody but appaently , I didn't take low IQ people into consideration. Sorry about that.I will try to accommodate low IQ people in future.

Doosra,
Happy Flaming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:00 am

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

Doosra,
Happy Flaming.

What an idiot you are! b_a (Bendu_Apparao) is NOT Charu. What he was telling me in the other post with the poem is that one can do many other impossible things, but one can't convince a "moorkh'. And you prove yourself right again and again and again. The poem fits you perfectly. It's such a waste of time to converse with moorkhs....even more so with a moorkh who also has pretty low IQ.

Anyway, EOD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:02 am

kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

Doosra,
Happy Flaming.[/quote]

What an idiot you are! b_a (Bendu_Apparao) is NOT Charu. What he was telling me in the other post with the poem is that one can do many other impossible things, but one can't convince a "moorkh'. And you prove yourself right again and again and again. The poem fits you perfectly. It's such a waste of time to converse with moorkhs....even more so with a moorkh who also has pretty low IQ.

Anyway, EOD.[/quote]

Kinamma, I never said he is Charvaka.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:10 am

Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

Doosra,
Happy Flaming.

Anyway, EOD.[/quote]

Kinamma, I never said he is Charvaka.[/quote]

Kinamma instead of fighting with me here why not go have another stimulating chat session with Bittu.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:45 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Kinamma instead of fighting with me here why not go have another stimulating chat session with Bittu.

C'mon Rushmun that's loser talk, an indication that you're losing the debate. I've seen you use this tactic against many posters . Doesn't bode well with the moral high ground you're subjecting yourself to these days.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:18 pm

Bhartrihari wrote about the possibility of convincing an idiot. Now how about a lying idiot?

https://such.forumotion.com/t5730p200-telangana-telugu-an-offshoot-of-dakhni#45592
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:26 pm

panini press wrote:Bhartrihari wrote about the possibility of convincing an idiot. Now how about a lying idiot?

https://such.forumotion.com/t5730p200-telangana-telugu-an-offshoot-of-dakhni#45592

I had recollected having this conversation with you and the only way to get you to shed light on the issue was to say what I remembered of the conversation.

You may call me a liar but in my opinion people who openly posts communist songs sung by communist singers should do some introspection before they attack others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:28 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Yeah, sure. You could come, lurk as always in anonymous handles, imagine whatever with your dirty mind and get stimulated. We don't give a damn!

PS1: Grow a couple of balls to come to chat in your regular handle next time.

PS2: I got to resist from wasting my time over a moorkh, a moron and a sissy. EOD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:30 pm

kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Yeah, sure. You could come, lurk as always in anonymous handles, imagine whatever with your dirty mind and get stimulated. We don't give a damn!

PS2: I got to resist from wasting my time over a moorkh, a moron and a sissy. EOD.

Many people on this forum use a different handle on chat. On another note do you get aroused when chatting with Bittu?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:42 pm

Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Many people on this forum use a different handle on chat. On another note do you get aroused when chatting with Bittu?

Looks like you do with all your wild imaginations. I am more grounded than what you are imagining me to be. Whateve i do, i do it openly, confidently and without fear coz my conscience is clear and my convictions are strong. You, my dear, do things chup ke chup ke! Ask yourself why.

Jeez! I am getting all creeped out conversing with you. 'Holier than thou' hypocrites pointing fingers at others always do that to me.

Final EOD. Say whatever you want. I am not reacting! Go ahead and expose yourself more. Adios!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:54 pm

kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Looks like you do with all your wild imaginations. I am more grounded than what you are imagining me to be. Whateve i do, i do it openly, confidently and without fear coz my conscience is clear. You, my dear, do things chup ke chup ke! Ask yourself why.

Jeez! I am getting all creeped out conversing with you. 'Holier than thou' hypocrites pointing fingers at others always do that to me.

Final EOD. Say whatever you want. I am not reacting! Go ahead and expose yourself more. Adios!

If you do things openly, confidently, and without fear and if this also applies to your chat sessions with Bittu then why did you share your pictures with Bittu without your husband's knowledge as per what you once said. Does your husband know about your chat sessions with Bittu? If not you would be guilty of doing things chup ke chup ke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:13 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:Bhartrihari wrote about the possibility of convincing an idiot. Now how about a lying idiot?

I had recollected having this conversation with you and the only way to get you to shed light on the issue was to say what I remembered of the conversation.

You may call me a liar but in my opinion people who openly posts communist songs sung by communist singers should do some introspection before they attack others.
I said yes and you remember no from that. Perhaps it is your unreliable memory that is to blame. That would be the most benign explanation for what you did. You should stop relying on your memory, unless your goal is to keep your mouth occupied with your foot.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:19 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I said yes and you remember no from that. Perhaps it is your unreliable memory that is to blame. That would be the most benign explanation for what you did. You should stop relying on your memory, unless your goal is to keep your mouth occupied with your foot.

I was right about having the conversation on the issue with you. Further it is not reasonable to expect me to remember every conversation I have had in forum posts down to its finest details. But you are still free to call me a liar. As I understand it is a favorite tactic of communists like the communist singer Gaddar (means "traitor") whose communist song was happily given by you along with your own translation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:22 pm

Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Looks like you do with all your wild imaginations. I am more grounded than what you are imagining me to be. Whateve i do, i do it openly, confidently and without fear coz my conscience is clear. You, my dear, do things chup ke chup ke! Ask yourself why.

If you do things openly, confidently, and without fear and if this also applies to your chat sessions with Bittu then why did you share your pictures with Bittu without your husband's knowledge as per what you once said. Does your husband know about your chat sessions with Bittu? If not you would be guilty of doing things chup ke chup ke.

Of course, he does. I chat right in front of him. He knows about bittu. he knows abt vidya. He also knows how they look like. He knows that these two are my best buddies. I also talked to him abt atcg, upps, max, silk smitha and bw. I don't need to tell him anything, but i did anyway. A spouse doesn't need to know and control everything that the other one does.

Why am i even saying all this to you? Who are you to me? Let lost, sicko!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:24 pm

kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:

Of course, he does. I chat right in front of him. He knows about bittu. he knows abt vidya. He also knows how they look like. He knows that these two are my best buddies. I also talked to him abt atcg, upps, max, silk smitha and bw. I don't need to tell him anything, but i did anyway. A spouse doesn't need to know and control everything that the other one does.

Does he know that you shared your photographs with Bittu?

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:29 pm

Rashmun wrote:
I was right about having the conversation on the issue with you. Further it is not reasonable to expect me to remember every conversation I have had in forum posts down to its finest details. But you are still free to call me a liar. As I understand it is a favorite tactic of communists like the communist singer Gaddar (means "traitor") whose communist song was happily given by you along with your own translation.

Don't know the background but his name is not pronounced Gaddaar.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:37 pm

His name means revolution, not traitor.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:41 pm

Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

of course he knows that the other two know how i look like. What's your problem anyway?

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:42 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Get over it man, go watch NFL playoffs or something, at this point you sound like Bittu, not doing yourself any favors spouting nonsense.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:43 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Get over it man, go watch NFL playoffs or something, at this point you sound like Bittu, not doing yourself any favors spouting nonsense.

Don't compare Bittu with this loser. That's such an insult.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:47 pm

kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Your love for Bittu is touching.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:52 pm

panini press wrote:His name means revolution, not traitor.

I read a little bit about your Gaddar. the guy is an ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:54 pm

Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Thanks. Grow a couple of balls when you come to chat next time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:00 pm

kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

and become another Bittu wooing you with vulgarities and profanities and "kaun se rang ki Chaddi Pehni hai" type jokes? No thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:04 pm

The word gaddar means traitor. However there is a story behind this. Has any one seen a shyam benegal movie called junoon. Probably from 70s. It is about the sikhs who moved to canada in late 19th century or early 20th century. I do not recall all the details but a bunch of the settlers reacting to jalianwallahbagh massacre jump on a ship to return to india to fight british. Gaddar is either their ship's name or their groups name.
I am sure internet search could help a more definitive and authentic (!!) Version of the story.

Rashmun,
you need to learn more about this individual gaddar before bad mouthing him. He came from a difficult background and he was attracted to politics to give up his engineering seat. He is an outstanding exponent of writing ballads with simple spoken language.
The song that you talk about "bandi...." is a song from telagana peoples struggle against nizam and my recollection is that panini posted that in that context. Gaddar sang it in a movie maa bhumi (our land) that won state and national awards.

Last edited by truthbetold on Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:11 pm

Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

and become another Bittu wooing you with vulgarities and profanities and "kaun se rang ki Chaddi Pehni hai" type jokes? No thanks.

ya, ya, i know u got no balls to come to chat with this handle. You come chup chup ke. Shame on you! continue doing so. Who cares!

You can nvr be another Bittu, not even in ur wildest dreams. For the record, bittu nvr said, 'kaun se....' to me.

K...am off. Got better things to do. bye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:25 pm

kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:

ya, ya, i know u got no balls to come to chat with this handle. You come chup chup ke. Shame on you! continue doing so. Who cares!

You can nvr be another Bittu, not even in ur wildest dreams. For the record, bittu nvr said, 'kaun se....' to me.

K...am off. Got better things to do. bye.

He did express his wish to perform mad monkey sex on you on several occasions.

I came to chat using another handle like many other posters but I have not visited chat for a long time and have no intention of going to chat in the foreseeable future. I consider chat a waste of time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:28 pm

truthbetold wrote:The word gaddar means traitor. However there is a story behind this. Has any one seen a shyam benegal movie called junoon. Probably from 70s. It is about the sikhs who moved to canada in late 19th century or early 20th century. I do not recall all the details but a bunch of the settlers reacting to jalianwallahbagh massacre jump on a ship to return to india to fight british. Gaddar is either their ship's name or their groups name.
I am sure internet search could help a more definitive and authentic (!!) Version of the story.

Rashmun,
you need to learn more about this individual gaddar before bad mouthing him. He came from a difficult background and he was attracted to politics to give up his engineering seat. He is an outstanding exponent of writing ballads with simple spoken language.
The song that you talk about "bandi...." is a song from telagana peoples struggle against nizam and my recollection is that panini posted that in that context. Gaddar sang it in a movie maa bhumi (our land) that won state and national awards.

Gaddar may be well intentioned but he comes across as a confused individual. Add to that the fact that he is a Naxalite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:31 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
truthbetold wrote:Rashmun,
in your anxiousness to push dakhani theory yougo through some extraordinary contortions. if the telugus from different parts of the state cannot understand another what is the benefit of learning dakhani and use it as a link tool? (assuming at least one of they do not know dakhani, which is true in 99.9% cases? common sense suggest that they will overcome differences in a short period of time without the need for another language. English would a most logical choice for even min educated persons.
stop these mental gyrations and think of some up related subject.

I did think of English but my understanding is that English is the language of the elites in India. In my estimate fewer than 10 percent Indians know sufficient English so as to communicate with another person.

Rashmun, late last night I was on the internets and this fella who claimed to be your Telugu friend from rayalaseeema engaged me in small talk over chat. I told him about your performance and theories on a myriad of topics and he said that as long as he knew you, you were prone to wild contortions, twisting yourself into a pretzel on a variety of occasions and that one time due to an unfortunate accident you ended up with your ass next to your face. He said ever since then whenever you ate dal makhini you would pass gas directly into your brain and come up with wild duckini theories until the noxious fumes were flushed down the spinal column. Is that true?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:32 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
in your anxiousness to push dakhani theory yougo through some extraordinary contortions. if the telugus from different parts of the state cannot understand another what is the benefit of learning dakhani and use it as a link tool? (assuming at least one of they do not know dakhani, which is true in 99.9% cases? common sense suggest that they will overcome differences in a short period of time without the need for another language. English would a most logical choice for even min educated persons.

I did think of English but my understanding is that English is the language of the elites in India. In my estimate fewer than 10 percent Indians know sufficient English so as to communicate with another person.

Rashmun, late last night I was on the internets and this fella who claimed to be your Telugu friend from rayalaseeema engaged me in small talk over chat. I told him about your performance and theories on a myriad of topics and he said that as long as he knew you, you were prone to wild contortions, twisting yourself into a pretzel on a variety of occasions and that one time due to an unfortunate accident you ended up with your ass next to your face. He said ever since then whenever you ate dal makhini you would pass gas directly into your brain and come up with wild duckini theories until the noxious fumes were flushed down the spinal column. Is that true?

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:51 pm

Corrections:
I apologize for posting based on street rumors. I did few minutes of internet(s) research. Here are the gospel truth(s).
1. 1978 movie junoon has nothing to do with gadar party. The movie was set in 1857 and with a background of first indian indepence struggle.
2. Gaddar did derive his name from sikh patriots who returned to india during first world war. Their party was called ghadar party which meant revolution in urdu/panjabi. They used the spelling gadar commonly. I am assuming gaddar and media changed it to gaddar a word familiar to them even it means something else.
3. Ghadar party came to india around 1915 or before. Therefore my claim that jalianwallahbagh inspired them was a street rumor that should die an instant death.

Lessons learned: check internets before posting. Street rumors in most cases are just that street rumors.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:10 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

yes, an answer in the form of below options would suffice
a) yes it is true
b) no it is malicious propaganda by sideways screwing ulti gultis
c) the relative proximity of my ass to my face is none of your beeswax and I will not comment on it
d) just ate some dal makhini so lets wait and see

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:13 pm

truthbetold wrote:The word gaddar means traitor. However there is a story behind this. Has any one seen a shyam benegal movie called junoon. Probably from 70s. It is about the sikhs who moved to canada in late 19th century or early 20th century. I do not recall all the details but a bunch of the settlers reacting to jalianwallahbagh massacre jump on a ship to return to india to fight british. Gaddar is either their ship's name or their groups name.

Rashmun,
You are thinking of Ghana party
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:25 pm

Pp,
Never heard of ghana party. I wrote a corrections post. Check that.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:26 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

a) yes it is true
c) the relative proximity of my ass to my face is none of your beeswax and I will not comment on it

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:44 pm

Sorry damn swipe. I meant to type ghadar not Ghana.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:46 pm

Pp,
yes ghadar party commonly spelled as gadar party.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:41 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

a) yes it is true

Since you are so keen to hear my response on this, here goes:

That person with whom you had the Internet chat was actually Vaani of the hairy legs fame. she happens to be angry with me and was no doubt venting her frustration.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:42 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

a) yes it is true

That person with whom you had the Internet chat was actually Vaani of the hairy legs fame. she happens to be angry with me and was no doubt venting her frustration.

The real face of Rashmun without any masks and its hideous nature is visible to all now.
Do you blame it on your youth or the kind of upbringing that you had ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:59 pm

flimflam2 writing to Propagandhi on sulekha.com wrote:
## it wasn't intended to be wit, you twit. i was serious. as serious as you were when you:

## - whined about...Vaani's hairy legs in disgust, to elicit the sympathy of women in sulekha's old chat room, about six years ago.

## - were in the chat room all day long when you spent a month or two at your company's san diego office, with your tongue hanging out, trying to "pick up" the firmly-married women here, because bittu singh fobby took you for a ride, and told you stories about all the "hott bytches" of sulekha with whom he had had sex!

## - recounted in a post your attainment of your loftiest sexual experience when you drove across the border from vancouver to seattle with a friend, picked up a floozie from a bar, took her to a hotel, and watched, as your friend played with her in bed!

## - told us about another of your "sexual" experiences - watching a woman with bare breasts in a chain restaurant, and being scared away by her large boyfriend when you stared at them. (i have no idea why the woman was exposing her breats in a public place; perhaps she needed to breast-feed her baby.)

## - bragged about your highest attainment in life: NOT marrying a telugu woman, but a kannadiga! hahaha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:18 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

a) yes it is true

The real face of Rashmun without any masks and its hideous nature is visible to all now.
Do you blame it on your youth or the kind of upbringing that you had ?

Doosra,
Time to now come in your pehla handle. It's been a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:24 pm

flimflam2 to Propagandhi on sulekha wrote:i suppose, eyesight could be a factor in one's enjoyment of sex. if one had poor eyesight, for example, ugly women may become more bearable. and one's erection may not subside even while one is between vaaNi's hairy legs (about which propagandhi used to complain to women in sulekha's old chat room).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next