Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The day Manjay lost his virginity - part 2

+4
Kris
Petrichor
MaxEntropy_Man
MulaiAzhagi
8 posters

Go down

The day Manjay lost his virginity - part 2 Empty The day Manjay lost his virginity - part 2

Post by MulaiAzhagi Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:34 pm

Manjay called Dr.Zalcstein.

"Hello this is Dana", answered a kissinger like voice on the other end.

"Dr. Zalcstein, I am ready. When can I come to your place?"

"Manjay, we have become close friends now. No more Dr. Zalcstein. Call me Dana."

"Shall I come this Friday?"

"I am sorry. Friday won't do. I am going to a Bar Mitzva. We will do it on Saturday. How do you plan to get here? You know I live about 4 miles away from the campus."

"You can give me a ride or I can ask one of my friends to drop me at your place."

"For an Indian, you are not that smart. Why do you want anyone to see us together or know that you came to my neighborhood. Walk a mile and then take a cab."

It was saturday evening.

Manjay had a nosy desi roommate. His name was Palekar.

"Hey where are you going?" Palekar got curious.

Palekar was an atheist. And Manjay knew how to stop him from tagging along.

"I am going to the weekly Sai Baba Bhajan at professor Rajagopalan's house."

Manjay's logistics was already dictated by Dana. He simply did what she told him.

Dana lived in a 3-bedroom house. It was a split-level.

She let him in. "Let me get into something more comfortable," Dana said.

It did not take her too long to slip into a lingerie.

Then something puzzled him. There was nothing besides this see-through outfit. He could her see her thick breasts. He also observed a bush like formation between her thighs. Its color matched that of the hair on her head.

But he was not sure what exactly she expected him to do.

"Relax, we are going to have some fun. That is all. Let me pour some wine for you". That was the first time he tasted wine. He liked it. And indeed he was getting to feel at ease.

"Manjay, it looks like you never had any experience with pussies at all"

No, he protested. "I was always fond of cats. Back home in India, I had two of them as pets."

He didn't understand why his response amused her.

"OK, let us get on with the business, Manjay the first thing I want to be clear about is this: Your grade in the course has nothing to do with your performance here."

Manjay really felt relieved.

"The next thing is you need some training in love-making. I am going to be the person who is going to train you."

"Come, follow me.", she gestured.

And follow he did to her bedroom.

--To be continued

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

The day Manjay lost his virginity - part 2 Empty Re: The day Manjay lost his virginity - part 2

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:17 am

LOL. this was the best episode. very well written.

Back to top Go down

The day Manjay lost his virginity - part 2 Empty Re: The day Manjay lost his virginity - part 2

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:55 am

boring. you have to be more interesting than penthouse forum letters if you want us to read you.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrichor Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:28 am

Reads more like a steamy wishful thinking of a teenager with rudimentary writing skills. It's difficult to write though, something I want to dabble in, soon as I find a muse. Requires a willing suspension of disbelief on the part of readers and a diabolical writer's head.

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:38 am

i didn't know Max read penthouse forum letters. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:38 am

atcg wrote:It's difficult to write though, something I want to dabble in, soon as I find a muse.
you too wannabe writer?

Last edited by Huzefa Kapasi on Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrichor Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:44 am

Natalia Romanova wrote:i didn't know Max read penthouse forum letters. Shocked

Are you in elementary school?

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:21 am

MulaiAzhagi wrote:Manjay called Dr.Zalcstein.

"Dr. Zalcstein, I am ready. When can I come to your place?"

"Manjay, we have become close friends now. No more Dr. Zalcstein. Call me Dana."

"Shall I come this Friday?"

"I am sorry. Friday won't do. I am going to a Bar Mitzva. We will do it on Saturday. How do you plan to get here? You know I live about 4 miles away from the campus."

"You can give me a ride or I can ask one of my friends to drop me at your place."

"For an Indian, you are not that smart. Why do you want anyone to see us together or know that you came to my neighborhood. Walk a mile and then take a cab."

It was saturday evening.

Manjay had a nosy desi roommate. His name was Palekar.

"Hey where are you going?" Palekar got curious.

Palekar was an atheist. And Manjay knew how to stop him from tagging along.

"I am going to the weekly Sai Baba Bhajan at professor Rajagopalan's house."

Manjay's logistics was already dictated by Dana. He simply did what she told him.

Dana lived in a 3-bedroom house. It was a split-level.

She let him in. "Let me get into something more comfortable," Dana said.

It did not take her too long to slip into a lingerie.

Then something puzzled him. There was nothing besides this see-through outfit. He could her see her thick breasts. He also observed a bush like formation between her thighs. Its color matched that of the hair on her head.

But he was not sure what exactly she expected him to do.

"Relax, we are going to have some fun. That is all. Let me pour some wine for you". That was the first time he tasted wine. He liked it. And indeed he was getting to feel at ease.

"Manjay, it looks like you never had any experience with pussies at all"

No, he protested. "I was always fond of cats. Back home in India, I had two of them as pets."

He didn't understand why his response amused her.

"OK, let us get on with the business, Manjay the first thing I want to be clear about is this: Your grade in the course has nothing to do with your performance here."

Manjay really felt relieved.

"The next thing is you need some training in love-making. I am going to be the person who is going to train you."

"Come, follow me.", she gestured.

And follow he did to her bedroom.

--To be continued

>>>>Not bad in terms of writing, but you need to make Dana at least a tad attractive....

See what I mean, unless Manjay is going to be swearing off sex at this juncture. Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:40 am

why is she jewish? disappointing!

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:53 am

You do have a very good sense of humor....keep writing..

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:37 pm

bit titties took pains to rewrite this saga in his own language wherever he took it from (not saying plagiarized but srinivasaned in a way). look at the obvious differences between first episode which was properly formatted paragraphically and the narration has some sort of flow unlike the halting and awkward narrative usually employed by the OP and on this post. it's obvious he took pains to rewrite this episode with his own flair.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:46 pm

@ dut... been a while since we heard any story of urs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrichor Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:48 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
atcg wrote:It's difficult to write though, something I want to dabble in, soon as I find a muse.
you too wannabe writer?

I'm a wannabe so-many-things. But I am certain of one thing - there is a market on the long-tail for even a convoluted writer like me. Just wander into any BN store and marvel at the spanking-new books (and no, i'm not referring to the 50 shades) week after week.

May be a print-run of 15000 copies at 15.95, yielding a 10% for the author at 23K ain't looking bad at all...for a 3-month Goan slog.

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:06 pm

Reminds me of "The Inscrutable Americans" by Anurag Mathur.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:11 pm

atcg wrote:there is a market on the long-tail for even a convoluted writer like me. Just wander into any BN store and marvel at the spanking-new books (and no, i'm not referring to the 50 shades) week after week.

May be a print-run of 15000 copies at 15.95, yielding a 10% for the author at 23K ain't looking bad at all...for a 3-month Goan slog.
dude, i never imagined *this* convoluted. try learn from mulaiazahgi about writing -- just a friendly advice; no offense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrichor Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:16 pm

HK you are a simple man with simple needs....understood!

14,999 then.

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:16 pm

artood2 wrote:Reminds me of "The Inscrutable Americans" by Anurag Mathur.
lol, yes. excellent comparison. it is a much hated/derided book by critics. but i enjoyed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:16 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
lol, yes. excellent comparison. it is a much hated/derided book by critics. but i enjoyed it.

AFAIR, there was a vegeterian pussy reference in that book.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:41 pm

MulaiAzhagi wrote:Manjay called Dr.Zalcstein.

A woman sounding like Kissinger? Ayyo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:53 am

atcg wrote:HK you are a simple man with simple needs....understood!

14,999 then.
no, no, make it 15k. i will buy it but probably not read it. if i could enrich rushdie by buying SV but never reading it, why not you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:47 am

artood2 wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

AFAIR, there was a vegeterian pussy reference in that book.

vegetarian pussy

The day Manjay lost his virginity - part 2 Pussy10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:39 am

rofl

The day Manjay lost his virginity - part 2 Americ10

The day Manjay lost his virginity - part 2 Colimb10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down