Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The day Manjay lost his virginity - part 3

+2
Kris
MulaiAzhagi
6 posters

Go down

The day Manjay lost his virginity - part 3 Empty The day Manjay lost his virginity - part 3

Post by MulaiAzhagi Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:06 pm

As soon as she entered the bedroom, Dana stopped. She turned and looked at Manjay. "One thing I want to be straight with you Manjay. I am an independent woman. I choose the man I am going to sleep with. Men do not get to choose me. There was a fellow named Sara Boji, a Tamil Brahmin. He took my Operating Systems course. He was so desperate to screw me. He would not take no for an answer, kept making passes at me numerous times. Finally, I told him that if he did not stop pestering me, I will file a sexual harassment complaint against him." Manjay’s respect for Dana increased manifold.

The bedroom was large. And there were many things in it which caught his attention. On the wall was a poster with Hebrew letters. Manjay wondered what the message was. "It is a saying from Talmud. Circumcised men do it better," Dana read it right to left. All along, Manjay thought it was Muslims who did everything backward, including reading and writing. It reminded him of what happened in his digital circuit’s class back home. Professor Ananda Rao asked him to convert the decimal number 14 into binary code. Manjay said it was 0111. Professor Rao had a hearty laugh and asked him, "Are you from Pakistan?"

Dana continued. "You know the Hebrew language has only 22 alphabets. But your Tamil language has more than 300 alphabets. That makes it Tamil superior to Hebrew. A professor from Boston told me. You must know him. His name is Min_Mandodari. "

Manjay looked around. It was not just a bedroom. It also had a mini library. There were glass paneled shelves with a lot of books and video tapes. "Dana must be having all these books to prepare for her class, he thought. She must be working from her bedroom." Then he took a close look. There was not a single book on computers. They were all about sex. One was titled Joy of sex. There were quite a few books on sex by a person named Ruth Westheimer. Dana in an encouraging tone said, "Manjay, during your training period, you are free to borrow any of these books or videotapes. They teach you both theory and the best practices."

It was a queen size bed she had. There was nothing fancy about it. But there was a large standing mirror on the wall. Next to the bed was a nightstand. There was a newspaper on it. He was almost ten feet away. Manjay could still read what it said. He was surprised. Dana reads Tamil Tribune? "Yes. That is my favorite newspaper. My former lover, Sabapathy Nagarathnam introduced me to this newspaper. He had to go back to Sri Lanka to join Tamil Tigers. He was also a Tiger in bed." She could see the disappointment in Manjay's face. "Don't worry. You will get there. With enough training, you will be a super tiger." "I have never heard of that man," said Manjay. "Have you ever across letters to the editor in New York times written by a guy named Mayil Vizhi?" Manjay nodded in affirmation. "yep. That is him. Thanjai Nalankilli and Perunchitranar are his heroes. He also has a sister in California. Her name is Kayil Vizhi. She is fighting to get rid of the Hindian rule from her country." Manjay was wondering how Kayil Vizhi was planning to achieve her goal. "She is doing that from her $600,000 home in California. She writes to the UN complaining about Hindians."

"Enough talk about other people," Dana now meant business. She took out two books from the one of the shelves. One was titled 'Foreplay without frustration'. And the other was '1001 sex positions.'

---To be continued.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

The day Manjay lost his virginity - part 3 Empty Re: The day Manjay lost his virginity - part 3

Post by Kris Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:28 pm

Ok, the story is getting better as is the humor.

P.S. $600,000- does KV live in Fresno? Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

The day Manjay lost his virginity - part 3 Empty Re: The day Manjay lost his virginity - part 3

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:10 am

ROFL!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:10 am

Kris wrote:
P.S. $600,000- does KV live in Fresno? Smile

There are PLENTY of homes available for under 600K in Berkeley.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:12 am

How creative:D ..a mix of little morality, language lessons etc, etc all part of Dana the dominatrix's "training schedule"..while she has her cat paws (well, mental paws at this point!) all over poor Manjay! Thanjai Nalankilli and Perunchitranar, not to forget the alphabet Professor Min and others..somehow have made guest appearances too!

So that nice man- Mr. Secular Sara Boji was a bad guy and was rejected (the irony!)..I don't believe this particular allegation of this Madam Kamasutra with Gov. Jan Brewer's face!

Well..as this long day unfolds..I guess we will have to sit on the edge of our seats, bed whatever.. and wait!

____

Skipped Part 2..but, Part 3 with all the characters was a fun read:)
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:23 am

Maria S wrote:So that nice man- Mr. Secular Sara Boji
https://such.forumotion.com/t7071-why-do-telugus-look-down-on-tamils#54445

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:26 am

Sara Boji could have become secular too, had Dana the prof. been not so unkind. Sigh!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:30 am

Ayyayo..thanks a lot HK..for clearing up my confusion:D!

Well, too late to edit the Secular part now..My bad.. *sigh* I thought he was quite secular and open minded when it comes to perceptions about Thevar, Nadar, Christian ...really almost ALL Women:D Smile(of course, except for Kallu women!)
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:40 am

Interesting name "mandodari" . Who is the "Ravanan" ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:02 am

b_A wrote:Interesting name "mandodari" . Who is the "Ravanan" ?

Pssst..where does mandodari feature in the story? Shocked

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:12 am

Impedimenta wrote:Pssst..where does mandodari feature in the story? Shocked
Dana continued. "You know the Hebrew language has only 22 alphabets. But your Tamil language has more than 300 alphabets. That makes it Tamil superior to Hebrew. A professor from Boston told me. You must know him. His name is Min_Mandodari. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:16 am

LOL, thanks HK! is there a cure for my attention disorder? please do not answer the question. it is rhetorical.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:17 am

ok i won't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:02 pm

MulaiAzhagi wrote:
"Enough talk about other people," Dana now meant business. She took out two books from the one of the shelves. One was titled 'Foreplay without frustration'. And the other was '1001 sex positions.'

---To be continued.

Let is skip all the theory, foreREAD and get to the final part - where manjay gets a phone call from his Amma asking him to come to India immediately to see the girl they have chosen for him.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:16 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
MulaiAzhagi wrote:

---To be continued.

Let is skip all the theory, foreREAD and get to the final part - where manjay gets a phone call from his Amma asking him to come to India immediately to see the girl they have chosen for him.

>>>>Hmm,, one day Manji boy gets a call: "Hi, this is Dana" Manji unable to contain his excitement blabbers something about the previous night's session. The bewildered "dana" says "What the hell? This is dhanalakshmi. I use the name Dana because that's what they call me at the call center. Now, what's this about kissinger being svelte in lingerie?" Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down