Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rejoice! Mahatma Anna Show - Season 2 is here

+2
MulaiAzhagi
Merlot Daruwala
6 posters

Go down

Rejoice! Mahatma Anna Show - Season 2 is here Empty Rejoice! Mahatma Anna Show - Season 2 is here

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:40 am

Dear NRI patriot brothers and sisters,

I bring glad tidings. Mahatma Anna and his noble followers have once again taken the initiative to bring the corrupt government of master bribe-taker, Moneymohan Singh. Despite fluctuating blood pressure, the second father of the nation is going on a fast - showing his willingess to perform the supreme sacrifice for his country - and is launching a satyagraha. He has threatened to urge his followers to start a jail-bharo program if the UPA mis-government doesn't pass a strong Lok Pal bill in the next 72 hours. We are confident that millions of patriotic Indians will heed Mahatma Anna's call and flood jails and police chowkies across the length and breadth of this country to cleanse our nation of horrible corruption.

I understand that everyone of you wants to participate in this noble crusade too, but distance and preoccupations of job or family might be coming in the way. But worry not. You too can be part of this satyagraha. If you can't contribute time and effort, we urge you to contribute your moral outrage on social media and more importantly, your money. Just wire your contributions (preferably in multiples of one hundred dollars) to me (aka Mr India Against Corruption). I guarantee to you that every cent will go into funding our noble work. Drop me a note for account details.

Your noble servant and member of Team Anna,
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Rejoice! Mahatma Anna Show - Season 2 is here Empty Re: Rejoice! Mahatma Anna Show - Season 2 is here

Post by Guest Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:09 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Dear NRI patriot brothers and sisters,

I bring glad tidings. Mahatma Anna and his noble followers have once again taken the initiative to bring the corrupt government of master bribe-taker, Moneymohan Singh. Despite fluctuating blood pressure, the second father of the nation is going on a fast - showing his willingess to perform the supreme sacrifice for his country - and is launching a satyagraha. He has threatened to urge his followers to start a jail-bharo program if the UPA mis-government doesn't pass a strong Lok Pal bill in the next 72 hours. We are confident that millions of patriotic Indians will heed Mahatma Anna's call and flood jails and police chowkies across the length and breadth of this country to cleanse our nation of horrible corruption.

I understand that everyone of you wants to participate in this noble crusade too, but distance and preoccupations of job or family might be coming in the way. But worry not. You too can be part of this satyagraha. If you can't contribute time and effort, we urge you to contribute your moral outrage on social media and more importantly, your money. Just wire your contributions (preferably in multiples of one hundred dollars) to me (aka Mr India Against Corruption). I guarantee to you that every cent will go into funding our noble work. Drop me a note for account details.

Merlot Daruwala

Daruwala,
Is Arvind Kejriwal a BJP agent? Are you a BJP agent?

-----
SHIMLA: Congress general secretary Digvijaya Singh on Saturday accused Team Anna member Arvind Kejriwal of being an agent of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). He also took a dig at the BJP-led Himachal Pradesh government for extending favours to yoga guru Baba Ramdev's Patanjali Yogpeeth Trust by allotting it land in the state.

"Kejriwal is working like a BJP's agent. He has never criticised the (Narendra) Modi government for not having the Lokayukta in Gujarat. He even did not criticise the BJP governments in Karnataka and Chhattisgarh for corruption," Digvijaya Singh told reporters here.

Singh said Kejriwal's NGO should be banned as it has received huge funds from abroad.

Slamming the Himachal Pradesh government, the Congress leader, who was here to attend a convention of the All India Kashtriya Federation, said the state had favoured Baba Ramdev's aide Balkrishna by allotting him a huge chunk of prime land near Chail (in Solan district).

"He (Balkrishna) is a criminal. He has evaded Rs.40 crore income tax and Rs.22 crore sales tax. Notices have been served to him," he said.

"This (Himachal) government is doing business with Baba Ramdev by extending favours and the Congress party would expose its misdeeds," Singh added.

The CBI Friday arrested Balkrishna in a case regarding alleged fake documents submitted to get an Indian passport in his name.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-07-21/india/32776595_1_digvijaya-singh-virbhadra-singh-balkrishna

Back to top Go down

Rejoice! Mahatma Anna Show - Season 2 is here Empty Re: Rejoice! Mahatma Anna Show - Season 2 is here

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:23 am

Rashmun wrote:Daruwala,
Is Arvind Kejriwal a BJP agent? Are you a BJP agent?

Dear NRI Friend, we completely reject these accusations as baseless and motivated. We totally deny receiving any support from the BJP or the RSS. There maybe saffron cadres participating in Mahatma Anna's epic second struggle for independence, but that is in their individual capacities collectively.

The very fact that you have raised this question and have quoted that arch-villain Digvijay Singh aka Soniaji's attack dog is indeed evidence that you are also a pawn** of the corrupt government of Moneymohan Singh.

That reminds me of the absolutely corrupt and spineless Indian media. Despite our lavishing every comfort on those ingrates at out fasting venue, they continue to portray our noble struggle in poor light. Ignore those running dogs of the UPA regime. Throng in your hundreds of thousands to join Mahatma Anna's (and our) crusade against Moneymohan Singh and his corrupt ministers. If you can't physically make it, atleast contribute financially - send me a note and I'll give you my account details. We rid India of corruption last year, and will do it again this year. Together we can. Jai Hind.

** We shall remember this when it is out turn to run the country. And rule we shall, given that the people of India are sick and tired of all the corrupt parties and crooked politicians.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:35 am

Merlot,

You said that you went to IIM.

Where did you do your undergraduate? And what did you study there?

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:17 am

MulaiAzhagi wrote:Merlot,

Sara
that is a clever way to link the educational background to the logic of post.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:36 am

Peoples movements such as current anti corruption movement in india rarely find perfect leadership. The ruling party and its chamchas try to divert peoples attention to trivial issues or personal weakness of movements current leaders. British and rss tried similar tricks against a nearly perfect mahatma gandhi. Today mahatmas do not come along. So the argument of corrupt indian govt stooges is to find fault with anna and kejriwal.
Whoever leads the movement the basic question remains what is congress going to do about corruption and black money?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:46 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Dear NRI patriot brothers and sisters,

Merlot Daruwala

I think Anna is a Paki Agent. He is actually fasting bcs of Ramadaan. Afraid of antagonizing Baba ji, he must be hiding his secret conversion to iSalam.

I demand RSS to investigate.

P.S. I also heard rumors that he is fasting (this time until 2 days after getting admitted to a hospital) bc of drought conditions. He also has signed a sponsorship deal with Pepsi, Dasani to use their products when he breaks his fast.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:05 am

truthbetold wrote:Peoples movements such as current anti corruption movement in india rarely find perfect leadership. The ruling party and its chamchas try to divert peoples attention to trivial issues or personal weakness of movements current leaders. British and rss tried similar tricks against a nearly perfect mahatma gandhi. Today mahatmas do not come along. So the argument of corrupt indian govt stooges is to find fault with anna and kejriwal.
Whoever leads the movement the basic question remains what is congress going to do about corruption and black money?

nothing can be done about corruption when those who lead anti-corruption drives are themselves thoroughly corrupt. Ramdev, for instance.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:22 am

Ramdev is fighting corruption in high govt places. Itinvolves money collected through govt revenue dept protected by the might of indian constition and govt.
one could suggest that ramdev may duped innocent believers embezelled funds or escaped taxes. But as a citizen every one has aright to stand up to govt corruption that can run into thousands of crores and impact nation development and deprive people of their livelihood.
While criticism of ramdev for any of his shananigans is ok to criticize anticorruption movement of people mocking it is the job of illogical blind congress followers.
In the long run each and every citizen protest govt corruption helps push india in the right direction.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:28 am

truthbetold wrote:Ramdev is fighting corruption in high govt places. Itinvolves money collected through govt revenue dept protected by the might of indian constition and govt.
one could suggest that ramdev may duped innocent believers embezelled funds or escaped taxes. But as a citizen every one has aright to stand up to govt corruption that can run into thousands of crores and impact nation development and deprive people of their livelihood.
While criticism of ramdev for any of his shananigans is ok to criticize anticorruption movement of people mocking it is the job of illogical blind congress followers.
In the long run each and every citizen protest govt corruption helps push india in the right direction.

What will Ramdev achieve? He will only achieve one thing: to get Congress govt. replaced by BJP government. Corruption will continue as before. Narendra Modi may get to be PM though. It is a shame that the BJP president humbled himself and touched the feet of this fraud Ramdev when he met him.

------

Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh on Tuesday taunted Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) President Nitin Gadkari for touching the feet of yoga guru Baba Ramdev, saying that it was not a meeting between a politician and a spiritual leader, but that of two influential businessmen.

"Today, I saw a photograph of Nitin Gadkari touching the feet of Baba Ramdev in Indian Express news paper. It is quite obvious that a businessman was touching feet of another businessman because Nitin Gadkari is less of a politician and more of a businessman, and on other hand Baba Ramdev is also less of a spiritual person and more of a businessman," said Singh.

"So, they both reckon each other very well and a reflection of each other," he added.

Gadkari, however, defended himself, saying it was "our culture'' to touch the feet of men dressed in saffron robes.

"Our culture tells us that when a man wearing saffron clothes visits you, you take his blessings. I feel proud that I took Ramdev Baba's blessings. It is our culture. Those who don't follow this culture may behave differently," he said.

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report_digvijay-singh-mocks-nitin-gadkari-for-touching-ramdev-s-feet_1698640

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:30 am

Rashmun wrote:
truthbetold wrote:Ramdev is fighting corruption in high govt places. Itinvolves money collected through govt revenue dept protected by the might of indian constition and govt.

What will Ramdev achieve? He will only achieve one thing: to get Congress govt. replaced by BJP government. Corruption will continue as before. Narendra Modi may get to be PM though. It is a shame that the BJP president humbled himself and touched the feet of this fraud Ramdev when he met him.

------

Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh on Tuesday taunted Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) President Nitin Gadkari for touching the feet of yoga guru Baba Ramdev, saying that it was not a meeting between a politician and a spiritual leader, but that of two influential businessmen.

"Today, I saw a photograph of Nitin Gadkari touching the feet of Baba Ramdev in Indian Express news paper. It is quite obvious that a businessman was touching feet of another businessman because Nitin Gadkari is less of a politician and more of a businessman, and on other hand Baba Ramdev is also less of a spiritual person and more of a businessman," said Singh.

"So, they both reckon each other very well and a reflection of each other," he added.

Gadkari, however, defended himself, saying it was "our culture'' to touch the feet of men dressed in saffron robes.

"Our culture tells us that when a man wearing saffron clothes visits you, you take his blessings. I feel proud that I took Ramdev Baba's blessings. It is our culture. Those who don't follow this culture may behave differently," he said.

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report_digvijay-singh-mocks-nitin-gadkari-for-touching-ramdev-s-feet_1698640

Will this idiot Gadkari touch the feet of a murderer if the murderer wears saffron clothes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:36 am

Dear NRI Friend, I'm but a humble foot soldier in Mahatma Anna's second independence struggle. Please don't embarrass me by focusing on me - no matter how high my standing within Team Anna or how noble my motivations or how enviable my educational qualifications and professional achievements. Instead, let us all join hands to bring down the corrupt-as-sin Moneymohan Singh and his sleazy cabinet. Yes, together we can. Bring down the UPA government.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:41 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Dear NRI Friend, I'm but a humble foot soldier in Mahatma Anna's second independence struggle. Please don't embarrass me by focusing on me - no matter how high my standing within Team Anna or how noble my motivations or how enviable my educational qualifications and professional achievements. Instead, let us all join hands to bring down the corrupt-as-sin Moneymohan Singh and his sleazy cabinet. Yes, together we can. Bring down the UPA government.

bring down the UPA government and replace it with what? Narendra Modi?

----
http://ibnlive.in.com/videos/276005/gujarat-ramdev-modi-share-stage-at-protest-rally.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:50 am

truthbetold wrote:Peoples movements such as current anti corruption movement in india rarely find perfect leadership.The ruling party and its chamchas try to divert peoples attention to trivial issues or personal weakness of movements current leaders. British and rss tried similar tricks against a nearly perfect mahatma gandhi. Today mahatmas do not come along.

Sir, I condemn your needless denigration of Mahatma Anna and the noble sacrifices he is making for our nation in pursuit of the second independence struggle. I challenge you to find one imperfection in this second father of the nation. In fact, Mahatma Anna is more perfect than the first father of the nation who used to sleep naked with virgins. Our Mahatma Anna on the other hand, has condemned any mixing of the sexes before marriage - that is how perfect he is. But you are simply unwilling to see his greatness. Your attitude is typical of the elites in the society who can't bear to see a simple farmer mobilize millions of his countrymen to take on the mightiest in the land. So you keep chipping away at Mahatma Anna's character and so-called personal weaknesses. Shame on you. You must be a stooge of the evil Soniaji and Yuvraj.

truthbetold wrote:So the argument of corrupt indian govt stooges is to find fault with anna and kejriwal.

Completely agree. Notwithstanding your own attempts at finding imperfections in the purest and noblest Mahatma Anna and Shri Kejriwal, I (and Team Anna) agree that the UPA government-controlled media has been a played an utterly contemptible role in this blatant attempt at sabotaging the second struggle for independence by poking fun of our most noble leadership and portraying our noble crusade as out of touch with the masses. But we are not deterred. Hundreds of thousands of Indians are thronging the venue of our fast-unto-death. And we stand firm in our demand for the immediate resignations of the President of India, the PM and his corrupt cabinet. Together we will.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:05 pm

Rashmun wrote:bring down the UPA government and replace it with what? Narendra Modi?

Dear NRI Friend, our noble Mahatma Anna has said that the country's future is not safe with either the Congress or the BJP. Instead, the Mahatma himself will tour the country selecting suitable candidates to fight elections. These candidates will be investigated and certified as honest and incorruptible by the noble members of Team Anna before they contest the elections. "From them, we will put up some people for election. I will go for their campaigning and tell them that this is a good candidate and we need good people in Parliament...,": : thus spake the Mahatma.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:08 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Rashmun wrote:bring down the UPA government and replace it with what? Narendra Modi?

Dear NRI Friend, our noble Mahatma Anna has said that the country's future is not safe with either the Congress or the BJP. Instead, the Mahatma himself will tour the country selecting suitable candidates to fight elections. These candidates will be investigated and certified as honest and incorruptible by the noble members of Team Anna before they contest the elections. "From them, we will put up some people for election. I will go for their campaigning and tell them that this is a good candidate and we need good people in Parliament...,": : thus spake the Mahatma.

Thanks for this information. Also, Daruwala, should those who drink Merlot and Desi Daru be subjected to public beating and humiliation as per what Mahatma Anna said earlier?

-----
The 74-years-old Gandhian and a social activist Kisan Baburao Hazare a.k.a. Anna Hazare in a recent interview with NDTV has said that people who drink alcohol should be served with three warnings and if they do not quit drinking habits then they should be beaten up and humiliated in public.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/anna-hazare-calls-flogging-people-who-drink-alcohol-india

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:14 pm

Rashmun
If you and your partner feel you are making sense feel free to continue with your unending dialogue. You are proving beyond any doubt that you are a stooge of corrupt congress leaders who are hell bent on surviving through lies and diversion. Then you bring the ghost of secularism as a reason to continue corrupt congress govt.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:27 pm

truthbetold wrote:Rashmun
If you and your partner feel you are making sense feel free to continue with your unending dialogue. You are proving beyond any doubt that you are a stooge of corrupt congress leaders who are hell bent on surviving through lies and diversion. Then you bring the ghost of secularism as a reason to continue corrupt congress govt.

TBT, this is a convenient way of evading my question. I put it to you that who will form the government if the Congress is kicked out? BJP and allies led by Narendra Modi? is that what you want? Are you a BJP stooge and a secret admirer of Narendra Modi?

With respect to some strong regional leader like Jayalalitha or Mulayam Singh Yadava becoming the PM but the government will be so weak if a multi-regional parties coalition comes to power with everyone trying to push their own agendas that it will not last very long. This actually has been tested during the post emergency period (and also when Deve Gowda and Gujral and even VP Singh were the PM) but the experiment had failed then and it will fail again. Additionally, if the regional leaders start fighting over allocation of resources to developing their own regions at the expense of other regions it raises the possibility of civil strife on regional grounds and the emergence of strong feelings of regionalism, regional chauvinism, and separatist movements.

So unless you specify who you want to come to power after Congress is pulled down by the likes of frauds like Ramdev than your argument has no value. Unless, of course, you are an anarchist who wants India to descend into anarchy.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:00 pm

Rashmun
your queztion " what comes after upa" is illogical and ill timed. People oppose a govt corruption to stop or change corruption. They may or may not think beyond protest or lok pal bill etc. If people succeed in voting out UPA at election time they are probably choosing an alternative. It does not matter. If the next guy does something funny he will be kicked out. Remember 2004. Remember india is an electoral democracy.
So get off your bogey man theory and let people express themselves.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:06 pm

your queztion " what comes after upa" is illogical and ill timed. People oppose a govt corruption to stop or change corruption. They may or may not think beyond protest or lok pal bill etc. If people succeed in voting out UPA at election time they are probably choosing an alternative. It does not matter. If the next guy does something funny he will be kicked out. Remember 2004. Remember india is an electoral democracy.

in 2004 it was election season and the congress won the elections. the situation is different this time in that your hero the fraud Ramdev is trying to destabilize an elected government even when its term is not over. there is also clear evidence that Ramdev is secretly colluding with BJP which is why he is sharing dias (and seen laughing together) with Narendra Modi in public rallies and why he is praising Modi saying that there is no corruption in Gujarat. Ramdev only sees corruption in Congress, not in BJP. it is obvious that he is colluding with the BJP to destablize the government.

it is sad to note that the fraud Ramdev has managed to befool you. you seem to be a gullible person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:11 pm

Rashmun wrote:

in 2004 it was election season and the congress won the elections. the situation is different this time in that your hero the fraud Ramdev is trying to destabilize an elected government even when its term is not over. there is also clear evidence that Ramdev is secretly colluding with BJP which is why he is sharing dias (and seen laughing together) with Narendra Modi in public rallies and why he is praising Modi saying that there is no corruption in Gujarat. Ramdev only sees corruption in Congress, not in BJP. it is obvious that he is colluding with the BJP to destablize the government.

it is sad to note that the fraud Ramdev has managed to befool you. you seem to be a gullible person.

btw, the so called 'saint' Ramdev before who BJP president recently bent down to touch the fraud swami's feet had earlier called Diggy Raja 'son of a Rakshasa' . it is sad to note that you admire this potty mouth 'saint'.

----
New Delhi: Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh on Saturday slammed yoga guru Baba Ramdev for calling him a ''monster son''.

"It is highly degrading and defamatory. He can level an allegation against me, but speaking against my father is highly objectionable, and I will not tolerate this," Singh told the media here.

Baba Ramdev took the ongoing word war between him and Digvijay Singh to the next level on Thursday when he called him a stupid person and Rakshas putra (''monster son'').

"These people even do not believe in the ancient Indian Rishi culture and I do not want to say anything about such sons of devils," said Baba Ramdev.

Baba Ramdev also called him stupid and ill-mannered (Vo bewakoof or badtameez hai).

http://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/digvijay-slams-ramdev-for-calling-him-monster-son_740071.html

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:38 pm

Rashmun
you again are indulging in illogical questions by bringing into this discussion unrelated fight between ramdev and a joker. Whatever they call each other has no bearing on peoples anger towards corruption at highest levels of upa govt. Then you tried to say some how i support ramdev. Then went express youroutrage on those facts you created.
You create an illusionary world of facts and criticize those false illusionary facts created by you and then build your outrage on those criticisms.
Wake up.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:40 pm

you again are indulging in illogical questions by bringing into this discussion unrelated fight between ramdev and a joker. Whatever they call each other has no bearing on peoples anger towards corruption at highest levels of upa govt. Then you tried to say some how i support ramdev. Then went express youroutrage on those facts you created.
You create an illusionary world of facts and criticize those false illusionary facts created by you and then build your outrage on those criticisms.
Wake up.

do you have the courage of your conviction to respond to the following words:

is it not illogical and irrational on your part to compare the present scenario with 2004?

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:09 pm

Rashmun
you see ghosts everywhere. Sometimes when things are crystal clear you still see conspiracies. Ramdev is not secretly colluding with bjp. He is openly working with bjp and many others. Each day the opposition is trying to destabilize govt and bring it down. That is the job of every opposition in india. If you do not know ask indira gandhi of 1979 who brought down janata and charan singh govts. Ask rajiv gandhi of 1991 and ask sonia of 1996 whose party brought down united govt. Bjp is just following the foot steps of congress.
So if that is your concern you can rest assured.that bjp will use every trick that congress used.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:18 pm

you see ghosts everywhere. Sometimes when things are crystal clear you still see conspiracies. Ramdev is not secretly colluding with bjp. He is openly working with bjp and many others. Each day the opposition is trying to destabilize govt and bring it down. That is the job of every opposition in india. If you do not know ask indira gandhi of 1979 who brought down janata and charan singh govts. Ask rajiv gandhi of 1991 and ask sonia of 1996 whose party brought down united govt. Bjp is just following the foot steps of congress.
So if that is your concern you can rest assured.that bjp will use every trick that congress used.

good point about Ramdev colluding openly with the BJP; but sharing the dias with Narendra Modi and declaring Modi's Gujarat to be corruption free is a very recent phenomenon. The reason for this is not difficult to foresee: state elections in Gujarat are taking place in a few months and Modi has to win these elections if he has to retain his prime ministerial ambitions. So Ramdev--who had been working secretly for the BJP for a long time now--finally revealed himself to be a BJP agent.

So now are you claiming that you are also a BJP (and Narendra Modi) supporter like Ramdev? Given a choice, do you prefer BJP over the Congress?

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:29 pm

UNLIKE your polluted and convulted thought i support who ever does the right thing for indian people. I support opposition when they expose govt corruption. I support mms if takes a decision on petrol price decontrol. I criticize mms when he dithers to act on corruption as in 2G and CMG scandals.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:31 pm

truthbetold wrote:UNLIKE your polluted and convulted thought i support who ever does the right thing for indian people. I support opposition when they expose govt corruption. I support mms if takes a decision on petrol price decontrol. I criticize mms when he dithers to act on corruption as in 2G and CMG scandals.

the point is do you want to replace the congress govt. with a bjp led government ? do you want Narendra Modi to be the Prime Minister of India? please state your real position openly.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:10 pm

I am not god to make or unmake govts. It is whatever indian people choose.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:29 am

truthbetold wrote:I am not god to make or unmake govts. It is whatever indian people choose.

Well said. In fact, since the Indian people have repeatedly failed to make good choices over the last few decades, resulting in a entirely corrupt political class from the President down to both houses of the legislature, our Mahatma Anna has proposed that all of them resign immediately from their elected positions. All political parties will be abolished. Instead the country will be run by the civil society consisting of renowned people of impeccable honesty and integrity on an interim basis until Mahatma Anna selects suitably pure candidates (vetted and certified by Team Anna) to be elected to the Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha. They will thereafter legislate and the IAC shall govern.

My dear NRI friends, India's best days are ahead of us. Ignore the cynics. Sideline the running dogs of the UPA and other political parties. Our Mahatma Anna is here at hand to lead us to our manifest destiny. The country shall once again experience a Ramrajya. Together we can.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:45 am

Dear NRI Patriot friends,

I have a shocking update on how low the UPA can go in their attempts to sabotage our noble crusade against Moneymohan Singh.

Their dirty tricks department is now in overdrive. On the entirely spurious claim of grid collapse all over North India, they have stopped all metro lines in Delhi and have switched off the traffic lights causing total traffic chaos just so that those millions of Indians rushing to be by Mahatma Anna's side during his fast will now be unable to reach the venue.

The media is helping them in this by focusing non-stop on grid-related technicalities instead of us and our crusade. Friends, we need your help now. Log into your Facebook and Twitter accounts and spread the word. If you can't make it here in person, at the very least, wire us money so we can bus in some crowds from Haryana and UP. We need to show numbers so we are taken seriously.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:54 am

PS: Oops. I thought I was quick but other members of Team Anna saw through the UPA's dirty tricks up before I could: http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/wire-news/team-anna-sees-conspiracynorthern-power-grid-collapse_737333.html
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:05 am

today the east got affected too. no power in bihar and bengal today. situation to continue for next 15 hours.

https://twitter.com/RamadhirSingh/status/230257298830934016

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:24 am

Oh the blackout in the East is just a red herring to confuse people. The real target is Delhi because we, Team Anna and Mahatma Anna are fasting there. Those ditry-trickwalas are very very devious.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:49 am

Dear NRI Friends,

I told you the UPA's dirty tricks department is working overtime to sabotage our Mahatma Anna's noble crusade to rid the country of corruption once again in 2012. The latest outrage is to target our fellow protesters in Pune with bomb blasts. When those explosions failed to deter our brave colleagues, the police is now trying to stop the protests using the bogey of security risk.

On a different note, please vent your moral outrage at how the government doesn't care that members of Team Anna have become so weak after all the fasting they are now unable to even sit up. And yet, neither the PM nor those 15 cabinet ministers have offered to resign. They haven't even initiated any negotiations with us. This is how heartless and evil the UPA government is. Please speak up. Your outrage is what keeps us going. Also your monetary contributions. Together we can. Jai Hind.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:30 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Dear NRI Friends,

I told you the UPA's dirty tricks department is working overtime to sabotage our Mahatma Anna's noble crusade to rid the country of corruption once again in 2012. The latest outrage is to target our fellow protesters in Pune with bomb blasts. When those explosions failed to deter our brave colleagues, the police is now trying to stop the protests using the bogey of security risk.

On a different note, please vent your moral outrage at how the government doesn't care that members of Team Anna have become so weak after all the fasting they are now unable to even sit up. And yet, neither the PM nor those 15 cabinet ministers have offered to resign. They haven't even initiated any negotiations with us. This is how heartless and evil the UPA government is. Please speak up. Your outrage is what keeps us going. Also your monetary contributions. Together we can. Jai Hind.

If I might add, I urge all the NRI and RI (Rigorously Imprisoned) Friends in India to support Anna ji to become the PM of Akhand Bharat. Corruption will be eliminated and Swiss bank accounts will be closed (and reopened in Mauritius).

Anna ji ki Zindabad.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:13 pm

psttt.. in this ram rajya that Anna is proposing, who is sit[h]a? most importantly, who is hanuman?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:28 am

Impedimenta wrote:psttt.. in this ram rajya that Anna is proposing, who is sit[h]a? most importantly, who is hanuman?

Dear NRI sister, thank you for your interest in our Mahatma Anna's vision for India. Here is a picture of Badambai Bhalekar, the mother of the nation who has had the enviable fortune of taking care of our Mahatma Anna for the last 32 years. As for Hanuman, all of us in Team Anna are but humble helpers to the Mahatma and qualify for the role.
Rejoice! Mahatma Anna Show - Season 2 is here Cov011
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:31 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:psttt.. in this ram rajya that Anna is proposing, who is sit[h]a? most importantly, who is hanuman?

Dear NRI sister, thank you for your interest in our Mahatma Anna's vision for India. Here is a picture of Badambai Bhalekar, the mother of the nation who has had the enviable fortune of taking care of our Mahatma Anna for the last 32 years. As for Hanuman, all of us in Team Anna are but humble helpers to the Mahatma and qualify for the role.

...an apt dedication to Anna ji..

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:41 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

is that yellow sticky dal she is making? well, it has offended my SI sensibilities! so not vote for your team.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:55 am

Impedimenta wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

is that yellow sticky dal she is making? well, it has offended my SI sensibilities! so not vote for your team.

really ...common - it appears to be in total drought, without a trace of water and you call it dal.. what have you been er.. whatever

looks like she is an aiyer making puliodharai Razz and I see Anna on the other side of the window waiting for chow

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down