Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please refer to forums.sulekha.com

2 posters

Go down

Please refer to forums.sulekha.com  Empty Please refer to forums.sulekha.com

Post by harharmahadev Fri May 20, 2011 1:23 pm

For people like me who are wondering what the fuck are the rest of the members yapping about, please let me redirect you to: forums.sulekha.com

This site is a step-child of Sulekha and that's the main identity of this forum. Prior to participating on this forum, please review all the posts on forums.sulekha.com.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post a topic with your questions.

- Harharmahadev, forum member

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Please refer to forums.sulekha.com  Empty Re: Please refer to forums.sulekha.com

Post by harharmahadev Fri May 20, 2011 1:25 pm

This is a public service announcement.

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Please refer to forums.sulekha.com  Empty Re: Please refer to forums.sulekha.com

Post by Impedimenta Fri May 20, 2011 1:27 pm

harharmahadev wrote:For people like me who are wondering what the fuck are the rest of the members yapping about, please let me redirect you to: forums.sulekha.com

This site is a step-child of Sulekha and that's the main identity of this forum. Prior to participating on this forum, please review all the posts on forums.sulekha.com.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post a topic with your questions.

- Harharmahadev, forum member

LOL, not the jungle book drama. that was i believe to call certain posters fat...err...huge...

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 1:43 pm

a few psychos are left behind at the forum poster harharmahadev references above, namely forums.sulekha.com

since they are psychos (5/6 of them trapped in a petri dish that they can crawl and quarrel in), we do like to observe and talk about them. but you can see that it is not the only thing we we like to talk about. we are talkative people (the bunch that was once there at forums.sulekha.com and is here now) and we can talk about ten things at the same time. also, we are not elitist, groupism oriented or intellectuals. but that will not stop us from pretending that we are. hope you feel welcomed and participate here. feel free to pm me if you have ay doubts or queries.

Last edited by Huzefa Kapasi on Fri May 20, 2011 1:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Fri May 20, 2011 1:44 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:a few psychos are left behind at the forum poster harharmahadev references above, namely forums.sulekha.com

since there psychos (5/6 psychos trapped in a petri dish that they can crawl and quarrel in) we do like to observe and talk about them. but you can see that it is not the only thing we we like to talk about. we are talkative people (the bunch that was once there at forums.sulekha.com and is here now) and we can talk about ten things at the same time. also, we are not elitist, groupism oriented or intellectuals. but that will not stop us from pretending that we are. hope you feel welcomed and participate here. feel free to pm me if you have ay doubts or queries.

Is this a public service announcement or just an FYI?

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 1:46 pm

i thought you had sent a pm to your members. or who were you addressing the message to?

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Fri May 20, 2011 1:52 pm

I haven't sent out the message yet...got busy at work for the past couple of weeks. I will send it out this weekend.

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down