Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming stories

+3
Maria S
Idéfix
MulaiAzhagi
7 posters

Go down

Upcoming stories Empty Upcoming stories

Post by MulaiAzhagi Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:52 pm

1. The selfish TamBrahm woman who destroyed an innocent woman's life

2. The Brave Nadar woman who took on a Black monster

Last edited by MulaiAzhagi on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Upcoming stories Empty Re: Upcoming stories

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:53 pm

feeling a big void after stories of A's generation.

bring them on!

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:23 pm

MulaiAzhagi wrote:1. The selfish TamBrahm woman who destroyed an innocent woman's life
Before you go any further, please state the caste of the victim. That will make all the difference to whether I read the story.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:24 am

Well Sara..so the trailer for the upcoming stories seem to have very targeted (!) hints!

*I wonder about the comment you made in the Eng-Ving thread..in 2012..if I may ask you.. how does one really tell..how a person from a certain caste looks? Sridevi as I said..in this movie reminds me of a few women - family and friends..esp. my mother in her younger days..none of the women I thought about were..not Naicker or well, Brahmin:) Unless they all have some colorful "connections-blending/mixing" in our-their family connections which is very possible/true!

Seriously, I can't recognize nationality/even race of a person in many situations! Shockingly, even some kallu women look a little Indian to me..and people like Indra Nooyi..look a little black to me-she looks exactly like someone I know here! Think the face/faces are globalized now:)

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:26 am

any lurid sex related details in either of these stories? tambram women are inveterate navel gazers so it's not surprising one destroyed anothers' life.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:31 am

Maria S wrote:Well Sara..so the trailer for the upcoming stories seem to have very targeted (!) hints!

*I wonder about the comment you made in the Eng-Ving thread..in 2012..if I may ask you.. how does one really tell..how a person from a certain caste looks? Sridevi as I said..in this movie reminds me of a few women - family and friends..esp. my mother in her younger days..none of the women I thought about were..not Naicker or well, Brahmin:) Unless they all have some colorful "connections-blending/mixing" in our-their family connections which is very possible/true!

Seriously, I can't recognize nationality/even race of a person in many situations! Shockingly, even some kallu women look a little Indian to me..and people like Indra Nooyi..look a little black to me-she looks exactly like someone I know here! Think the face/faces are globalized now:)

here's the math on that:

1)*some* pretty kallu women look a little bit like indian women, but then you can say they look latino so it's not a clear equation.
2) some ugly indian women look closer to some kallu women.
3) some pretty indian women look mediterranean/south american. again, only some.
4) ugly black women are in a class by themselves. cant mistake them for any other race.
5) pretty brahmin women from ward#4 of old chennai look a bit like northindian women but not all.
6) pretty north indian women look a little bit like iranian/arab women that are pretty. again, not all.
7) ugly south indian ward#4 and north indian women look alike. some like kallus, yet others like themselves.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:42 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Maria S wrote:Well Sara..so the trailer for the upcoming stories seem to have very targeted (!) hints!

here's the math on that:

1)*some* pretty kallu women look a little bit like indian women, but then you can say they look latino so it's not a clear equation.
3) some pretty indian women look mediterranean/south american. again, only some.
4) ugly black women are in a class by themselves. cant mistake them for any other race.
5) pretty brahmin women from ward#4 of old chennai look a bit like northindian women but not all.
6) pretty north indian women look a little bit like iranian/arab women that are pretty. again, not all.
7) ugly south indian ward#4 and north indian women look alike. some like kallus, yet others like themselves.

Sir, you know all this because? you are thickest friends with breast beauty? like bhai bhai?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:55 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:

here's the math on that:

Wow Mr. DUT! You are a good observer:)

The above seems to be somewhat of a fair and balanced analysis of "general perceptions!"

Do you think the same applies to Indian men?
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:01 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:

here's the math on that:

LOLishly interesting. Wonder which category I fit in. Any opinion?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:28 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

here's the math on that:

Yes... You belong to the "some" category." My limited math background does not allow me to classify further.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:09 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

here's the math on that:

submit half dozen photographs against neutral background in various poses in triplicate for analysis. said photos need to be taken while wearing ash colored tights or they will be returned unsoiled...I mean unanalyzed.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:17 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Natalia Romanova wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

here's the math on that:

submit half dozen photographs against neutral background in various poses in triplicate for analysis. said photos need to be taken while wearing ash colored tights or they will be returned unsoiled...I mean unanalyzed.

Correction: Latest "Homeland Security Guidelines 2012" require you to submit a second set of 5 x 8 photo (2 copies only) in a conservative 2-piece bikini with the color matching that of your complexion.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:32 pm

Maria S wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

here's the math on that:

Wow Mr. DUT! You are a good observer:)

The above seems to be somewhat of a fair and balanced analysis of "general perceptions!"

Do you think the same applies to Indian men?

No need to think. Ms. Pravalika Nanda has declared that they all are DUGIOs

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:06 pm

garam_kuta wrote:[

Everyone is entitled to their views..I did not even know what DUGIOS meant, so looked it up.

As more time goes by, one realizes..how little control we have when it comes to meeting/attracting people- and when it's mutual..call it destiny, fate, some "mysterious" power of attraction..luck has a lot to do with it, *positive attitude seems to help, imo. The more challenging part is - sustaining good relationships..keeping that attraction always, fresh, and interesting/fascinating.

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:11 pm

Maria S wrote:

Everyone is entitled to their views..I did not even know what DUGIOS meant, so looked it up.

As more time goes by, one realizes..how little control we have when it comes to meeting/attracting people- and when it's mutual..call it destiny, fate, some "mysterious" power of attraction..luck has a lot to do with it, *positive attitude seems to help, imo. The more challenging part is - sustaining good relationships..keeping that attraction always, fresh, and interesting/fascinating.

ah.. time for the good old ' kAlangaL mArum, kAtchigaL mArum.."

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:26 pm

[quote="garam_kuta"]
Maria S wrote:

ah.. time for the good old ' kAlangaL mArum, kAtchigaL mArum.."

That sounds kind of sad and boring, sorry Garam (like "we are both old..we have no other choice, I am stuck with you- seasons keep changing"!

What I am saying is more peppy and fun like "where did time go? who cares, we'll have fun any way we want to"Smile
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down