"I am no tax fraud...I am a great christian. you have no idea what a great christian I am. did you know that jesus is a personal friend of mine? it's true, we're great friends. he will do anything I ask, literally anything. that's how I plan to reduce taxes, build a terrific beautiful wall, knock the hell out of ISIS, bring our jobs back home, balance the budget and provide terrific healthcare for veterans. and have I told you that melania will make a terrific first lady, just terrific. you can't imagine what terrific tits she has, even at 45 her boobs are terrific. and her pussy, don't even get me started on her pussy. some nights I don't even need the little blue pill, that's how terrific she is. you're gonna love her, trust me. and ivanka, boy is she looking sexy, so sexy. did I tell you what a great christian I am? it's true. you won't find a greater christian than I am, so don't even bother looking. I will make the greatest christian president ever. crooked hilary will just crush your dreams. just believe me folks, you wont regret it"